Phoebe Gates

rachel

Re: Phoebe Gates

Unread post by rachel »

There was a time when it appeared in all the Computer magazines that Apple was going to go out of business. The Operating System was licensed to clone manufacturers, and the clones cost far less and usually had better specs. Steve Jobs had been forced out a few years earlier, so part of the rescue was first Jobs coming back to Apple with his Unix based NeXt OS, which became Apple OS X, this wasn't to be licensed to clone manufactures, so killed that market stone dead. And then after the dust settled on that, this...

Probably all theatre to give the impression of competition and wringing of hands before Apple shat on all its software developers and dumped its own platform in favour of Unix and interoperability with Windows. You'll notice the only people happy in the audience are the people being paid to clap.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:38 pm I'm really quite lazy in my examination of people, these days I look more at the clothes they wear, and evidence of enhancements.

Apparently Marlene Dietrich used to have pearls sewn into her dresses to make it look like she had erect nipples. Else to make her fake breasts look real.
-
Its really good that you analyse the technical aspect of public appearance which is very much in line with Special and Visual effects (SFX & VFX) from the movies.
-
As much as we are aware of how the mainstream media is alike Hollywood, its still very difficult* to spot the extent of film techniques in the media. The Youtube clip on the various forms of shoe lifts makes it quite plain how much such simple tricks are used and how seldom we actually notice. Fake hair and bodyhair is probably another very basic disguise that is more often used than we realise (Bearded men, article), much like Macron's and Bogart's platform shoes.
-
Its not very likely the Elite would go out of their way to promote a deep-voiced mediocre German singer if it was just another female performer. The motivation behind making Marlene Dietrich the most sexy woman alive is therefore probably the magick of reality inversion at play. Its a very recurring scenario, the Elite just is hell bent on making the public believe in lies and falsehood. The Elite clearly adopt a philosophy of deception that is cultivated to a point far beyond what is logical. Its deception for the sake of deception very often.
-
Looking back on Phoebe Gates hereover, his/her entire look is very measured and rehearsed - like a coming out or graduation. Not sure how to put it, but Phoebe Gates appearance looks in some way ritualistic, not festive. Not sure why, but i'm reminded of Egyptian lore and tradition.
-
An Egyptian sculpture with a very particular look, with some type of ancient prepubescent androgyne vibe to it

* a dedicated thread on SFX & VFX could be useful, even though similar topics have been covered before - maybe a new thread with a more educational or rhetoric intention in mind
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Since I've mentioned Macron's height.

Snapshot_2023-02-09_194939_fakeologist.com.png
FoiYgjOXwAID6m-.jpg
Visit-of-the-President-of-the-Republic-Emmanuel-Macron-and-his-wife-Brigitte-Macron-visit-the-Chte.jpg

If you ask me, those two people have the exact dimensions because they are the same sex. Look how short Macron's upper body is, his upper legs have female curves, and his feet; they look smaller than "his wife's" feet. Do we remember what the height guy told us about how to spot elevator shoes and their short fronts?

Here's a reminder of what I thought about Macron's head - French Election
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

An odd clip from our favorite film reminds me of the Macron and Zelinsky characters. All three munchkins looks like they have Bell's Palsy, which I hadn't noticed previously. How strange to place all of these physical anomalies in this programming film? Is there some allegory here with invaders/aliens dropped into a land inhabited by others and ruled by witches?

This did bring to mind an odd little anecdote from years ago when I was attending a Toy show in Boston. I was at the men's urinal and a costumed midget was in the adjacent urinal....guess who it was?

The coroner from Oz
Attachments
MV5BNzU0NzA5NDEzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTYyNjky._V1_.jpg
100410MeinhardtRaabe1.jpg
100410MeinhardtRaabe1.jpg (39.94 KiB) Viewed 555 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Reminds me of...

Newgraphs024_vi9faG8-thumbnail-700x700-100.jpg

Looks like Ricky Gervais is wearing lifts in the above picture. I don't know if there is any photoshopping, but apparently Stephen Merchant is very tall.

91b05995c50ae2b3f40f774dee378d1c.jpg
Ricky+Gervais+Stephen+Merchant+Ricky+Gervais+mbyA2szY3y4l.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

dirtybenny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:21 pm This did bring to mind an odd little anecdote from years ago when I was attending a Toy show in Boston. I was at the men's urinal and a costumed midget was in the adjacent urinal....guess who it was?
What on Earth was a midget doing in the adjacent urinal - Was here there to spit ?
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:52 pm Looks like Ricky Gervais is wearing lifts in the above picture. I don't know if there is any photoshopping, but apparently Stephen Merchant is very tall.
-
Think both assumptions are valid - Gervais IS wearing shoe lifts in the picture, and the photo IS completely photoshopped and layered with added shadow.
-
Consistency is of uttermost essence, which is why Gervais have to wear his lifts even in a photoshoot where they can fit his height at will. This is because the proportions will be off if Gervais wears his 3-4" lifts in a film, and not on a TV show. In other words, its the Chinese magicians dilemma from the Prestige - if you don't wear the lifts all the time in public, your trick will not stick.
-