Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I'm including this but I don't know if there is a link, John Lennon was murdered on December 8 (Immaculate Conception).

Despite my username, I have not really looked into that story that much, somehow, Jesus and God were mentioned by the alleged killer.
Chapman claimed that he had been enraged by Lennon's infamous, much-publicised remark in 1966 that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus", and by the lyrics of Lennon's songs "God", in which Lennon states that he does not believe in the Beatles, God or Jesus, and "Imagine", where Lennon states "imagine no possessions", yet had a lavish lifestyle as depicted in Anthony Fawcett's 1976 book John Lennon: One Day at a Time, making Lennon a "phony"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_John_Lennon

The whole thing looks scripted, they mention the photograph leaving the Lennon's apartment at 3:30 pm... They met Chapman once around 5pm, then later that evening, he was shot by him with 5 bullets at 10:50 pm and Lennon died allegedly at 11:15 pm. Also, it took place on the 72nd Street, another Biblical number.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/72_(number)#In_religion
PotatoFieldsForever

Mark David Chapman was 25 at the time (5*5), he was born on May 10 1955 (10/5). In the morning of the same day, Chapman shook the hand of the 5 years old son of Lennon. The dude probably doesn't exist but we can see how the story is coded.

The length of song "Imagine" according to Wiki is 3:03
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagine_( ... nnon_song)

Everyone knows this song but the "Brotherhood of man" part seems worth mentioning. I've shown twice in this thread a link between Mary and 33
33_1.png
33_0.png
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

mm33
PotatoFieldsForever

Apparently, Mother Mary in "Let it Be" was Mary McCartney his mother, she allegedly died of cancer at the age of 47 on the 31/10/1956 and she was buried on the 3/11/1956. He said that he saw her in a dream, given the lyrics I won't change my idea of this song.
And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me
Shinin' until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
PotatoFieldsForever

I found another Mary at 33
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interesting. Why all the Marian apparitions in the news stopped, from BBC Brazil, January 2009 report. So we know if Marian appearances start to be reported again, they have come via an approved source to us to further an agenda.

https://www-bbc-com.translate.goog/port ... r_pto=wapp
Vatican clamps down on apparition preachers

Pope Benedict XVI.jpg
Pope Benedict XVI.jpg (14.61 KiB) Viewed 1590 times

Catholics who claim to have witnessed "apparitions" of the Virgin Mary will have to submit to a vow of silence on the phenomenon until it is properly investigated by the Vatican, according to a set of new guidelines to be sent to bishops and dioceses around the world.

The alleged apparitions will now be examined by diocesan committees, made up of exorcists, theologians and psychiatrists.

The decision was reported by the Catholic online newspaper Petrus , dedicated to the pontificate of Pope Benedict XVI.

The diary anticipated some details of the papal ordinance that updated rules determined in 1978. Allegations of apparitions of the Virgin Mary, saints, Jesus Christ and “phenomena” such as statues that shed tears of blood and the appearance of sores on the body will be investigated.

The Holy See is concerned about the dissemination of inconsistent messages that could cause confusion among the faithful.

Investigation
Under the new guidelines, each diocese must compose its own group of experts, and the bishop has autonomy to interrupt or continue the case.

They must receive information about the alleged apparition and investigate the lives of those who claim to have come into contact with the Virgin Mary.

For this, committee members, in specific cases, can even request analyzes of personal computers to track possible internet searches.

The author of the denouncement of the hypothetical apparition must also undergo visits by atheist and Catholic psychiatrists and psychologists. The aim is to attest to mental health and rule out the occurrence of delusions or hysterical illnesses.

The Vatican also suspects that many of the suspected “phenomena” “are the work of demons” and, during the investigation process, ultimately, the believer will have to face the interrogation of one or more exorcists.

The Church also wants to be the only one able to announce what it considers true "miracles".

The vow of silence is the main condition for an apparition to be taken seriously. Failure to comply with this determination will undermine the probable interest of the ecclesiastical authorities in studying the case.

