Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by napoleon »

in the real world petal they blamed ozma on 911
back to the future is the wizard of oz
and you don't read other peoples posts and crowleys grandson was president when 911 happened ,author liber oz
now i'm sure in the real world you are an upstanding person ,but you ran into a crowded auditorium and shouted fire so i give you a fire extinguisher
napoleon

now i come here because ab said use the forums ,and i said why the masons ignore me
but here i am
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:10 am I feel like I'm the one in this thread that is the least off topic, I try to make every post I make here somehow related to Mary or what she likely stands for.

Sorry if we are a little outside the box. But I do think this stuff is related to Mary, though in a more obscure way. I'm just not sure how.

The Queen has an absolute link, her official death date being Mary's official birth date. So while I don't actually have the explanation for the links, personally I'm widening the net to see what falls in, and a lot of my thinking is a result of the AVE MARIA video. That's a direct link from Mary to 9/11, therefore the towers.

Also, I think there is something to the Bank of England deciding to invest in a redesign of UK bank notes at the end of the Queen's life. If they were being practical, they would have decided the Queen was not long for the world so wait to create a new set for Charles III. Therefore I would put money on the reason being something to do with the Queen's link to Mary.

We see the Queen next to a tower on the £20 note (pictured earlier), I think there are different towers on the £10 and £5. Also, in 'V for Vendetta', we see the Queen Elizabeth tower being destroyed. I fancy the Papacy/NWO really intend to destroy the UK's Houses of Parliament as this is one of the symbols of a free world. In the film, the English are happy its gone. Is that;- “We have no king but Caesar!”...?

Just on the "natural law" connection, I keep going on about it. Whatever people here believe the term to be, I can assure you, what our overlords mean is lawlessness.

natural-law.png

Walter Veith & Martin Smith - WUP68: Understanding Pope Francis, The Vatican II Pope
napoleon

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:01 am I don't see everything through the oz-prism or Crowley like you, there is probably a lot of coded information in that movie but it's not the alpha and the omega for me, moreover, I just don't understand some of your posts or videos (and I don't like star wars). I made the time travel post because it was the 88th day of the year however, I didn't have a clear idea where I was going with it but there is still plenty of time to update it.

I come here because the posts are not deleted or mocked and the forum is convenient to keep track of the posts, I was not there 4 years ago and I didn't dig through the archives, I don't find posts about "the real world" that interesting anyway.

this is the real world ,the fake world don't have me in it
UYTTY.JPG
kjsdkajsad.JPG
photo_2022-12-01_16-51-47.jpg
napoleon

Sorry if we are a little outside the box. But I do think this stuff is related to Mary, though in a more obscure way. I'm just not sure how.
i deliberately say things masons won't and jesuits won't and fake truther's won't,whats more i can prove what i say ,sorry for interupting rachel .

no box can hold me hahahah
and i blame the mandela effect on cannon films
napoleon

god save the queen
potato i don't make up the wizard investigations ,they were happening from the release of 2001 a space odyssey ,seriously and pink floyd ,plus all and i mean all of the truthers have an opinion on the wizard of oz ,some have made films and hundreds of hours of interesting talks on the wizard of oz

just in case you thought i started it xxxx
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Queen Elizabeth II Dies On Nativity Of Mary | Why Is this Significant?

The MrE video earlier pick up the point about the Queen of Heaven.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I heard this one in of the Hugo Talks video
https://hugotalks.com/2023/03/05/charle ... ugo-talks/

There is a legend about the origin of the shape of the ampulla used to hold the anointing oil for the coronation ceremony, it was inspired by the Virgin Mary.
https://www.rct.uk/collection/31732/the-ampulla
rachel

Re: Mary - 2012 London Olympics Predicts COVID-19

Unread post by rachel »

A couple of things, probably not directly Mary related, but relevant to some of the themes.

It dawned on me, there is a crown in that picture. We assuming the internal pink shape goes completely around the stadium, but what we see is like the turrets of the Rook.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rook_(chess)
rook.png
rook.png (170.24 KiB) Viewed 751 times

The rook is a piece in the game of chess. It may move any number of squares horizontally or vertically without jumping, and it may capture an enemy piece on its path; additionally, it may participate in castling. Each player starts the game with two rooks, one in each corner on their own side of the board.

Formerly, the rook (from Persian رخ rokh/rukh, meaning "chariot") was alternatively called the tower, marquess, rector, and comes (count or earl). The term "castle" is considered to be informal, incorrect, or old-fashioned.

The rook is worth about five pawns. In general, rooks are stronger than bishops or knights and are considered greater in value than either of those pieces by nearly two pawns, but less valuable than two minor pieces by approximately a pawn. Two rooks are generally considered to be worth slightly more than a queen (see chess piece relative value). Winning a rook for a bishop or knight is referred to as winning the exchange. Rooks and queens are called major pieces or heavy pieces, as opposed to bishops and knights, the minor pieces.
So we have a tower or marquess, as alternative names, it is also quite fascinating, since the rooks are positioned at the corners of the chessboard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess
The word marquess entered the English language from the Old French marchis ("ruler of a border area") in the late 13th or early 14th century. The French word was derived from marche ("frontier"), itself descended from the Middle Latin marca ("frontier"), from which the modern English word march also descends. The distinction between governors of frontier territories and interior territories was made as early as the founding of the Roman Empire when some provinces were set aside for administration by the senate and more unpacified or vulnerable provinces were administered by the emperor. The titles "duke" and "count" were similarly distinguished as ranks in the Byzantine Empire, with dux (literally, "leader") being used for a provincial military governor and the rank of comes (literally "companion," that is, of the Emperor) given to the leader of an active army along the frontier.

And then we have another link back to 2012 in King Charles' Coronation with the apparent 'grim reaper', or was it a wizard? King Charles is apparently a member of The Magic Circle.

grim-reaper.gif
grim-reaper.gif (8.79 MiB) Viewed 751 times

Note the language. "Unmasked!" - I think most definitely "Staged!"

Unmasked! The mysterious ‘grim reaper’ at the coronation explained
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 36026.html
As more than 20 million people tuned into watch the King’s coronation on Saturday (6 May), only a handful of eagle-eyed viewers spotted the mysterious cloaked figure holding a “scythe” and walking through Westminster Abbey.

A clip of the moment went viral online, with viewers joking that it had been the grim reaper, a mythological character known as Death personified, who collects souls after they die.

​​“Anyone else just notice the Grim Reaper at Westminster Abbey?” wrote one person on Twitter, while another added: “Who invited the Grim Reaper?”

Social media users were left asking whether the figure had been someone pulling a prank, knowing the coronation was being televised, or if it had just been a random passerby.

When contacted by Newsweek, Westminster Abbey identified the figure as a verger, a member of the abbey community who assists with religious services but who is not a member of the clergy.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Chess is worth exploring, 8x8 black and white chessboard with the Queen as the strongest piece. A lot of symbolism of course.

In French, we call the rook "tour" (tower) but its special move with the King, castling, we call it "roque" (rook).

It's worth reading:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(chess)#History
the-queens-gambit.jpg