Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
rachel

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by rachel »

I can't find a map showing the next bit, but the guy above states that Google maps does not show the Vatican City boarder correctly. It was only when he was looking at a map via Duckduckgo that he realised the border actually went straight through the Audience Hall building.

Below, we see a map of the Corporation of the City of London and the buildings within this district are coloured to show how many floors they have. If we look to the far left of the diagram, we see that there is a building coloured, so inside the City of London, which appears to be outside the boundary on the second map. Either way, like the Audience Hall in Rome, the building is on the exact border of the two jurisdictions.

Corporation of the City of London
Corporation of the City of London
City of London boundary
City of London boundary

The building in question is the Royal Court of Justice.

Royal Court of Justice.png

On the map we see the boundary line shown on the road, and the Royal Court of Justice appears to be outside the City of London boundary. If indeed it's because part of the building is outside the City of London, and the rest of it is inside, then the logical split is where the little building to the left connects to the big building to the right.

A11-20.png

I remember the man saying the Queen's Court is common law, and I'm thinking the boundary probably runs where the smaller arrow points to the connecting corridor. And looking from the other side we have the conformation that this is the Queen's Court Building.

A11-21.png

Royal Courts of Justice: Queen's Court Building
https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/ ... ry/1469797

So, exactly the same as the Vatican Audience Hall, we have a building that has a section inside the City of London and a section that is called the Queen's Court inside the UK. Would two different mindsets create the exact same situation? And what does that confirm to us about the City of London, and therefore ultimately the UK?
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:07 am I can't find a map showing the next bit, but the guy above states that Google maps does not show the Vatican City boarder correctly. It was only when he was looking at a map via Duckduckgo that he realised the border actually went straight through the Audience Hall building.

Below, we see a map of the Corporation of the City of London and the buildings within this district are coloured to show how many floors they have. If we look to the far left of the diagram, we see that there is a building coloured, so inside the City of London, which appears to be outside the boundary on the second map. Either way, like the Audience Hall in Rome, the building is on the exact border of the two jurisdictions.

45be21c63aa9c4e5a5e8412391640825.jpg

city-london.jpg

The building in question is the Royal Court of Justice.

Royal Court of Justice.png

On the map we see the boundary line shown on the road, and the Royal Court of Justice appears to be outside the City of London boundary. If indeed it's because part of the building is outside the City of London, and the rest of it is inside, then the logical split is where the little building to the left connects to the big building to the right.

A11-20.png

I remember the man saying the Queen's Court is common law, and I'm thinking the boundary probably runs where the smaller arrow points to the connecting corridor. And looking from the other side we have the conformation that this is the Queen's Court Building.

A11-21.png

https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/ ... ry/1469797

6cec43f4-6373-46bd-bc52-6eaf4d0887d7.jpg

So, exactly the same as the Vatican Audience Hall, we have a building that has a section inside the City of London and a section that is called the Queen's Court inside the UK. Would two different mindsets create the exact same situation? And what does that confirm to us about the City of London, and therefore ultimately the UK?
City of London is not recognised as a borough of London as it stands alone however there are 32 London boroughs and COL is considered the 33rd I used to conduct hearings in the RCJ and of course it is over the road from temple.

https://francesleader.substack.com/p/wh ... f-law-mean
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Thanks, I'm just a layman. When I state "the man saying..." in my last post, I must have cut and not re-pasted back in that paragraph. A good few years back when I first came to this topic I watched some old UK Column interviews. One was an American common law man, I forget his name, and he was describing his battle with the US state to get his son out of care. Anyway, he gave a bit of history about common law, and this where he described the Royal Court of Justice setup, and most people didn't realise its actual geographical significance. And that rather than the impressive building being for us, it was the smaller Queen's Court Building. That is where common law papers are laid, the term 'Queen' relating to us.

