Woke Hollywood DEI agenda

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: Woke Hollywood DEI agenda

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:17 am
I'm not saying that there aren't actual racist events that occur. Those should be dealt with on a case by case basis. But what you are dealing with here (and elsewhere) is the insane herd, that purport to both feel and cause racism as a herd, as if individuals were a herd. So, certain groups (small herds) feel offended on behalf of others in their herd, and then petition (or worse) other herds to change their ways. What would be right, imo, is for an individual to take up a specific grievance with a specific individual.

Sense and reason are in play when an individual seeks redress for some specific event. Insanity and high emotions are in play when the herd are upset. The herd are unable to define the wrongdoing they feel, but that energy needs to be used up... so the herd will go ahead and initiate aggression based on their incorrectly diagnosed aggressors. The imaginary victim herd (really a bunch of confused individuals) then end up being the aggressing on other individuals - they harm others and call it 'right'!
I agree, Al....which leads to the obvious question What is the motive behind this woke agenda? We can all see their manifestation, but WHY is it being done?

As I see it, THEY are trying to evoke emotions, create division and conflict (evoking emotions), while constantly reinforcing the notion that you are your body.

Young (body) vs. old (body), male (body) vs. female (body), black (body) vs. white (body). All of the sex divisions are related to bodily behaviours as well.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" The show's best episode so far garnered unfortunately predictable homophobic backlash.

Bill and Frank's story resulted in the best "Last of Us" episode yet

The Last of Us's third installment "Long Long Time" is an absolutely incredible episode of television, delivering a tender love story between apocalypse survivors Bill (Nick Offerman) and Frank (Murray Bartlett). Not only did "Long Long Time" provide a touching, hopeful look at the end of the world, it also expanded on an implied queer relationship from the game that ended tragically.

Unfortunately, a number of viewers did not enjoy "Long Long Time" and are making their ire known through "review bombing." Review bombing is when a large number of people leave negative online reviews on a product over a concentrated period of time. In the case of film and TV shows, review bombing primarily takes place on aggregator sites like Rotten Tomatoes, IMDb, and Metacritic. "

Belen Edwards for Mashable
There was no lovestory between Frank and Bill in the original "The Last of Us" game, nor did the two characters even hook up.
-
The show-creators of the tv adaptation of the video-game therefore shoehorns in a gay script into their adaptation and use an entire episode of the TV-show to expose a gay relationship that is no part of the original story. If you are in the minority of the gay community*, you probably would find seeing gay sex on TV just fine, but this type of material is probably expected to be found on a special interest channel, not in the mainstream, primetime segment on TV.
-
For the majority straight population, its more likely they will NOT be turned on by gay sex-scenes and gay married life. Many will feel bad having to watch explicit scenes of a sexuality they are not attracted to. Its easy to forget in these LGBTQ-times that the majority of the population actually IS straight, despite all the propaganda* to impose minority agendas upon the general population.
-
CDC - Sexual Orientation Information Statistics 2018 (here)
-
It would be very surprising that the 97% straight population find gay sexuality highly entertaining in a TV series based on a game where there are no homosexual love stories. Not at all surprising the public and fans of the video game might react negatively to unwarranted gay content and leave bad reviews of this episode.
-
Of course, what the majority of the straight public think of a gay tv-episode is not to come in the way of the LGBTQIA2S+ agenda, and the bad reviews and opposition to the gay-centered episode of the show is being described as a homophobic reaction. Or as review bombing.

* polls have shown that adults today largely overestimate the gay and lesbian population to well over twenty percent (23.6% - article here)
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

dirtybenny wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:41 am I agree, Al....which leads to the obvious question What is the motive behind this woke agenda? We can all see their manifestation, but WHY is it being done?

As I see it, THEY are trying to evoke emotions, create division and conflict (evoking emotions), while constantly reinforcing the notion that you are your body.

Young (body) vs. old (body), male (body) vs. female (body), black (body) vs. white (body). All of the sex divisions are related to bodily behaviours as well.
That's good, cheers.

For me, it's quite simple. It's all about control. The race stuff is just a small narrative that builds on all the other nonsense in our lives.

If you are confused, and overly identify with your body (a colour, a sex, a nationality), place in the world, cars and houses, if you receive your morality from the bible and the law, if you receive your knowledge from the provided education then you are invested in all the wrong places. However, you are controllable - and that is the point. Crowds are manageable, religions are directed, laws can be created/applied/ignored etc. More simply, when you accept an external authority over yourself you cannot also be authority of yourself, at least in that area of life.

