Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
rachel

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by rachel »

September 11th can be seen as the equivalent/inverse of December 25th. Because like the Queen, Jesus has two birthdays, real and official. So we have Mary Poppins arriving at Christmas in a Whirlwind, which links to AVE MARIA and this thread.

Mary Poppins Returns in a Whirlwind of Color and Animation
https://www.technicolor.com/news/mary-p ... -animation
Mary Poppins Returns, director Rob Marshall’s follow-up to the beloved 1964 Disney classic Mary Poppins, flies into theaters just in time for the holiday season. The film focuses on the return of the charming nanny (now played by Emily Blunt), who comes to care for the next generation of Banks children after the now-adult Michael and Jane – for whom Mary Poppins cared for in the original film – suffer a personal loss. Enlisting her friend Jack (Lin-Manuel Miranda) – and her own unique brand of magic that can turn ordinary tasks into extraordinary adventures – our heroine enables the family to feel the wonder of life again.
Mary Poppins Returns | Official Trailer

Meanwhile Judy Wood is talking whirlwinds and dustification in her book about 9/11, "'Where did the towers go?". And she is clear about 'making up' a set of vocabulary specifically to explain 9/11. So it might be worth taking a look for hidden gems.

Hurricane Erin (2001)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Erin_(2001)
Hurricane Erin, 13 Sept 2001
Hurricane Erin, 13 Sept 2001
Shortly after reaching its peak intensity, Erin passed 105 miles (169 km) east-northeast of Bermuda, its closest approach to the island. The hurricane maintained peak strength for 18 hours before slowly weakening. Its weakening trend was slower than usual due to warmer than usual water temperatures, and by late on September 10 Erin weakened to a Category 2 hurricane. Multiple short-wave troughs weakened the western portion of the subtropical ridge, and on September 11, Erin decelerated as it turned to the east. A strengthening mid- to upper-level trough over eastern Canada turned the hurricane to the northeast. It gradually accelerated its forward motion, and on September 15, after weakening to a strong tropical storm, Erin passed just east of Cape Race, Newfoundland. Convection gradually diminished as it moved through the north Atlantic Ocean, and later on September 15, Erin transitioned into an extratropical storm. The extratropical storm continued northeastward, and after crossing over southern Greenland, Erin's remnant merged with a high-latitude cyclonic flow to the east of Greenland on September 17.
Dr. Judy Wood - Where Did the Towers Go?

The wind, on September 11th, turned to the East...Wicked Witch of the East.

R.jpg
marypoppins_05.jpg

Shoes... Pink is a type of Red.

705ec4229587dccc6201808e322589d8.jpg
a6c5c52b6bf20380c69154099e494e28.jpg

I'm not yet at the subtleties of your explanation @napoleon. Is Judy Judy? ...Do you think Judy Wood was created by the British to troll the American media/intelligence services, and that's why the American alternative media mostly won't touch her with a barge pole?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I thought the ruby slippers were related to the alchemical process
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubedo
Rubedo is a Latin word meaning "redness" that was adopted by alchemists to define the fourth and final major stage in their magnum opus. Both gold and the philosopher's stone were associated with the color red, as rubedo signaled alchemical success, and the end of the great work.
Part of the lyrics are in French but I don't think you need to know more than the word butterfly, it's more about the visual.

(butterfly=soul)

She has another song where she compares herself to a boy... anyway, a lot of the (initiated) trannies are wearing red heels so I'm not surprised to see Mary Poppins wear them. It would be similar to how they call themselves illuminated.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

yes the british are well and truly behind all the magic the americans claim to acheive on their crookes tubes.

finished off in greenland ,you are a trooper

yes judy is a deterent or an answer ,either you say fraud and dismiss her as a cover for exotic crappy wand weapons ,or dismiss her without asking what did she acheive ,well for a number of years and a number of truthers all questionable fell for it,and some still do blindly maybe but i don't think so .

she is a professional supposedly analysing images that ,the likes have never been seen before ,she has a number of tools in her bio and lectures
cyclone,wands,dustification,
a copilot john hutchenson whos repertoire is from the wizard oz
ipiccy_image (30).jpg
ipiccy_image (29).jpg
so with the aid of judy and her wand ,and visuals from hutchenson that mirror the wizard of oz ,yellow stones not bricks power hutchensons lightsaber style battery,he makes a broom fly ,he makes water magic and float ,dorothy used water to kill the witch ,same visuals water ,yes i think calling her judy was a bit much ,but hey the did blame ozma after 47 mins.

yes this has artistocrats written all over it ,i reckon the reason kubrick lived here is because this was where the moon landing was filmed ,couldnt trust americans to keep shtum ,let them sell it with the hotshot pilots and hilariouys rockets

it's how i'd control them bunch of cowboys
napoleon

Bush flew to omaha during 911 (inversion of prefessor Marvel = oz)who came from omaha

