Dianna Cowern aka Physics Girl

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
PotatoFieldsForever

Dianna Cowern aka Physics Girl

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I used to watch her videos, she's allegedly between life and death due to long covid.. Coincidentally, the video about the health status of Dianna was posted just before the full moon. I think it's a psyop but maybe she's really sick who knows..
dirtybenny

Re: Dianna Cowern aka Physics Girl

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I don't know these entities, but this is overtly emotionally manipulative and very cringe, typical of the hive. They are eliciting and harvesting human emotions.

In the midst of a supposed tragedy, your friends and family are posting videos of the husband making smoothies and whispering in the dark. Husband is sobbing on the couch....i know what to do...take a video of it and post it. This is not typical human behaviour.

Listen to the music, can we even count the video cuts (I counted SEVENTY video cuts in this 4.5 minute commercial), the wedding video....patreon....ugghh,

"happy Physicsing" , while feigning sniffling tears..ok bye...another poor attempt by Simone to feign human emotions. These entities disgust me.

I have posted below graphs of her Patreon donations, but that is only a crass indicator of the emotional harvesting transpiring.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

She wears a Patreon eye cover when she's in hospital!!
PotatoFieldsForever

Timing around the full moon made me think of witches, I have heard them say that the full moon was a good time for rituals. On top of that Diana is a goddess associated with the moon.

Given that the videos on her channel are propaganda especially when it comes to space, her lack of consideration for her viewers shouldn't surprise anyone.
PotatoFieldsForever

I remember this:

Probably, she wasn't telling the truth either, you never know with these people.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I caught that too @YouCanCallMeAl; not sure if it's real or digitally added. I'd go for the latter, it doesn't quite sit correctly, and no tone variation on the text.

ScreenShot-VideoID-vydgkCCXbTA-TimeS-107.png
A11-34.jpg

She's a prostitute, I suspect she has a pimp who comes up with the themes and takes a cut from any money she earns. Whether that is just the standard YouTube Partner Program, or something more exclusive?
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Wow, I think you're right. But whoever did this has tried to make it look like it was on the eye mask because the text is slightly curved. Ie after this was filmed, the logo was edited onto the video to make it appear as if it was really there. All for some YT character. Wow

Of course, who would know if it's really her, she's really ill, etc etc.
PotatoFieldsForever

Scamming people seems to be a symptom of long COVID.