Raquel Welch Thinks Mae West Was a Man

Unreal

Re: Raquel Welch Thinks Mae West Was a Man

Unread post by Unreal »

Very much agree about how the Elite struggles to iron out the most apparent differences between men and women.
-
Size is just so evident, yet still we need to spot it as its so cleverly worked around.
-
Have brought up this topic in some earlier research hereunder. At the time it seemed interesting to look at the most extreme cases of tall celebrity women, and short celebrity men. In a nutshell, we have been led to believe there are many very tall women and equally if not more short men... It seems a very good backstory to counter what is plain for all to know: most men are taller than women.

Short Short list (FAK EGI blog)
-
Short Tall list (FAK EGI blog)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I almost posted up that picture myself @napoleon. There is a set of two or three in that series floating around the internet. I did think about pulling one of them apart, but a bit like your Star Wars/911 decode, I don't think people want to know...But let's go for it anyway as reading some of her comments, she is really quite a nasty piece of work.

Germaine has a nipple, so she must be a woman. Surely!

oz-magazine-no-19-march-1969-germaine-greer-viv-stanshall-cover-vg-condition-(2)-10476-p.jpg

In the photo, Germaine is the person at the back, so by the very nature of that positioning the camera makes her optically seem smaller than reality compared to Viv in front. (I think he's probably a woman in a mask, but that's not the point of this study.) The interest is, even given the camera's false perspective that reduces Greer's size, and the angle Greer is holding her head, designed to foreshorten the length of her face. look at the difference in head area between the two people.

oz-magazine-no-19-march-1969-germaine-greer-viv-stanshall.jpg

I think it's probably Greer's nose that fools us the most, but we also see here, big hair to balance big shoulders, and then the quandary, where to line up the nipples. As men have a longer body, the choice, do you place them correctly from the neck down, or do you line them correctly to the elbows and arms, or compromise somewhere in between the two?

A11-.jpg

Greer has gone with lining them up correctly with the arms, so she has a massive space from the neck down. And we see in this picture, the space is filled with a huge ornate necklace. Not random, part of the optical trick to visually reduce the distance between shoulders and nipple. And with the design of that neckless, you can hide the edge of an appliance under it. But with it being a black and white photo, it could be as easy as a nipple and breath shadow painted on a t-shirt to give false depth. That actually wouldn't surprise me, it's more of a laugh isn't it, being kinky with a bit of paint.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

well seeing as we're posting things that might tittilate ,here's
one of my favourite bonzo songs
and forever more this song will be inspired by meeting greer ,in my mind anyway ,not that stanshall became paul story,thats not my angle here.

Lonely, unmarried, looking for love,
Life was passing me by.
So I sent off my photo, hobbies and age;
Magazine marriage I tried.
They say for centuries lovely Japanese girls
Have been trained in the art of pleasing men.
Be lonely no more, open destiny's door.
For one dollar they arrange a meeting.
My image was wrong, I didn't like me,
So I changed my personality.
I bought a delux Merseybeat wig
But it was a size too big.
What confidence in my new built-up shoes,
So smart for winter or summer.
Undetectable in normal everyday use.
Look out there's a monster coming!
Bye-bye binoculars and macintosh,
Everything is just great.
I take elocution, learn to speak posh
But still I can't find a mate.
Be popular, learn to play the guitar,
In seven days you could be strumming.
Be sociable, learn kissing technique.
Carnaby clothes, I reshaped my nose,
Plastic surgery's best.
To cut down my weight off comes my left leg.
I pass a swimming costume test.
Are my sideboards too long,
Don't my aftershave pong?
I know my new nose ain't runnin'.
What's wrong with my tie?
Am I getting too high?
Disfiguring and ugly, my facial hair
I had removed electrically.
I rejuvenated my energy cells
And regained my virility (grunt grunt).
(He put my hand on my heart?),
(I am changing the part?).
He had a machine for a mummy.
Please be gentle with me:
I come to pieces literally.
(...fade)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You know where I got the idea the nipple might have been painted on a t-shirt...

Moors Murderer Ian Brady pictured balancing a beer glass on his head
Moors Murderer Ian Brady pictured balancing a beer glass on his head

You know the story goes, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley went up onto the Yorkshire Moors with children they befriended to take pictures before torturing, murdering and burying them in unmarked graves... I think the more reasonable reality, they went up onto the Moors to take pictures of themselves to send to modelling agencies in attempt to get modelling/acting work.

brady.jpg

He's not topless in that shot. The t-shirt around the neck serves the same purpose as the choker around Greers neck. It's to hide something that would give the illusion away. So is Ian Brady a man or a woman?

