John Olooney confirms he is/was a mason

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
YouCanCallMeAl

John Olooney confirms he is/was a mason

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

In his own words:

Is he lying that he is longer a part? About when he joined? What level he is at?

Who knows?

Can masons lie in broad strokes as long as they tell you what you need? Perhaps.

What is unambiguous is that he says he was a mason. He says he joined 6 years ago (ie before covid) and only went 4 times.
dirtybenny

Re: John Olooney confirms he is/was a mason

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Freemasonry...the most unsecret secret society ever.

https://flintstones.fandom.com/wiki/Loy ... _Buffaloes

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

He's in the right kind of business to be of interest to say the Cabinet Office, if we think it is the Cabinet Office that commissions false flags and it uses its trusted connections via members of The Lodge. Independent undertakers have got to be a favoured option for fake victims if they require a funeral. @YouCanCallMeAl

Also, I think three or four times six years ago fits what he says after. It's long enough time ago not to really remember what you did, only the things that stood out in your mind at the time. Hence, he doesn't seem guarded about saying the wrong thing. Should he be saying anything about a bag over his head or a knife? And, I wonder if he actually meant he started the first degree? While I don't know, I would imagine it would take more than four visits to actually know enough to complete a degree. I think the first three are really what freemasonry is, and the others, that's like the special stuff.

I don't expect any freemasons will enlighten us if it's possible to complete a degree in three or four visits.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

rachel wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:41 pm Independent undertakers have got to be a favoured option for fake victims if they require a funeral.
This general point which needs highlighting. A quiet word and off the empty casket goes. Obviously there has to be some way of keeping things quiet.
Who needs simulated identities when youi have complicit funeral directors and the witness protection system for recycling victims' identities?
Would a celebrant at a funeral need to know the contents of the suitably weighted casket? Absolutely not.

Plenty of people in every town who run small businesses are low level freemasons, rubbing shoulders with police, judiciary and local government officers. I don't see any reason to get excited about O'Looney's membership specifically.
YouCanCallMeAl

Plenty of people in every town who run small businesses are low level freemasons, rubbing shoulders with police, judiciary and local government officers. I don't see any reason to get excited about O'Looney's membership specifically.
It's no biggy, but we were all wondering whether he was a suspect character at the time, and now we know that he was a mason.

I suspect that this much has to be admitted when asked directly of a mason, even if they are hazy about the other details (degree level etc) though if like to confirm whether that is true. Do you know if it is?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I found my posts on another forum on this topic regarding John O’Looney being interviewed by Max Igan, I think this is where it started with him coming out against COVID.

MUST WATCH!!! Funeral Directer John O'Looney Blows the Whistle on Covid
https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/MUST ... on-Covid:9

After that being broadcast he had his SAIF trade association accreditation removed too, this is his tweet. He did have his twitter account suspended, but I see it is back and active now. Elon Musk, I guess, the excuse for that change.
Link to the letter John posted from the SAIF.

E_f8nSiWYAYSwND.jpg
E_f8nSsWEAQBvzR.jpg

The twitter account linked to this website: https://www.mkffs.co.uk/

Looking at said website, it does appear that John has complied with the SAIF's request, because at the of my posting, the logo did appear on each of the pages I looked at, and now it does not. And checking, the Wayback machine confirms this - 17 Sep 2021, logo in place, the next grab on the 19th, the logo gone.

Interestingly, Wayback's first capture of the MKFFS site was on 23 Sep 2017, it looks like it might have been a new web presence, as the first grab does not mention SAIF accreditation and there is no logo. This is fixed by the second grab, on 3 Feb 2018. We now see the line "Fully accredited by http://saif.org.uk/", on the front page, but no logo.

There is a space in captures between 25 March 2020 - 19 Oct 2020, and in this time there has been a website design change and the new design of 19 Oct 2020 features the SAIF logo for first time.

Throughout all captures the contact details remain constant:

Milton Keynes Family Funeral Services
12 White Horse Drive, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, MK4 2AS
01908 505570
john@mkffs.co.uk

And from the "About Us" page first grab, 2 Sep 2018, there is a link to an unlisted video showing John in front of his premises, same date of upload.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210703155 ... HZC1Pl_Ilg

From the original "About Us" - why he set up his own funeral home:
  • 3. I also felt as huge employers, some of the staff within huge funeral providers simply didn’t really “care” enough about the service they were providing and this for me was reflected in the the quality of the service delivered by those individuals. Undertaking is not just a 9-5 job, it is a 24 hour a day vocation and we are a service and profession unlike any other – people need real care, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, for every funeral and every family – every time.

