Jamie Lee Curtis and spawn

dirtybenny

Jamie Lee Curtis and spawn

Unread post by dirtybenny »

'Our son became our daughter Ruby': Jamie Lee Curtis reveals her youngest child is transgender and planning to get married next year - as she shares her 'wonder' at watching the 25-year-old's transition

JAMIE LEE: When Ruby just said her dead name — I haven't ever heard her say that name. It so doesn't fit anymore. That was, of course, the hardest thing. Just the regularity of the word. The name that you'd given a child. That you've been saying their whole life. And so, of course, at first that was the challenge. Then the pronoun. My husband and I still slip occasionally.

Curtis and Guest struggled with infertility and adopted their eldest, Annie, through an agency in 1986. Nine years later, they adopted Ruby.

https://people.com/movies/jamie-lee-cur ... -as-trans/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -Ruby.html

I don't have an interest in knowing the specifics of the alien, its breeding habits, etc., but I am interested in continually demonstrating that these entities are not like us and are at war with manKIND. Even though his arrogance is tough for me to take, Jordan (Waters Above) raised many interesting issues in Juan Ayala's latest podcast. He calls them Nephilim "apex predators". He postulates that they are hermaphroditic and cannot have children as men and women can. He also raised the issue that they cannot create, but can only channel archetypes and myths from their gods. Very interesting hypotheses.

viewtopic.php?t=1243

I also believe they cannot create life through sexual intercourse as men and women can. I have postulated that their hypersexuality is a lie and they are likely asexual.

viewtopic.php?t=1095

My model is that they use surrogates or adopt...such as the Obamas and Chelsea Clinton. So, they likely are able to entrain those not of their species, to sacrifice their children to them.

viewtopic.php?p=3991&hilit=obama#p3991

Interesting that the spawn of Curtis refers to its DEAD name. Do they lose their soul/spirit and become possessed by a demon?
The whole story looks like a lie as the pre-transition spawn, looks like a FTM with the short stature and scraggly beard.

Do these entities have a spiritual frequency that wavers between male and female cymatics and hence the androgynous phenotype. That is my current model. No surgeries, no hormones, etc.
Attachments
Unti7fftlaed.jpg
Untditled.jpg
Unti7tlaed.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis and spawn

Unread post by dirtybenny »

More of Ruby Tuesday
Attachments
Untitlaed.jpg
Untitsled.jpg
Untirtsled.jpg