There is definite evidence of strange angles on the arms, elbow, hand; and the need to apparently get his top off for the camera. Once we begin to understand the tells, he is definitely wearing a top and there are bumps in the chest area, the logical conclusion; it's a woman practicing passing for a man.

So would that mean Myra Hindley is actually a man passing for a woman?

Myra Hindley with her dog, Puppet, pictured in a private photo album, seized by police
Myra Hindley with her dog, Puppet, pictured in a private photo album, seized by police

I think that's a yes, and a dog called "Puppet" to boot.

How much money have West Yorkshire police and the State defrauded from taxpayers with is little scam? And...

RICHARD III >> THE HOUSE OF YORK >> YORKSHIRE >> NEW YORK
napoleon

noel feilding for myra jumps to mind

but a bit like your Star Wars/911 decode, i read all you post doll ,that goes for anyone in the forums .

the millenium fall-con ha
the masons won't talk about it or the houseclowns i said this live to masons in the audio ,i declared the same years back to all ips fans
i'd say this evidence i have been using against idiotic shills for years works best when you understand ignoring it ,is the only option .

working perfectly ,to anyone paying attention
lfjaklf.JPG
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Getting back to sizing, it's interesting how little distance it takes to use forced perspective within film and television.

It only takes six steps backwards to get from the first size to the second size.

angry1.png
angry1.png (121.57 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
angry2.png
angry2.png (86.62 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

And they are not even big steps.

depth.gif
depth.gif (3.59 MiB) Viewed 1853 times
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Mr. E weighs in...

napoleon

Getting back to sizing, it's interesting how little distance it takes to use forced perspective within film and television.
@rachel
yes the muppets and sesame street use it togreat effect,lord of the rings still amazes me also
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Listen Bucko, Peterson is Controlled Op
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2023/02/22 ... rolled-op/

I watched this from the main Fakeo blog, Amazing Polly pulls Jordan Peterson apart. There is some interesting things to cover in her video. I couldn't decide where to stick it, but for the section of what I'm going to talk about, I think this thread is the most logical place.

LISTEN BUCKO, PETERSON IS CONTROLLED OP - ANSWER COMMENTS & GOING IN TO MORE DETAIL

Polly’s Web site: https://amazingpolly.net
I answer viewer comments and go into some more information about Jordan Peterson and his background.
Around 24 minutes, Poly starts talking about Mikhaila Peterson, Jordan's daughter. Because Polly switched out the picture, I wonder if she's thinking what I'm thinking... but I don't know, this is the first I've heard of Peterson being any more than a one-dimensional character. To me, he was created in a Baha'i brainstorming session at the UN; and all of the words that went up on the board were used to create his character, and a hat-tipping to Mikhail Gorbachev for his daughter's name.

Anyway, let's get a picture up of Mikhaila.

Mikhaila Peterson
Mikhaila Peterson

@dirtybenny might have previously covered this person as some of the pictures seem familiar. Is this a boy or a girl in lipstick? - I see a boy. - but my reason for posting here...

"...and then the quandary, where to line up the nipples...Greer has gone with lining them up correctly with the arms, so she has a massive space from the neck down." (Posted again purely for demonstration purposes @napoleon :))

IMG_2749_Facetune_13-12-2019-20-17-30-683x1024.jpg

Mikhaila appears to have placed hers "correctly from the neck down". (Quoting myself again, beginning to be Gaia ;))

You can see I've drawn a line where I assume Mikhaila's nipples should be, and the pink line where I think it matches the line on Greer's body. If my assumption is correct, then we see Mikhaila has chosen a place to give her a good neckline in a dress, so no huge chokers needed for her to disguise the distance. But she does have a lot of arm length below her breasts, so maybe a lot of body to disguise before we hit her legs. Do we see evidence of this in pictures?

Oh wait, this is a telling grab before we get to full length shots.

ScreenShot-VideoID-dGgOxgbObog-TimeS-15.jpg

Do you see what I'm seeing? ... Have Mikhaila's balls dropped? ... Could it be that the mic is acting in exactly the same way as Germaine Greer's big necklace? ... Do we think they'd pull off the same exact visual trick using a different prop?