4. The funeral price was and still is to this day, way too high with staff actively encouraged to sell “extras” to push the price up even further. In our opinion a funeral does not have to be extortionately expensive and complex to be dignified and respectful.

Funeral poverty is a real issue today and we want to contribute to easing Funeral poverty by pricing a funeral as fairly as possible for people. Our pricing page shows we are doing just that.
The date links to Wayback don't really matter, I thought I may as well include since I had them up, for anyone interested.

I'm right in thinking that video is from 4 days ago? And he said he was introduced to the Lodge six years ago.

23 - 6 = 17

Notice above when the first site capture is made on Wayback. 23 Sep 2017. Could be a trade thing, without looking it up, he apparently worked for one of the big undertakers, but decided to set up a business for himself to give a more personal service. Not sure where I got that info from, maybe an interview, maybe his website. But the timing is interesting, because it is after the Brexit vote.

I know there are arguments the other way, but the flow of what has happened make sense from the perspective, Remain was meant to win in 2016. That would have basically abolished the Houses of Parliament. That's what the treaties, I think six in total without looking it up, the final one being the Lisbon Treaty, were written expressly to do; to abolished all parliaments across EU countries, all democracies in EU countries, to move Europe to Technocracy, 'The Great Reset'.

EU Lisbon Treaty impact.jpeg

The treaties terms and conditions were timed to kick-in in 2020. So when Remain lost, it fucked it up big style, and if you remember, they went into major panic mode, all the media, instead of telling us when Article 50 would be triggered, Cameron resigned and MSM started blanket attacking Jeremy Corbyn resulting in a three month long Leadership challenge/election for the Labour leadership so the news cycle had something to talk about instead of Article 50, while they NWO reworked their dastardly plan.

place in hell.png

Time enough maybe to help set John O’Looney up in an independent business. It is absolutely no coincidence that Britain finally left the EU on 31 Jan 2020 and just over a month later Boris announces the UK COVID lockdown on 22 March expressly to destroy the economy and rob UK citizens a different way than the 48 years they did it via the EU.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/ ... march-2020
https://www.instituteforgovernment.org. ... wn-web.pdf

There is only one year the UK got back more than it put in in it's entire history in the EU. That was the year proceeding the first Referendum, a fake bribery to make it look like being "in" was better than being "out". The EU was always about bleeding European countries dry while the technocrats sit pretty above national laws.

UK-payments-to-EU-budget-since-1973.png

Looking at the above 'EU Lisbon Treaty impact', it looks like all of what is stated is being implemented anyway. So Alistair Williams is 100% correct.

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

all masons run a mile from 911 and for good reason ,this covaids is a script with a final solution of green cities and electronic currency,and it's heartbreaking that grown men and women can't see that they are following masonic script readers all the way to the land of oz.

sure ignore me ,but my words are aimed at the people who think this is unstoppable ,well no it isn't unstoppable and the truthers that see what i show and pay attention ,should now realise their heroes of the past 10 years were just the same script readers,

stop following the script

i did
i even come up with a story that will retire all this bullshitand 99 percent of what classes as a fakeologist,and yet the people still return to the plan,cos its just scary enough .
images - 2022-11-14T092650 (1).jpg
well remember the fucks that failed to lovebomb ,or railraod me the nice interesting fakeologists of old ,all shit their pants with the millenium fall-con,

as it highlites the script from 911

shitbags of the highest class still get away with talking and posting in fakeologist
i dont do shitbags
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

so if were gonna speculate on masons ,lets discuss the millenium fall-con ,and you will see how many masons are in fakeologist.
masons will say 911 was fake etc etc ,well thats the script and the outcome will cover their deception ,but you point out solo-mans temple ,and you'll soon see how many are about.

all of em!

remember you can sound like a truther to an idiot,im no idiot and until my point is proven ,and i have proven this to a few masons ,i will keep posting the same ,ia m not scared of java script writing masons or ones that think! they are clever ,

they made a fucking toy out of 911 complex ,assimmilate that you masonic cockends,clever fucking clever
6bb13f37d6867776a220e180716e478a (1) (1).jpg
dumb more like ,and all the houseclowns that adhere to their script need embarrassing ,anyway rant over .

i am correct though girls ,and they know it
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

"...I fought [sic] that it was a bit satanic...".

Hey John, you sound like a loon saying that.

Oh wait.

I wonder if his customers watch his videos.
YouCanCallMeAl

I wonder if his customers watch his videos.
No, not anymore... :D