I'm guessing that building is not about to have a name change and become the King's Court Building. It will be interesting to check that. This might actually be another layer of deception, and why the UK had a Queen for so long. We have Adam and Eve, which genders to the Father and Son, King and Queen; - and no doubt why in Chess the Queen has all the moves; and if a Pawn reaches the other side of the board, it is resurrected as a Queen. Also, why each Bishop can only move diagonally, and is only allowed to step on black or white respectively. All of the transgender stuff is an attack on the very understanding of why the terms male and female are used outside of actual sex determination. Paul has a different way of explaining the legal jurisdictions in Galatians, he is addressing Jewish converts to Christianity in this letter.

Two Covenants - Galatians 4:21-31 NKJ
Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written:

“Rejoice, O barren,
You who do not bear!
Break forth and shout,
You who are not in labor!
For the desolate has many more children
Than she who has a husband.”

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.” So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

My interest in law is from a New Testament perspective. Most of the arguments between Jesus and the Pharisees were to do with the Law and jurisdiction. This is one of many things that convinces me of the authenticity of the Bible. Two passages from the New King James, as it's easier to understand what Jesus is saying from a legal perspective. The John being referred to is the profit John the Baptist.

The Fourfold Witness - John 5:31-47 NKJ
“If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

“I do not receive honor from men. But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you. I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God? Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust. For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

And then the woes, particularly interesting is what Jesus has to say about lawyers.

Woe to the Pharisees and Lawyers - Luke 11:37-54 NKJ
And as He spoke, a certain Pharisee asked Him to dine with him. So He went in and sat down to eat. When the Pharisee saw it, he marveled that He had not first washed before dinner.

Then the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees make the outside of the cup and dish clean, but your inward part is full of greed and wickedness. Foolish ones! Did not He who made the outside make the inside also? But rather give alms of such things as you have; then indeed all things are clean to you.

“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. Woe to you Pharisees! For you love the best seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like graves which are not seen, and the men who walk over them are not aware of them.”

Then one of the lawyers answered and said to Him, “Teacher, by saying these things You reproach us also.”

And He said, “Woe to you also, lawyers! For you load men with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers. Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. In fact, you bear witness that you approve the deeds of your fathers; for they indeed killed them, and you build their tombs. Therefore the wisdom of God also said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they will kill and persecute,’ that the blood of all the prophets which was shed from the foundation of the world may be required of this generation, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah who perished between the altar and the temple. Yes, I say to you, it shall be required of this generation.

“Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.”

And as He said these things to them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to assail Him vehemently, and to cross-examine Him about many things, lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't have anything useful to add to the previous posts. However, I noticed something obvious about the Alice in Wonderland's story, she has to be linked to the high priestess, the whole story happens when she dreams and the colours matches.
Alice.jpg
And there are these two scenes that piqued my interest, the rabbit calls her Mary Ann, the housemaid of the white rabbit apparently.

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

logical to think the the power in charge of making life complicated ,and fleecing and controlling people via made up bullshit ,branch out into new territory,all the time the power of controlling mans mind is utmost importance and must never be lost

even if that means inventing space officially,yes i reckon space is catholic ,can't escape that big bang theory
sure you will have diversify your control via jesuit universities and sci fi,but on the whole i'd say space is as religious as it gets
PotatoFieldsForever

Wyclef Jean - 911 (Official Video) ft. Mary J. Blige

I didn't particularly enjoy that song, I sense some double meaning in the lyrics but nothing really juicy. One more piece to the puzzle.
napoleon

PotatoFieldsForever ,what happened on 911 in your opinion
PotatoFieldsForever

Hard question... I'd say an event to transform lead into gold on a large scale.

Many people started to question their world view after this event, directly or indirectly. Corona had a similar effect, they put us against a wall. To me, it's part of the mystery of life itself, the "keepers" run a show meant for us to lift the veil. I don't view the world as something good that has been corrupted by the elites, for me, the world is corrupted by design.

It's only one possibility among many but as we have seen in films, they planned this event long before and there will always be something happening that will pull people out of their life bubble.
Last edited by PotatoFieldsForever on Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
napoleon

would you say your opinion of 911 has changed since being at fakeologist
PotatoFieldsForever

I was always more interested in the symbolic side of the event rather than how they faked it and which part is real and which part is a hollywood movie. Since here, they seem to focus on how it was faked, my opinion hasn't really changed.