Project Veritas "exposing" Pfizer video

PotatoFieldsForever

Project Veritas "exposing" Pfizer video

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The forum category says what I think of this video but I was curious about what narrative was promoted and I noticed Jesus and Mary on the wall, it's like they made sure it was in the frame. First subtitle "Oh my God". I didn't find the original video though.

On the project Veritas website:
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfi ... -continue/
There is another video where he says:
You’re not supposed to do Gain-of-Function research with viruses. Regularly not. We can do these selected structure mutations to make them more potent. There is research ongoing about that. I don’t know how that is going to work. There better not be any more outbreaks because Jesus Christ
Are these guys Jesuits or something?
dirtybenny

Re: Project Veritas "exposing" Pfizer video

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The hive pulls off multi-layered deceptions such as this in a way that is beyond human capability. This is witchcraft from beginning to end. The amount of time Walker gets interrogated on Pfizer, directed evolution, viruses on a "first date" is not believable in any human sense. The confrontation, reaction, video is equally unbelievable as well.

Lerman (below)...raises all the inexplicable unanswerable questions that VERITAS does not..then Lerman capitulates to O'Shea (below). My thought is that these individuals get spiritually invaded, they then entrain to the hive and pursue the hive's goals and strategies.

6) UROLOGY residencies are extremely hard to get into and are FIVE YEARS long. https://www.massgeneral.org/urology/edu ... cy-program.

Did he drop out after a year?

10) There is absolutely nothing about this guy before 2019 that says top pharma exec in charge or worldwide operations. Highly, highly suspicious.

"Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’"

Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”

Walker says that Directed Evolution is different than Gain-of-Function, which is defined as “a mutation that confers new or enhanced activity on a protein.” In other words, it means that a virus such as COVID can become more potent depending on the mutation / scientific experiment performed on it.

Walker went on to explain how Big Pharma and government officials, such as at the Food & Drug Administration [FDA], have mutual interests, and how that is not in the best interest of the American people:

Deception 1.. Viruses exist
Deception 2. It's all about profit and money.
Deception 3. Pfizer lies, but VERITAS doesn't
Deception 4. It's secret, but now you know the secret.
Deception 5. Contagion exists.
Deception 6. Evolution gets reinforced subconsciously.
Deception 7. Government and corporations are separate. They are both corrupt in order to make money.

Then VERITAS gets "called out" by Brian O'Shea, who is literally in bed with Naomi Wolf. His substack supposedly detailed all of the gaps in Walker's history and profile.

On November 23, 2018, Wolf married Brian William O'Shea, a US Army veteran, private detective, and owner of Striker Pierce Investigations. According to a New York Times article published in November 2018, Wolf and O'Shea met in 2014 following threats on the internet made against Wolf after she reported on human rights violations in the Middle East and contacts recommended O'Shea.[2]

https://brianoshea.substack.com/p/who-i ... re&r=l5gn4

Then O'Shea gets called out by Deborah Lerman from Brownstone Institute.

Hi Brian, to me it looks like nothing in his bio adds up.

Here are some inconsistencies and strangenesses about all the info on Walker you provided: (I'm of the opinion that he might very well be a fake, so we need to be very very careful - I write for Brownstone https://brownstone.org/author/debbie-lerman/, in case you need my Covid warrior bonafides.)

1) Why all the aliases? I've never met a legitimate doctor with so many different name combos

2) in the May 18, 2020 article about Covid treatments, his name as an author is listed without an MD (whereas one of the other authors has it), although he supposedly graduated from Med School in 2018.

2) His date of NYS licensure (which needs to be verified - I'm not going to do that now, but somebody should) is October 2021, right in the middle of when he's supposed to be working as a consultant at Pfizer. What's that about?

3) all his research is on urology and is very very basic - not someone a recruiter would look at and consider a candidate for a brilliant research or consulting career. Of course, there the equity and inclusion factor, but still...

4) On the match list from 2018 it says he went to USC, but his resume says UT and Yale, no mention of USC

5) the match list says he matched with a program at Tufts Medical Center and the USNews profile says he did a urology residency there 2018-2020 but his resume says he was a resident at Mass General (a Harvard hospital) June 2018-Nov 2019.

6) Urology residencies are extremely hard to get into and are FIVE YEARS long. https://www.massgeneral.org/urology/edu ... cy-program.

Did he drop out after a year?

7) The timing of his various academic and professional positions doesn't add up. On his resume under experience it says 6 years, but he only worked as a consultant starting in November 2021 and had a year of work 2013-2014, presumably before medical school (whichever one he might have attended - or not?)

8) none of the people he follows or who follow him are people of color. You might say this is a racist comment, but in my experience with friends who are in different racial communities, there is usually at least a 50% representation of their own racial group in their social media friend community, and usually much higher.

9) his pinterest profile has nothing that looks like he actually pinned - all totally generic

10) There is absolutely nothing about this guy before 2019 that says top pharma exec in charge or worldwide operations. Highly, highly suspicious.

Then O'Shea posts

Great conversation with Ms Lerman by phone over the weekend...looking forward to putting out heads together on some upcoming research, strategy and more. Thanks , Ms. Lerman, was really great to meet you outside of this comment forum!

Then Lerman gets called out..

Richard Seager
Writes Plebeian Resistance
Jan 28
So you don't still publish for the Medical Journals? Or Razorfish Health, Endo Pharmaceuticals and so on?

Richard Seager
Writes Plebeian Resistance
Jan 28
Deborah?

A Harvard educated "journalist"

https://brownstone.org/author/debbie-lerman/

BROWNSTONE INSTITUTE Non-Profit

SENIOR SCHOLARS
David Bell, former WHO
Donald Boudreaux, George Mason University
Gigi Foster, University of New South Wales
Paul Frijters, London School of Economics
George Gilder, Author
Thomas Harrington, Emeritus Trinity College
Aaron Kheriaty, Unity Project
Martin Kulldorff, Harvard University (on leave)
Harvey Risch, Yale University
David Stockman, ContraCorner
Steven Templeton, Indiana University School of Medicine
John Tamny, Author
Ramesh Thakur, Emeritus Australia National University
Todd Zywicki, George Mason University

Let's not forget how this has been flooded into mainstream and moreso alternative media as truth and revelation.

Sirius2
That Project Veritas video is totally staged, another controlled opposition which job is to keep viruslie alive at all costs.

whitehartcloud837
They are paid opp.

Yes, I read Project Veritas is controlled opposition. There are many, many of them. Considering YouTube owns BitChute, something isn't right.
PotatoFieldsForever

Jesus Christ in Project Veritas video

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Thanks for providing details on why this is staged. Intuitively, I knew it was a psyop due to how it spread and it was promoted in the alternative/conspiracy media.

However, I'm almost convinced that there is something with Jesus in this video, when he says "I'm literally a liar" for instance, you see the portrait of Jesus behind.