Apparitions
Verification of an apparition by the Vatican can take time.

The last one confirmed was the vision of Our Lady of Laus, in France, which received the blessing of the Church in May 2008, three centuries after it took place.

According to a study by theologian René Laurentin, throughout the history of the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary would have appeared 2,450 times.

Of the 300 investigation processes opened in the 20th century, only 12 were officially recognized as legitimate by the Vatican.
PotatoFieldsForever

I'm watching a video on the cult of Isis in the late Roman Empire and in Egypt (in French), the whole theory is pretty far fetched but he brings interesting point such as this one :

Virgin could mean unmarried
virgin (n.)
c. 1200, "unmarried or chaste woman noted for religious piety and having a position of reverence in the Church," from Anglo-French and Old French virgine "virgin; Virgin Mary," from Latin virginem (nominative virgo) "maiden, unwedded girl or woman," also an adjective, "fresh, unused," probably related to virga "young shoot," via a notion of "young" (compare Greek talis "a marriageable girl," cognate with Latin talea "rod, stick, bar").

Meaning "young woman in a state of inviolate chastity" is recorded from c. 1300. Also applied since early 14c. to a chaste man. Meaning "naive or inexperienced person" is attested from 1953. The adjective is recorded from 1550s in the literal sense; figurative sense of "pure, untainted" is attested from c. 1300. The Virgin Islands were named (in Spanish) by Columbus for St. Ursula and her 11,000 martyred virgin companions.
https://www.etymonline.com/word/virgin

The entry on wiktionary was removed
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talk:virgin

The whole idea is about who holds the power, the men or the women, when it's the women, the father doesn't matter, no need for marriage since there is no bastard because we always know who the mother is, it's similar to a beehive.

Of course, it doesn't align with the virgin story of the Bible but according to him it was a way to reverse the power from women to men because the cult of Isis was popular at the time, they turn the Isis cult into a Marian cult.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This one again is using auto-translate from, so an English version doesn't exist. I kind of like looking at non-European/American points of view, as it's useful to see how universal certain viewpoints are. Quite obviously, the point of the UN is to propagate the same lie everywhere, and Brazil looks to be a Ukraine in type.

So this is from February 2012, and it is a reading of the 2012 Super Bowl concert. Again, it comes from a prophetic point of view, so you'll just have to forgive that aspect if it's not your cup of tea.

--------------

Madonna Initiates Americans into the Mysteries of Kabbalah at the 2012 Super Bowl

As described below, the singer herself speaks in an interview about the goal of her concert at the Super Bowl 2012, that is, to initiate people into the mysteries of Kabbalah (Daily Mail article and photos):

MADONNA SUPER BOWL 2012 HALF TIME SHOW

“The Superbowl is like the Holy of Holies in America. I'm going to do a bit of a “church experience” and I'm going to have to do a sermon. He's going to have to be very impactful. “

To enter this false esoteric “holy of holies”, Madonna intends to tear the veil creating a bridge between the people and the cosmic Christ Baha'u'llah; therefore, the “holy of holies” will become the cosmic fire that burns in the soul, that is, it will prepare people for baptism with the false holy spirit.

To try to achieve success in her mission, she presented a mega production of the highest level and with an impeccable choreography, little did the viewer know that they were working on the subconscious implanting subliminal messages. She sang five songs and in each of them she taught some principles where kabbalah leads to the cosmic christ.

1) Vogue – Mysteries of Egypt

Madonna appears to the sound of the song “Vogue” as an Egyptian goddess (00:10) and several men pull her altar. This represents Baha'u'llah's principle of equal rights for men and women. The bitter side of this principle is that the feminist movement aims to humiliate and enslave men as shown in this video.

Madonna's entourage stops right in front of number 5, where the altar of the “holy of holies” is located. This is the initiation of the sacred fire with this number and represents the esoteric pentagram, the five-pointed star. On the altar we have a knight with his bow representing the white knight of the Apocalypse, who is the cosmic Christ.

