Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
rachel

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by rachel »

I've posted this one before about Semiramis, Nimrod's wife, but it is relevant with regards to the 'Queen of Heaven'.

Know Your Enemy (Part 9 - The Birth of Tammuz & Polytheism)

Transcript of PART NINE:
rachel wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:27 am In the end, we know that Nimrod met a violent and untimely death; but there are contrasting stories as to why and how it happened. Some have suggested it was at the hands of Shem's descendants who had become outraged at what Nimrod was attempting to do in Babylon. Other say it was an act of rebellion by a band of his subjects. The most intriguing and shocking version of events however, is he was killed by Semiramis, his wife.

Nimrod was, by all accounts, a brilliant tactician, but it seems he made a fatal flaw in allowing Semiramis to retain control over the religion. Because it was the religion that was the true source of power behind his rule. Through it, she won the hearts and minds of the people, and she used this to her advantage when a schism developed between herself and Nimrod. She had become pregnant with an illegitimate son. When Nimrod heard about this he threatened to dethrone her and expose her true origins as a prostitute; but Semiramis retaliated by devising a plot to overthrow him and retain power for herself. The story goes that she had the priests kill him on her behalf at an annual New Year feast. The Babylonian people were then given a cover story to explain his death. And when she eventually gave birth to her illegitimate son, she further claimed to the people that he was an immaculately conceived reincarnation of Nimrod. She called him Tammuz and presented him as the seed of the woman mentioned back in Genesis 3, the Messiah. We know that this verse really refers to Jesus Christ. And so Tammuz was the first Christ imposture, the first anti-Christ.

Semiramis's rule in the aftermath of this event appeared to be rather shaky, and because of the increased threat to her safety she took to building walls, towers and gates around the city of Babylon to defend herself. She was actually the first to build fortifications of this type, and therefore became so associated with this concept that in later times she was often depicted with a crown of turrets. To secure her position, she increasingly emphasised her position as the 'Mother of God' and the 'Queen of Heaven', in other words she continued to use religious motivation to keep power. As Tammuz grew up and reached maturity he began demanding to be installed as the new King. Not only did Semiramis refused this, but seeing that he was becoming a threat to her rule, concocted a plan to have him disposed off in the same manner she disposed of Nimrod. Tammuz however, caught wind of her scheme and ran her through with a sword before she had the chance to implement it. He then purged the priesthood of all who wouldn't swear allegiance to him to consolidate his position within the religion. This ended Semiramis's 102 year rule, it did not however end her relevance.

After death, Nimrod continued to be worshipped as the 'Sun God', and after Semiramis's death, she continued to be worshipped as the 'Moon Goddess'; and they continue to be represented by the leading lights of the sky. Semiramis, also known as 'The Great Mother', 'Divine Mother', 'Virgin Mother', etc. would often be depicted standing on a crescent moon with stars encircling her head. Both Nimrod and Semiramis were also given new names in their post life godly form. Nimrod was confirmed by the priest of the religion as a god called MARDUK, and Semiramis was confirmed as a godess called ASTARTE. These names however were never revealed to the masses, but instead their attributes were set forth under pseudonyms of various gods constructed for the public interest. For example, in Christian terms, we can call God, 'Jehovah-Jireh' meaning 'The Lord Who Provides', or 'Jehovah-Nissi' which means 'The Lord is my Banner', but we know these different names refer to the same God. In Babylon however, these different names which represented different parts of Nimrod's and Semiramis's character morphed into separate entities altogether, and polytheism, multiple God worship was truly born.

Some of MARDUK's alter-egos for example included, ENKI or APSU - who was the god of wisdom, incantations and deep water oceans; another was ASTALLUHI, the god of healing and exorcism. Another was NEBOU or BEL, who was believed to have come out of a cave or hole in the ground, and so worship ceremonies were held for NEBOU underground. This cave theme became significant in Babylonian beliefs and as a recurring theme, it also curiously echoes Revelation 13, which talks of a beast coming out of the ground.

The names NEBOU and BEL became the official names of MARDUK in later periods and are popular in these same periods among the ruling classes of Babylon as name-elements. In the same way that Muslims are often named Muhammad after their prophet, Babylonians often had names like NEBU-CHADNEZZAR and BEL-SHAZZAR. Finally and perhaps most importantly, MARDUK was known as BAAL. This was the primary name by which the other nations including Israel, were introduced to the worship of MARDUK. BAAL means 'Lord' or 'Master', and was from very early times known as the sun god, under this name with many prefixes and suffixes, he was worshipped by the Canaanites, Phoenicians, Syrians and to some extent by the Egyptians.