The external authorities are many (parents, police, teachers, bibles, priests, doctors, government, etc) but none of those are in your interest. None of those should be acceptable to an responsible adult. But to encourage one to cede control of oneself, each one of us is encouraged into a protracted childhood. Our sense data intermediated for us by what we see on screens. And also this is why we see the blossoming of ai to craft even better and bespoke bullshit for each individual. Every advantageous angle is worked.

It seems to me that I am a spiritual individual and when I think about where 'I' is, I'm barely here at all. It's a material experience, but nowadays I don't think that 'I' is in the matter.
dirtybenny

Two White, Female Students Get Down On Their Knees And Worship Black Student For Black History Month

I do not believe this propaganda is organic. It is either staged or CGI, but the message is the same. Notice there is a supposed white male filming the two white girls on their knees, reinforcing the white male cuckold meme.

https://vidmax.com/video/217697-two-whi ... tory-month

Good comment from GLP

I go to a really diverse gym. It's probably 25% white, 25% black, 25% asian, 25% other (latino, indian, etc). The age range is wide, but the majority of members are like 17-25. The reason I say this is like none of them give a shit about any of this. They all fist bump, high five, help spot, talk, joke around, cheer on, support, and have conversations. The whole race thing is like not an issue for them. Careers range from car mechanic to orthopedic surgeon... no one gives a shit about that either. Unless they are first generation immigrants, they have perfect english, no accent, but they also have perfect language of their heritage with perfect accents. So many are bilingual and fluent. You'd never know.

They still all carry their cultural values but it's a blend of that and American values. They eat pizza, burgers and fries, like fast cars, want to raise a family, and want to work hard to earn a good living.

Oh, and most black people don't actually like the "african american" label... They'll say something like "I don't know shit about Africa, I'm not from Africa, I don't know anyone from Africa"... "I was born and raised in America, I'm American".
dirtybenny

Disney on Parade

No agenda here...it's just a cartoon.

Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Ironheart TV Series (Disney+)
" The studio has cast transgender “non-binary” actress Zoe Terakes in a key supporting role just days after the show also cast drag queen Shea Couleé, an alumnus of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Terakes, who hails from Australia, was born female but identifies as “non-binary” and “trans masculine. "

David NG for Breitbart
-
There are many examples of woke Hollywood productions, also in cartoons, animated fiction and superhero adaptations.
-
Making movies about superheroes and their impossible worlds never appealed to me personally, but the superhuman narrative has undoubtedly become very popular. The increasing focus on superheroes and x-men seems a planned, and the reason behind it might be directly linked to the Elite's push in favour of transhumanism - the integration of technology into man.
-
In addition to subliminally make artificial human augmentation popular, superheroes and superhumans also set an example of successful intervention on himan bodies by mechanistical means - which is reminiscent of the similar idea behind Gender Affirmation Surgeries. The concept here is to make heavy, irreversible surgical procedures appear commonplace. Just cut off breast, sex organs and/or add what is missing...
-
Surgical procedures used to change human anatomy are highly unnatural, and blatantly overkill as a remedy for mental contraptions that are not rooted in any anatomical error or birth defect. There is of course a battle on the origin of deviant forms of sexuality, and the LGBTQIA2S+ lobby have dedicating heir entire weight and effort to force medical classification of all forms of sexuality as normal*.
-
zoeterakes - Nov 22 2021
-
Only when we disassociate procreation and sexual activity can every type of sexual act be considered normal, and this is a very problematic subject in modern time and society. Human nature is very clearly specifically designed for procreation which is how we preserve our species. In this perspective there are no viable paths for preservation by any other sexuality than heterosexualty.
-
In order to make other types of sexuality capable to produce offspring and become multi-generational - the finality and meaning of families and human life in general - we need* state intervention (adoption for all) and medically assisted reproductive technologies (ART). Also in this respect will popularisation of superhero and transhuman examples be beneficial as these tropes promote medical and state intervention in general. Superheroes literally illustrate how we as "normal" humans are weak, and in dire need of some form of augmentation or transformation..
-
zoeterakes - Jan 19 2023
-
The popularity of superheroes, superhumans and their respective universe and multiverses has increased with younger generations. Without being superheroes per say, most video games also build worlds where unnatural powers and abilities exists, which is probably synergetic in relation to superhero culture, maybe now also part of it.
-
The coming Disney Ironheart tv series “non-binary” actress Zoe Terakes is very vocal about how she (or as she prefers: he or they) wants to set a positive trans example for small children. From Zoe Terakes instagram profile and media coverage, we can witness how she has undergone Gender Affirmation Surgery in the form of Gender-affirming Mastectomy. Pretty gruesome as an example for young children in my opinion.
-
Marvel star Zoe Terakes wants trans kids to know: ‘They can have superpowers’
https://www.attitude.co.uk/culture/marv ... rs-423993/
-

