Dallas Esports and Bucky Ballers with Lynn, Jason and Alison

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Dallas Esports and Bucky Ballers with Lynn, Jason and Alison

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I am 3 hours in on this and it is well worth a listen. Lynn and Jason go over Buckminster Fuller with his spherical domes, Epcot, including meeting with LBJ and wanting to put a dome over Manhattan. They review the hexagons and its efficiency for the hive as a building block. They also review the spiritual battle that is occurring and and agree that the primary goal is not making money. Alison McDowell then joins in and goes over tokenized gamified education and society, in general.

I find this group of researchers to be the most on target with analyzing what is happening in this realm.

Lynn's article that is the basis for this discussion.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dallas-e ... sRvA%3D%3D

Spaceship Earth is a dark ride attraction at the Epcot theme park at the Walt Disney World in Florida. The geodesic sphere called Spaceship Earth was influenced by Bucky Fuller and has served as the symbolic structure of Epcot since the park opened in 1982. Disney's FastPass can be summed up as one giant study in human behavior and how to move people to desired outcomes through a series of nudges and incentives. Much like ants.

One wonders whether Epcot's Spaceship Earth is an indoctrination vehicle to a false history of who we are and where we are at, similar to the World's Fairs and Expositions of the late 1800's and 1900's.
Attachments
1674360981757.jpg
1674412972402.jpg
1674443985389.jpg
nickw

Re: Dallas Esports and Bucky Ballers with Lynn, Jason and Alison

Unread post by nickw »

It's just like Niki Raapana talking about Communitarianism. She's another powerhouse!

It's top of my list of real and present dangers opposing normal social interaction/behaviour.

Tx Dirty Benny maybe we can get Tim/Ab to reach out to her. How many others on here are 'aware'?

The downside is a tiny band of intrepid people is facing a huge, heavily armed, resourceful group.

The prescriptive agenda pathway is set out like a stairway to heaven. It'ss nothing like that:
It's the road to hell may be the end of humanity...
dirtybenny

Re: Dallas Esports and Bucky Ballers with Lynn, Jason and Alison

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Hi @nickw

I am grateful to Markus Allen who spoke about her with Ab, and I started taking in her research. Alison is not everybody's favorite as she has a strong personality. I think Markus met her in person and had a falling out with her. I share it here because I think it is accurate groundbreaking research.

Alison also collaborates with Stephers from Piece of Mindful. I know that Alison is not doing any interviews outside of her group of researchers. Emily Moyer is slated to collaborate with her soon as well.