The name BAAL sometimes occurs in connection with the locality. For example, in Peor, he was known as BAAL-PEOR, or in Hermin, BAAL-HERMON, more frequently it occurs with compound attributes such as BAAL-ZEBUB, which means 'Lord of the Flies', still today one of the epithets of Satan. 'Zebub', meaning fly, comes from the root word that signifies 'restless motion' and so BAAL-ZEBUB has a double meaning as 'Lord of restless and unsettled motion'. This agrees precisely with the characteristics of Satan as described in Job 1:7. BAAL-ZEPHON, another famous version means, 'Lord of the Black North' or 'Lord of the Northern Void'; and MERI-BAAL translates as 'Lord of the Rebellion'. All these different names are just different sides of the same dice. They all originate with MARDUK, who is Nimrod.

Finally, because all pagan gods and goddesses originated with a dysfunctional human family of Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz and the Babylonian system, this clearly affected the views of what the gods and goddesses were like in ancient times. The gods were given family type structures. The gods had affairs, they argued, they competed for a position. They were as prone to family and relational problems as any human. Like Babylon is first family they even killed each other. Put simply, they were humanised. The Babylonian religion developed in such a way that men began to envision their gods in conformity with the image of man, the gods of the Babylonians are not only understood to interact with each other and operate their affairs as humans do, but they also behave like humans or worse. As one modern poet wrote, 'The more the gods become like men, the easier it is for men to believe the gods when both have only human appetites, then rogues may worship rogues.'
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't know if a solar eclipse is actually caused by the Moon but the first image of my post was the coronation of the Queen by the son, and during an eclipse, the Moon is crowned by the Sun.
corona.jpg
corona.jpg (10.72 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
PotatoFieldsForever

They made a few paintings of the coronation of the Virgin, I can see some similarities with the Babylonian story, she get her legitimacy through her son.
800px-Coronation_of_Virgin_Jacopo_di_mino_Montepulciano.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_the_Virgin
PotatoFieldsForever

The Moon is like a Virgin?

Let's look again at the song "Like a Virgin" from Madonna, the title is obviously a reference to her name.

in the beginning, we see the moon:
Screenshot from 2023-03-20 14-14-42.png
Around 3:40 we briefly see a shiny moon? it can't be the sun since we can see twilight (or her hair I'm not sure)
Screenshot from 2023-03-20 14-15-07.png
We can see a lion and a lion-man throughout the song, it seems to point to the sun
Screenshot from 2023-03-20 14-31-39.png
I'd been had, I was sad and blue, but you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel shiny and new, hoo!
Is the Moon like a Virgin?

There are still unexplained pieces, for instance, why she arrives from the water with a boat ?

She went from New York to Venice for some reasons.

The bell, the cross...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_and_Sun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_(name)
PotatoFieldsForever

I was late to the party

The plates "For Mary" are interesting, 9/11 and corona woke up so many people to the reality of this world, closer to the path of Christ.
PotatoFieldsForever

I saw this in the Blackrock post
viewtopic.php?p=8020#p8020
queen_moon.png
I think it's another Moon (silver) crowned by the Sun (gold), the Virgin Queen crowned by her son. (12 sides / 12 stars / 12...)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Illuminati Temple Exposed! (R$E)

30 Jan 2016: I take a camera into a masonic church shrouded in deep-rooted symbolism of the New World Order, 9/11 and the illuminati new age of Lucifer.

Interesting video, but we have to think, when Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and bad, suddenly he saw his surroundings differently; in duality, he felt fear for the first time. Therefore this duality is exploited in Catholic/Jesuit symbology, it's a "magic eye". If we look at it one way, the symbolism all points to Jesus Christ, if we look at it another way, it's all satanic. The choice in what we see is in the eye of the beholder.

If you focus in front of the following Magic Eye instead of behind it, you will can a view from inside the shark, rather than seeing the shark. Two ways of bringing the pattern into focus - esoteric or exoteric.
rachel wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:02 am Image

And if we switch out Mary and Jesus for Semiramis and Tammuz, are they duplicates, or is one a counterfeit? Interestingly enough, we have a side reference pointing to "pharmakeia", healing the physical, and I know this is something @MrE has visited substantially in his work. We also have a trinity of women in the following description.

https://www.tektonics.org/copycat/tammuz.php
Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus statue
Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus statue

...Tammuz was also called a "healer" (as a profession), and regarded as a savior, but as Langdon notes [Lang.TI, 34], those who referred to Tammuz by these names "have not those spiritual doctrines which these words convey in Christian doctrine" in mind, but use the words "in the sense that all life depended upon his sacrifice and especially upon his return from hell." (As a reminder, that is something Jesus didn't do.)

