Phoebe Gates

dirtybenny

Phoebe Gates

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Billionaire Microsoft founder Bill Gates’ daughter Phoebe Gates is getting pretty serious with her African American boyfriend. So serious that the are rumors that the couple may be getting married.

The 21-year-old, who is the daughter of billionaire Bill Gates and his ex-wife, Melinda French Gates, has been dating her boyfriend Robert Ross for the past two years, and it look like they are pretty serious.

https://mediatakeout.com/bill-gates-dau ... ory-month/

Another bizarre entity....put out to manipulate the masses.
Attachments
61182411-11092407-Phoebe_Gates_19_has_been_enjoying_time_in_London_with_her_boyfri-m-64_1659986278594.jpg
Screenshot_20220914-224932_Instagram_2.jpg
gates.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Phoebe Gates

Unread post by dirtybenny »

More Phoebe
Attachments
Phoebe-Gates.jpg
l-intro-1651678170.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

dirtybenny wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:36 pm Another bizarre entity....put out to manipulate the masses.
Agree @dirtybenny , this is quite probably public deception. Or some multigenerational breeding plan* - the Gates are planning ahead since generations back.
-
The Gates probably fake getting vaccinated too, so creating a public relation marriage isn't very different. Most FAK member already will suspect that the private lives of celebrities narrated in the press and paparazzi-press is mostly fiction just like the movies these people star in.
-
Hollywood race, gender and sexuality swapping (here) makes the Elite agenda pretty clear, the Elite wants the public to interracially mix and become sexually more deviant.

* maybe the Gates family intend to breed a future female mulatto Gates president ? With a white female, the black genes are less predominant and the Gates lineage is preserved as heredity is transmitted through the female line among the Elite
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's almost like the last generation had a work ethic, so they were able to maintain this strange secrecy and illusion of cross-dressing; and I'm sure this is wrapped up in finding loopholes in common law. But this generation, a bit like normal society, don't see the point of trying to maintain the same illusion. So instead, the people at the top are shifting society back to the laws of Rome, re-implementing an ancient system to protect themselves and their offspring. And in the process, they reveal themselves to be the narcissists they are.

As an example, if we accept Paul McCartney is a woman who just pretends to be a man when performing in public, then for the illusion to work, Paul's husband has to pretend to be a woman when they appear as a couple in public together. I think we can see, this is exactly what Linda chose to do while the couple's children were growing up at home. Looking it up, Linda McCartney died the 17 April 1998 aged 56, this is likely when Paul's husband, I suggest Mike McGear, said 'no more'.

It's a much bigger ask for a man than for a woman, because mens styles tend to be more comfortable and practical. And certainly the features/build of some men would make that idea totally impossible. So what is the solution? - The first would be to normalise 'gay marriage'. that way you could just pretend to be gay and your wife/husband does not have to pretend to be the opposite sex if you want to appear as a couple in public. With this scenario, I can start picking off the women pretending to be gay men. Guardian journalist and political activist Owen Jones is a woman pretending to be a gay man. I also think he plays another gay political journalist character, Darren Grimes, they are very similar looking, one blond, one dark, both whinging bastards.

Then the move to TRANS and the total abrogation of Biblical law. I know people switch off when I mention that book, but it is just a fact Western civilisation is build on the assumptions and principles drawn from it. People think you can get rid of that book and somehow keep its assumptions. If you believe in evolution, you believe in survival of the fittest. And in that case, it is a woman dressing up and putting on a mask, and calling that mask Bill Gates; then those who are part of his crew buy off Governments to systematically weaken populations and lower life expectancy. -- And on the subject of masks, why the mandates? - I'd say it was to produce internet chaff, as used in war "to obstruct radar detection". It was likely designed so nobody using a search engine has any hope of finding any conversation about prosthetic masks on purpose or by chance.

But back to Bill Gates and his offspring...

phoebe-gates-936.jpg

Bill is going to either be standing on a step in that photo, or wearing some sort of platforms. We see, based on his arms, where his waist is, and where his body likely ends. The rest will be padding to extend the length of his torso. So, given that, is his daughter female?

A13-150.jpg

I think not. So does it really matter who these people are pictured with, or what they are pictured doing, the single aim of everything they do would seem to be piss-off or distress their audience with an unending sham.

phoebe-gates-s-movies.jpg

While I disagree somewhat with MR.E and @dirtybenny about the exact nature of the deception. I don't disagree about its origin and where it's heading. The thing is, my feeling, it is far easier to be tricked down this path than one thinks, and then how do you get out of it? What would Owen Jones and Darren Grimes do if they/them decided to stop being an annoying twat and media whore? ... I find it fun using their language, because in doing so, in thinking about the gender of 'Kermit the Frog' and 'Miss Piggy', it becomes easy to understand the gender BS they propagate and why they spend so much money on paying people to push it.

