Vladimir Putin now and then

rachel

Vladimir Putin now and then

Unread post by rachel »

It's rare we see a picture like this. What sex is Vladimir Putin?

302_03.jpg
302_03 (1).jpg

A crop, that's not a man. We can see from the small of Putin's back, he loses most of his height to the other men in the upper body, the same as women.

man-woman.jpg

I've wondered for a while whether Putin is the same guy he always was. I'm of the opinion, the West just makes up its own stories and pretends its the leaders of other countries. Libya, for example, I have a section in Muppet Show on the different people who apparently claimed to be Muammar Gaddafi.

Was Gaddafi a real leader? Because there is a couple of ways it could have worked.
  1. Gaddafi was real, but he sometimes employed doubles so he didn't have to do the donkey work for unimportant tasks.
  2. Gaddafi was real, but was always controlled externally by the UN, and that is how he gained his power in the first place.
  3. The original Gaddafi was real, but like a body snatcher, some time in the 1970s-80s the UN neutralised and replaced him with a look-alike, finally ending with the full take over of the country to change its system of rule.
  4. Gaddafi was real and was never replaced until Libya fell, instead, what we saw and thought was Gaddafi was actually just British impersonators creating a story to allow the West to bomb and invade Libya.
  5. Finally, everything we think we know about Libya is actually fake news.
rachel

Re: Vladimir Putin now and then

Unread post by rachel »

This is a famous shot of Putin, but it's either an optical illusion, or a different person to that of above.

chest-13.jpeg
young-woman-riding-black-horse.jpg

It looks more likely Putin is in fact riding a small horse breed in order to look bigger.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

While looking up Richard III in my archived content, I got a hit on a Chris Spivey file. I'd forgotten how funny he is, and I didn't realise how close he was to what I generally suggest. The actual page in question has gone from the internet, but on looking him up, he has a new site, and you'll see a link to it on the Richard Hall thread.

Why I bring it up here, is something Chris describes, which I spotted with Gaddafi. This is pre-digital photoshop technology, but I don't suppose the technique has changed much, it's just more seamless in the digital world, and no doubt the bases of Style GANS.

Courtesy of Chris Spivey:
Now I think that I have told you in a previous article about what I call “The Line”, but if not “The Line” or even “Lines” is/are a cut off point on a photograph of a person’s face which is marked with an almost invisible line (vertical or horizontal but never diagonal), dividing the face into two or more sections… Depending on how many lines there are.
-
The purpose of these ‘lines’ are so as if you were to crop the photo along the line you could then take the required section, overlay it onto another ‘lined’ facial photo (obviously lining the half section up with the line on the face that you are overlaying it onto) and it would fit perfectly, thus creating a whole new person… And just like the photos that ‘pyramid up’, it really is extremely clever and way beyond most people’s ability to do.
-
I trust that you all understood that?
-
Course you did, but for the benefit of the hard of fact grasping bods, I best just simplify that explanation a bit more… If that is even possible.
-
Okay, try this: Do you remember that you used to be able to buy children's books where the [cardboard] pages were all evenly cut into 3 sections so as you could make different people’s faces by turning 1 or 2 of the 3 different page segments to a different page? Of course you fucking do, in fact they are probably still selling them.
-
John Lennon did in fact do the exact same thing for the cover of his vinyl album ‘Walls and Bridges’.
-
7ab9e9de20cc38cd0d8959fabb67b1665beb0db3.jpg
-
Well that is a very basic version of what the [extra clever] Monster’s minions are doing, and I do indeed have hundreds of photos of household names whose picture contains the “line” or “lines” within my photo archive.
-
Course, I am not talking about press photographs taken when say for instance, The Duck of Edinburgh was visiting a factory, because that would be practically impossible to add a “line” to as the pose of each person obviously has to be exactly the same.
-
You see, those kind of press photos – when the person in the picture is being passed off as someone else and there is no line – rely on the skill of the photoshopper and not the line joiner, which is why you see a lot of fucked-up noses and ears published by the useless, lazy cunts, who are slapdash in the extreme.
-
Therefore when it comes to the “line”, I am talking about an official/promotional photo kind of thing.
-
Indeed, it will be easier if I show you.
Chris likes making extra long pictures for his examples. I think the best way to make it usable on this forum is to cut it up. Can I be bothered? ...Not in this post.

As a fakeologist, it's worth not losing this information, because while I disagree with some of Chris's conclusions; he doesn't take into account the fact faking isn't always just in the camera, and there still needs to be a way of creating a passible real person for any fake digital persona that is created. I do however think he's spot on with "the line".

From the Muppet Show thread regarding Colonel Gaddafi again.
rachel wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:22 pm Look at this one, no word of a lie, it's here on Getty's site:

Portrait de Mouammar Kadhafi en 1979
Le colonel Mouammar Kadhafi chez lui à Tripoli le 1er mars 1979, Libye. (Photo by Ergun CAGATAY/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images)

Either they've spliced two people's faces together...

Else he's wearing one of these...

I think the Gaddafi example is absolutely what Chris is describing above.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

vladimir-putin-9448807-1-402.jpg
unnamed.jpg
b37f6a79-5c37-4dc3-ab93-0ea4672a06e1.jpeg

Why can't Putin open his mouth in pictures? If fact that last one, I've seen Jeremy Hunt snaps with the same eye expression.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

The top post looks like the three heads on the left were 'shopped in.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jeremy-HUnt-10.jpg

Looks like in the digital era they've progressed to curves. It's the best line I can draw with the software I'm using. Granted, you might say it's just a beard line, but when you've spotted it a few times, it does make you think.

A11-2b.jpg
A11-2a.jpg

Not an exact match, but I think Chris is onto something.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

fakeologist wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:15 pm The top post looks like the three heads on the left were 'shopped in.
It's a video grab. I kind of like videos these days. At about 42 minutes on this video, very close to the end.

302_04.jpg
A11-3.jpg

There is something odd about it, I agree.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Is there anything in the media that is not bullshit?

Remember this?

From the same video, in last post, can you see what is wrong with this crowd scene?

302_0412.jpg

Probably not at that size. No, I've not spotted the same person in two locations, though I might if I look hard enough. The problem is the position of the people. We can see from the front row and isle seats, the people are all meant to be sitting in uniform rows. But the body of the crowd isn't in rows, instead it's a standing scene. I'll give two close ups of where it fails.

I might not have the angle totally right because I cannot work it out from the people, but we are meant to be seeing rows of people based on the isle seats. See the in-betweeners? There are meant to be physical chairs under all of them, but clearly the pattern is wrong.

A11-4.jpg

Might be easier to see on this one where I point out the two people, one just a shoulder, who do not conform to the row, and therefore, there is no room for them to actually be there.

A11-7.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Once I'd seen the above crowd video, I had a look for a better example of how the fakery is used. And this is it, copied to faketube as an excellent proof-of-concept teardown.

It's not that it's proof everyone in the room is fake, but it's a way of padding out the crowd so it seems like the person at the front has popular support. I've not gone through the entire video, so what we know is at least one of the camera angles people have been added into the audience. But I did notice a big camera arm at the back in one of the other shots, though that would also be easy to add as a 3D object to act as a subliminal that the scene is real.

The still shows the real people in the crowd, then 3D software was used to add in the rest of the stadium people.

real-crowd.png

Details on how the scene is built up.

layering-1.gif
layering-1.gif (6.97 MiB) Viewed 1521 times
layering-2.gif
layering-2.gif (6.62 MiB) Viewed 1521 times