Tammuz healed medically, but as Langdon reminds us, "[e]very deity, male or female, possessed this power," so Tammuz is nothing special, or unexpected for a god true or false, for that matter. Tammuz saved, but not from sin: He saved from starvation and physical death! He was never looked upon as one to rescue from eternal damnation; that was too way out for him!

Now this leads to the death and return to life of Tammuz, and there is indeed one - though to call it a "resurrection" (as even Langdon does) is to remove all meaning from the word; Smith in Origins of Biblical Monotheism [112] notes that the means of Tammuz' return to life is unknown, but adds that the description points to his "participation in a ritual in which the dead were invoked and then temporarily manifested." The Tammuz cult was centered in Tammuz' marriage to Inanna, and it was her lamenting of his early death that women imitated (as in Ezekiel).

Tammuz' death was usually ascribed, though, to raiders from the nether world who attacked him and took his sheep. Thereafter he was mourned by his mother, sister, and widow. [ImT, 29, 54] But good news for them: Tammuz didn't stay dead. He came back again later, rescued by his consort and some demons who sang to him.[LangTI, 20-1] The mechanism whereby this was accomplished, though, is not described, much less obviously comparable to Jewish resurrection.

Scholars of religion and of Tammuz recognize this story as representative of the usual birth-death cycle of vegetation. (As such, he was called "the faithful son", but of "the fresh waters which come from the earth" [Lang.TI, 6n] -- this is the closest title I could find to the other "son" titles above -- his other titles include "Mother-milk" [?], "god of date palms," and "image of Ea".) There are links proving this -- Tammuz' death occurred at the end of spring; he was killed in one story by the gods of the thunderstorm (which fits because thunder tends to curdle milk!) -- and the story is so told that the "return of the god seems no new beginning: it is more we who are back to the old beginning."

The death and "raising" of Tammuz occurs every year and corresponds with the natural cycle of vegetation. This provides no parallel at all for the Christian religion, expect by redefining terms into meaninglessness (i.e., "resurrection" meaning not just a specific Jewish concept, but any dead-alive transition!) and ignoring vast differences in meaning.

Grabs from David Bass' R$E video and some reference links.

https://rdgable.wordpress.com/2012/08/2 ... itic-isis/
Hermetic symbolism, The Saitic Isis
Hermetic symbolism, The Saitic Isis

It is especially fitting that a study of Hermetic symbolism should begin with a discussion of the symbols and attributes of the Saitic Isis. This is the Isis of Sais, famous for the inscription concerning her which appeared on the front of her temple in that city: “I, Isis, am all that has been, that is or shall be; no mortal Man hath ever me unveiled.”

Isis is derived from the Hebrew ישע, Iso, and the Greek ζωω, to save. Some however believe the word to be of Northern extraction, possibly Scandinavian or Gothic. In these languages the name is pronounced Isa, meaning ice, or water in its most passive, crystallized, negative state.

She was known as the goddess with ten thousand appellations and was metamorphosed by Christianity into the Virgin Mary, for Isis, although she gave birth to all living things–chief among them the Sun–still remained a virgin, according to the legendary accounts.

The statues of Isis were decorated with the sun, moon, and stars, and many emblems pertaining to the earth over which Isis was believed to rule and the guardian spirit of Nature personified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_High_Priestess
II, The High Priestess tarot card
II, The High Priestess tarot card

The High Priestess (II) is the second Major Arcana card in cartomantic Tarot decks. It is based on the 2nd trump of Tarot card packs. In the first Tarot pack with inscriptions, the 18th-century woodcut Tarot de Marseilles, this figure is crowned with the Papal tiara and labelled La Papesse, the Popess, a possible reference to the legend of Pope Joan.

In the creation of the Rider–Waite Tarot deck, the Popess of the playing card packs was changed into The High Priestess of cartomantic cards. She wears a crown similar to the one used by the goddess Hathor, and is depicted with Marian imagery. A. E. Waite, the co-creator of the Rider–Waite deck, speculated that the card was connected to the ancient cult of Astarte or Mary as a representation of the Mother goddess.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

On searching for Tammuz, I came cross this, which is somewhat interesting.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-04-at-5.11.33-PM.png

I'll put the quote from the page below, but as soon as I read there was a month called Tammuz, I thought, I bet it's June. Why?

OIP.jpg

Correct...and interestingly enough below, it is "the month historically when Israel sinned in the wilderness by worshiping the golden calf".

Tammuz is the month of the sin of the golden calf, which resulted in Moses breaking the tablets of the Ten Commandments.
Tammuz is the month of the sin of the golden calf, which resulted in Moses breaking the tablets of the Ten Commandments.

