Raquel Welch Thinks Mae West Was a Man

dirtybenny

Raquel Welch Thinks Mae West Was a Man

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Actress Raquel Welch has revealed some interesting news you don’t hear a lot.
Welch believes that her former co-star, Mae West, from 1970’s film Myra Breckinridge was a man.

When I went over to say hello to her (one day) I said, ‘Hi, it’s Raquel, remember?’ She sort of extended her hand to me and I went to kiss the ring and one false fingernail painted silver fell to the floor. I looked at the hand and I thought, ‘Oh, I’m getting a vibe.’ I really think she’s a man! At this point in her life all bets are off and you’re not going to be able to doll it up that much. I would say it’s pretty accurate that she resembled a dock worker in drag.”

https://www.dailyactor.com/film/raquel- ... was-a-man/

Interviewer: "That is one of the persistent rumors about Mae"

RW: " and about me, too."
Attachments
676f310c7ddf3180138d0f1c8e2626ac.jpg
tumblr_0f1a5e8f32de3f9dde011e47a4f66586_bb92e29c_1280.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Raquel Welch Thinks Mae West Was a Man

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Honestly, it's great to hear something new in this area, even if it's just a quote, from one suspect celebrity about another, and even if we don't know how to verify whether this is even a real quote.

Quotes from people who at least purport to have met the personalities they are talking about, seems way more valuable than just 'making up whatever claim you fancy' about people who are in media. At least we have a chance of evaluating the pros and cons of the story we are being told, and working out of the story is coherent or not.

It's a far better approach than making up stories for ourselves and creating mountains of "evidence".
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:37 pm Honestly, it's great to hear something new in this area, even if it's just a quote, from one suspect celebrity about another, and even if we don't know how to verify whether this is even a real quote.
I wasn't there, but in the video posted, it has the clip from a live interview at Lincoln Center from 2012 in front of an audience with Rocky telling the story. I believe this interview happened. Rocky could still be lying about the whole incident. I find it revealing that Rocky is hinting that she is a man as well. This starts at 5:14

Interviewer "There's nothing wrong with being a man."
RW "Nothing at all"

I find this fascinating as another example of the Joan Rivers Conundrum. If this is such a guarded secret of these entities, why would these known liars put the truth out. My position is they wouldn't. I know you know this Al, my current model is that the transgender agenda is cover for obscuring the true alien nature of these ruling entities.

viewtopic.php?p=3059&hilit=joan+rivers#p3059

fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

fakeologist
Site Admin

YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

That story about Raquel meeting Mae West, gets better every time she tells it - first says the line, then the nail falls off, then she think she's a man... where's it going to end?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

You posted this on the same date it was aired, or almost depending on your timezone. I'm surprised no major event happened on that day, being the 47th day of the year and 2/16 = 6*6*6, it seems like a perfect hoax day.
I find this fascinating as another example of the Joan Rivers Conundrum. If this is such a guarded secret of these entities, why would these known liars put the truth out. My position is they wouldn't. I know you know this Al, my current model is that the transgender agenda is cover for obscuring the true alien nature of these ruling entities.
Because that's how they operate, there are many case where they could cover up anything that contradicts their narrative or at least add suspicion but they don't. For instance, NASA is debunked by their own material, either they don't care or they want to keep the illusion up to a certain point. Why would they say they found the passports of the terrorists on the 9/11 site? why are the numbers sus? 2996 death really? my point is that there are often holes in their narratives that could be easily avoided in certain case.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

if you can't prove it's a tranny why jump to aliens or entities or demons ,
fakeologist
Site Admin

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

that's three suspected trannies now ,with fur .

welch ,monroe and applegate

The 9/11 terrorist attacks killed 2,977
i prefer this figure .for the deaths