On 11 September 2001, President George W. Bush conducted one of the first major strategy sessions for the response to the September 11 attacks from a bunker at the base in omaha..
photo_2023-01-21_02-15-40.jpg
transition-2 (16).jpg
next field over from shanksville was famous for another oz crash……………….In The Annotated Wizard of Oz, Michael Patrick Hearn suggests that L. Frank Baum may have derived elements of the character and backstory of the Wizard from Washington Harrison Donaldson, a balloonist, ventriloquist and stage magician who worked for P. T. Barnum. but he disappeared, balloon and all, during an ascent, and was never found.
WEBSSJQLJYI6ZJ6IMG5XWO7WFA (1).jpg

Oz is actually an ordinary conman from Omaha, Nebraska, Working as a magician for a circus, he wrote OZ on the side of his hot air balloon for promotional purposes. One day his balloon sailed into the Land of Oz and he found himself worshipped as a great sorcerer. he became Supreme Ruler of the kingdom and did his best to sustain the myth.

solving 911 is just as much as a metaphor as programming a child ,never done the latter but i see the clear steps to oz in 911and i can show that 100 percent so far is traceable back to the fiction,it's a perfect crime ,apart from having to stomach lies from grown men,thats criminal.

but as long as the the witnesses experts etc etc keep spinning plates and lying , using skills i picked up of you boys and girls with mty limited intelligence or credibilty ,i managed to pull their pants down ,xxxx
napoleon

back to mary ,what position does she take up in the new religion or the antithesis religion they have installed ,if she has a position that is.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Mary is Lucifer. There is a number of reasons why her image is hijacked.

Mary precedes Jesus and therefore takes the Cain position in the Cain and Abel story.
She also represents the world before the Atonement.

Atonement.png

Then there is the female aspect. A woman's seed is as old as her body, inheritance is therefore carried down the female line. Inheritance is why sin could not be forgotten. The male aspect is the spark, but the male aspect is born of a woman. Mary therefore gave Jesus his inheritance, but instead of the spark also coming from fallen man, it came from God. This is why Jesus does not have an earthly father, and why he is both fully human and fully God.

So back to Mary, what aspect is being venerated when worshipping Mary? It's either fallen man in bondage, or nature/Gaia.

ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-224.jpg
ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-233.jpg

We have the Dragon, the Beast and the False Profit.

The False Profit is represented by the Pope or false religion. The Beast, above, is represented by the Lion or Sun, also the anti-Christ, it will be a natural man. We see the Dragon represented by 'Like a Virgin' Madonna, the Moon, also the cosmic-Christ, it will be supernatural and in some way female.
rachel

Re: Mary - 2012 London Olympics Predicts COVID-19

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:47 pm I thought the ruby slippers were related to the alchemical process
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubedo

Rubedo is a Latin word meaning "redness" that was adopted by alchemists to define the fourth and final major stage in their magnum opus. Both gold and the philosopher's stone were associated with the color red, as rubedo signaled alchemical success, and the end of the great work.

That's interesting with regards to the Joseph Okechukwu video posted earlier about the 2012 Olympics. He points out the change if colour of the NHS logo, and it seems to come from a 5G tower. The logo is white, then the S turns red. The turning back to white is interesting. It would suggest a delay when everything seems normal, before utter destruction comes.

NHS-1.jpg
NHS-2.jpg
NHS-3.jpg
NHS-4.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Here's another Mary at 33
Heart_of_Mary.png
PotatoFieldsForever

This one sounds like Satan but I'm not sure if we can say that Mary is Diana.
You'll never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me

She's saying, "That's okay
Hey, baby, do what you please
I have the stuff that you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back"
She trapped me in her heart

Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana
Let me be
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:21 am Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Everybody's On The Run

I'm not getting it all, but interestingly we have, a harlequin on a skateboard being chased by a natural man in animal skin. Blue shoes, representing soul, and male aspect?

ScreenShot-VideoID-QDVKurl_d4g-TimeS-187.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-QDVKurl_d4g-TimeS-269.png

The skateboard and airplane might be the difference between 'the ether' and 'the aer'. Or it might relate to Superman. There are always two ways of looking at things.

Know Your Enemy (Part 2 - Lucifer)

The Fuel Project - https://thefuelproject.org

Then we have the shoes next to an electricity pylon, which seems mighty similar to the tower in the 2012 Olympic ceremony.

ScreenShot-VideoID-QDVKurl_d4g-TimeS-264.png
olimpics London 2012 (10).jpg

In the latter, the tower appears to turn the white beds red. But here we have a watcher causing the natural man to get the blue shoes and the woman wearing the red shoes. Red shoes would appear to represent the female soul/aspect.

ScreenShot-VideoID-QDVKurl_d4g-TimeS-278.png
A11-45.png

It also occurs to me regarding the shoes, red pill, blue pill, black pill.