An American Werewolf In London Final Scene and End Credits*

*Note the cloth Frog and Pig in the End Credits
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:00 pm As an example, if we accept Paul McCartney is a woman who just pretends to be a man when performing in public, then for the illusion to work, Paul's husband has to pretend to be a woman when they appear as a couple in public together. I think we can see, this is exactly what Linda chose to do while the couple's children were growing up at home. Looking it up, Linda McCartney died the 17 April 1998 aged 56, this is likely when Paul's husband, I suggest Mike McGear, said 'no more'.
Good hypothesis @rachel
-
There is another possibility here as well though, which is that the life time actors playing the McCartney's never actually were a couple and that what we understand as married life of the rich and famous is just a facade - a public film if you will.
-
In this scenario, couples need not be assembled to make sense in a procreational way - couples can be formed by actors who in private have different partners, houses and offspring.
-
In other words, what media coverage we have of the private lives of celebrities is not very trustworthy and in its conception these "real life" narratives are made to deceive us just as much as any other story covered in the media.
-
This does not mean there are no overlaps and actual celebrities that live together as presented - but in the most mediated cases we already know by the amount and nature of the press coverage that its a production, not organic or natural.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:00 pm Bill is going to either be standing on a step in that photo, or wearing some sort of platforms. We see, based on his arms, where his waist is, and where his body likely ends. The rest will be padding to extend the length of his torso. So, given that, is his daughter female?

I think not. So does it really matter who these people are pictured with, or what they are pictured doing, the single aim of everything they do would seem to be piss-off or distress their audience with an unending sham.
-
Yes, it seems evident that both Bill and his "girl" have a moment of pride here, and completely agree this is because they are deceiving us. Deception is at the core of public display for the Elite, and anytime we are presented with these people-pictures - its not random.
-
I'd say its dupers delight too behind those Gates' smiles - and Phoebe's square jawline. In earlier pictures, its even hard to recognize Phoebe.
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Unreal, I've watched enough interviews with Paul to see he's a pretty poor liar. It became clear that it required the interviewer to steer Paul when he inadvertently said something inconsistent with the life he supposedly led. Listen to the 40th anniversary of Desert Island Disks in the Different Corner thread. They don't go near the later Beatles stuff at all. He won't lie about it, he just chooses to say nothing and they move on to Wings.

The thing with Paul, I thought it was barmy the things he would say on interview, and this is me growing up, hearing him on chat shows. If I have heard him once, I must have heard him on at least three different interviews saying, "I only ever spent one night away from Linda, I did it once and decided, I didn't want to do it again." I believe Paul in that statement. Linda was in Wings so they performed together. And now there are a fair few pictures on the internet of Paul with 'his brother' Mike.

f63d492b09fa2b57d5a49f50bfbf6161--mike-dantoni-brother.jpg

I'm of course guessing about the true nature of their relationship, but it makes the most sense. When you hear Paul and separately Mike with regards to the Beatles, it's always the beginning, before they were famous, before the bullshit.

“Let It Be, Liverpool” – Paul’s Homecoming Concert
https://paulmccartneyafterthebeatles.co ... g-concert/

Paul McCartney bought a chippy tea for fans after Liverpool gig
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/no ... a-20856156

I'm not a huge Beatles fan, I like their early stuff, but living in Liverpool, any time Paul is back in the region, and he has set up lots of Arts related stuff in the city, you hear about it. It is my opinion he's a musician who in the 60s and 70s was tied to stupid contracts that had confidentiality clauses where he didn't own the copyright to the songs he wrote and performed and he couldn't talk about it. And one of the ways they make it stick is that Paul McCartney is a man, so is an entirely separate legal entity from Paul(ine?), who is a woman. Now he uses that same legal identity to his advantage, and you can see it in the court cases he has fought.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Hands on the hips - like a male soccer player...
-
-
And that square jaw - we very much have that masculine feeling despite the setting, glamour, dress and makeup. The way they have put on the lip-stick is a bit interesting - they have modified the shape of the lips.
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@davej is right about the arms. I've noticed, women tend to lose all of their height to men in the upper body, particularly above the waist. Women's wastes are higher, I guess because they have to fit in a baby.

phoebe-gates-time-100-gala-2022-outfit01.jpg

Zelensky, one of @dirtybenny's spots... And look at Macron's feet, the angle of the shoes, they look like hidden lifts. Is he just a short man? It's a strange world we find ourselves in.

R.jpg
A13-151.jpg

I wonder if this next guy has any clue of what can of worms are attached to this subject?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Unreal, I'm really quite lazy in my examination of people, these days I look more at the clothes they wear, and evidence of enhancements.

bill-gates-017.jpg

Has Bill Gates really got a beer belly, or is he just hiding his breasts by building out the stomach underneath? And it wouldn't surprise me if these people poisoned western food with junk just to make men fat, so the likes of Bill Gates can blend in with his padding. ... Is he wearing some sort of sports bra that "lifts and separates". Probably a marketing campaign sold to women to make their breasts look more like female impersonators.

Apparently Marlene Dietrich used to have pearls sewn into her dresses to make it look like she had erect nipples. Else to make her fake breasts look real.

31f73a8a6f75ecf777a4324f2306967c.jpg

Zelensky and his combat trousers, the pocket makes his hips look less pronounced. Also, if you zoom in, there is an interesting circle around his elbow. If that's fake skin on the arms, to allow natural movement, the elbow area would be free so there is no risk of a split.

1659019523-245.jpg