Hebrew calendar: month number 4, number of days 29
Gregorian equivalent: June into July
Season: Summer (Northern Hemisphere)
Tribe: Reuben, situated to the South
Constellation: Cancer, the Crab, 69
Hebrew letter: CHET, eighth letter of alphabet, meaning fence

That CHET reminds me of a door, and I'm sure I've read the Secret Door is positioned at Cancer. South. Southgate.

CHET.jpg
CHET.jpg (12.94 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

https://freedomhouseac.com/month-of-tammuz/
Month of Tammuz

The fourth captain for the fourth month was Asahel the brother of Joab, and Zebadiah his son after him: and in his course were twenty and four thousand. (1 Chronicles 27:7)

We have now entered the fourth month of the Biblical calendar during the year Ayin Dalet. The month of Tammuz is the month of refined vision, the month of worship and the time to look at our progress and allow the Lord to direct our paths. This month is very key every year because it is the month historically when Israel sinned in the wilderness by worshiping the golden calf and when the twelve spies were sent into the promise land. Again this is highly significant this year, the year to see your open doors of destiny, because God is forming us as His glorious bride to become the dwelling place of His glory and make His enemies our footstool. It’s time to reject every form of godliness that lacks kingdom power and worship our King in the outpouring of His glory!

The month of Tammuz is the first month of the summer season, which is comprised of the three months of Tammuz, Av and Elul. The three tribes corresponding to the months of spring are Reuben, Simeon and Gad; who in the desert encampment around the tabernacle were situated to the South. Their joint camp was known as the camp of Reuben, whose name means “Behold a son”. Every year during the summer season we press through the narrow place to experience a new level of God’s glory. Maintaining our place of worship becomes highly significant during this time of the year. The summer season brings distractions designed to pull us away from our communion table with the Lord, as seen in the history of Israel choosing a golden calf during this time.

Tammuz is also linked with the Tribe of Reuben, who was Jacob’s first son born to Leah. When Reuben was born Leah said, “Surely the LORD hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me”, as such his name means “behold a son”. The root word for his name, raah, means to see or to behold. When Jacob blessed Reuben he said, “Reuben, you are my firstborn, my strength, the child of my vigorous youth. You are first in rank and first in power. But you are as unruly as a flood, and you will be first no longer. For you went to bed with my wife; you defiled my marriage couch”. When Moses blessed Reuben he said, “Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few”. This reveals to us how unbridled desires cause us to forfeit our birth right but as we behold the Son we become heirs of the promise.

Finally, according to wiki, the significant day that month is Seventeenth of Tammuz.
The Seventeenth of Tammuz is a Jewish fast day commemorating the breach of the walls of Jerusalem before the destruction of the Second Temple. It falls on the 17th day of the 4th Hebrew month of Tammuz and marks the beginning of the three-week mourning period leading up to Tisha B'Av.

The day also traditionally commemorates the destruction of the two tablets of the Ten Commandments and other historical calamities that befell the Jewish people on the same date.

Secret Door - Arctic Monkeys
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From the R$E video, is this the door in Cancer I was thinking of?

The Royal Arch Degree - CANCER
The Royal Arch Degree - CANCER
Mary-door.png

And where did we see The Royal Arch Degree before?
rachel wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:14 pm
An arrangement of three Taus in a spoked formation is an emblem of the Royal Arch degree of Freemasonry, symbolizing the Temple of Jerusalem. The Triple Tau is said to actually comprise only two letters, for the Greek phrase “TemplumHieroslymoe,” with the H as a pictographic stand-in for the Arch of the Temple entrance; the Tau likely reflecting the death-and resurrection symbolism of the Masonic initiation.

The Greek “Hiero,” or “holy,” is also the root of the word “Hierophant,” an initiator. To add a further layer of symbolism, the Hebrew equivalent of the Greek eta (H) is cheth, a gate. Cheth/eta enumerates to 8 or 800, with the Tav 400, making it truly a double Tau.
And just checking, CHET from the last post is the same Hebrew letter as CHETH...meaning fence.

45776b67a9f7ee003f93d0f2a5badabc--tarot-dawn.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

But getting back to that Mary statue and the magic eye.

While looking at some pictures of pythons, I suddenly saw something quite disturbing.

Our Lady of Guadalupe
Our Lady of Guadalupe

Look at the pattern around the edge. Look at even the man hanging under Mary's feet. And just to show it's not a one off, I can pull up a number of Mary Grottos and they all have a similar feel.

Burmese python
Burmese python
Grotto at Lourdes
Grotto at Lourdes