zoeterakes - Dec 14 2022 - I look like me now

* clearly, gay and lesbian couples can unite to find special arrangements to try conceive offspring between them, but this solution is not generally applicable and remain very much dependant on plain heterosexual activity
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

In Disney’s latest effort to smuggle transgender ideology into its entertainment for kids, the new animated Disney+ series Baymax features a transgender “man” who menstruates and gives advice on which maxi pad to buy — “the one with wings.”

The transgender character appears in episode three titled “Sofia,” in which Baymax assists a 12-year-old girl who experiences her first period.

When a mortified Sofia barricades herself in a gender-neutral restroom at school, Baymax offers to buy her “menstrual hygiene materials.” At the store, Baymax is bombarded by suggestions from helpful shoppers, including a transgender character who is wearing a transgender-flag shirt.

David NG, Breitbart

Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Vikings: Valhalla (Jeb Stuart for Netflix)
Netflix’s Vikings: Valhalla Race And Gender Swaps Historical Norwegian Ruler Jarl Haakon

Introduced in the series’ premiere episode and portrayed by Danish pop-jazz singer Caroline Henderson, Jarl Haakon is depicted as the benevolent and wise ruler of the Kattegat region in Denmark [...] Though the character has regularly been put forth by the series’ cast and crew as an entirely fictional character, given both the character’s name and role in the story, it’s clear that Henderson’s Jarl Haakon was based on a real-world Norse ruler of the same name.

Born Haakon Sigurdsson in roughly 937, Jarl Haakon – ‘Jarl’ being the Norse-culture equivalent of a king – the Trøndelag and Hålogaland coastal regions of Norway between 961-995 following the murder of his father by his rival, King Harald.

S Baculi, Bounding Into Comics

Vikings Valhalla: Diversity goes off track
Echo Chamberlain - 9.3K subs - 7:38 m:ss
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Anne Boleyn TV series, Channel 5 2021
The director of the upcoming Anne Boleyn miniseries from Britain’s Channel 5 defended the decision to race swap Anne Boleyn with the casting of Jodie Turner-Smith [of black Jamaican origin].

She [director Lynsey Miller] stated, “I feel very strongly that we have the best actress for the role so I am happy to stand by it.”

Miller would then address critics of the casting decision stating, “I’m very proud of what we have created together, so let them talk. There are going to be a lot of people who don’t like it, but I feel like there has to be space for that and there are going to be a lot of people who love it. I’m one of them.”

JF Trent, Bounding Into Comics

ANNE BOLEYN FLOPS: Tokenised "Historical" Drama a Laughing Stock!!
HeelvsBabyface - 322K subs - 16 Jun 2021 - 12:10 mm:ss
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Snow White (Disney 2024 film by Marc Webb)
Snow White will no longer be the fairest of them all as Disney has cast Rachel Zegler to play the character in a live-action remake.

If you recall from the 1937 Disney film, it opens with a page from a fairytale book that reads, “Each day the vain Queen consulted her Magic Mirror, ‘Magic Mirror on the Wall, Who is the fairest one of all?’ .. and as long as the Mirror answered, ”You’re the fairest one of all, Snow White was safe from the Queen’s cruel jealousy.”

The film then transitions to the Queen asking the Magic Mirror that very question, but instead of answering that the queen is the fairest of them all. The Mirror answered, “Famed is thy beauty, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee.” When commanded to reveal her name The Mirror replied, “Lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow.” The Queen then says, “Snow White.”

JF Trent, Bounding Into Comics

#D23 Presents Race-Swapped SNOW WHITE aka SNOW BROWN starring Rachel Zegler & Gal Gadot
What About - 4.9K subs - 5:49 m:ss - 10 Sept 2022