Madonna follows the choreography by doing Egyptian dances (00:42) and positions herself in the sacred circle of the Kabbalah in the center of the stage (01:16). At 2:07 it represents the scene of the woman sitting on the beast (the great prostitute) described in the book of Revelation, which has the function of distracting the people.

madona-1.jpg

The mysteries of Egypt are taken to Greek mythology, as the dancer accompanying Madonna is a mixture of Orpheus and Hermes.

2) Music – The Inversion of the Esoteric Pentagram and Other Initiations

Madonna starts the second song with four dancers wearing darker clothes who are replaced by dancers in white clothes (3:14). This represents the inversion of the pentagram and its spiritual consequences. In the next scene, the dancers make an Illuminati pyramid for her to pass (4:07).

“And no wonder, because Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” (II Corinthians 11:14)

madona-2.jpg

When you are in the light of Lucifer, the Kabbalah promises peace. This is why a tightrope walker appears in the next scene (4:11), he represents the false control of the spirit that the Kabbalah promises. .

Madonna also initiates viewers into the central sphere mysteries of Baha'u'llah. Note that in the video she always sings in proportion (1-1-1) with the two rap singers (4:53).

At (5:22) Madonna initiates the kabbalistic table and the number reserved for the cosmic Christ Baha'u'llah, who is represented by 8 dancers plus the singer, totaling 9. The hidden name is represented by the musician who almost goes unnoticed on the right side.

madona-3.jpg

3) Give Me All Your Luvin – The Complete Initiation into the Pentagram

madona-7.jpg

At (6:17) we have a rap singer wearing an apron with the letter M from Madonna and a pentagram. This represents the depravity of Baphomet sexual magic practiced by Freemasonry. At (7:10) a dollar sign “$” leaves the altar representing the main function of the image of the cosmic Christ Baha'u'llah, which is to create a financial system bearing his sign, name and number of letters in his name. The video goes on to emphasize the importance of Bahá's central sphere, which represents the Antichrist and the two-horned beast.

4) Open Your Heart – Conditioning to accept the UN

The next choreography is about the song “Open Your Heart”. The emblem of the UN appears on stage (8:57), but with the M of the Madonna, that is, she presents herself as the moral leader of the world government. This truth can be seen in the work she has been doing, selling her image to UN causes.

This song receives a discreet military touch that represents the world army controlled by the Antichrist to guarantee world peace.

At (9:03) we have a totally Kabbalistic scene. We have the numbers 4-5-4 which are the center marks of the field of play. Any of the sides when added we have nine (4+5 or 5+4) which is the number of the cosmic Christ Baha'u'llah.

madona-4.jpg

Then we have the UN symbol with the Madonna's M representing its global leadership Notice that between the UN-Madonna symbol we have two stars.

madona-61.jpg

This represents the baptism of this global agency with false holy spirit. In Bahais, this is represented by the symbol of the stone on the left:

In the background the altar of cosmic fire.

Madonna transitions into the next song emphasizing the song name OPEN YOUR HEART with the final part that reads, “Open your heart and I will make you love, it's not that hard, just open the key”. Through this song, she prepares people's hearts for the arrival of the cosmic Christ and his world government, this can be seen on stage.

5) Like a Prayer – In the last song of the video, Madonna fulfills her promise described in that sentence: “I'm going to do a bit of an experiment in the church”. And she uses the song Like a Prayer for that.

madona-9.jpg

During the presentation, the stage numbers disappear and an abyss appears indicating where the cosmic Christ will come from. Center stage undergoes transformations and turns the all-seeing eye, this indicates the short period that American Babylonian imperialism will be in power.

The stage transforms into a gospel music service showcasing the spiritual side of the show. She and singer Cee-lo Green sing the final sermon wearing black clothing that represents full initiation into the occult. Madonna ends the video being dragged down the altar into the underworld of the occult and sings the following line: “”I hear you call my name and I feel at home”.

The show ends in an impactful way using the phrase “World Peace” which could also be the universal peace so longed for by all esotericists:

“…For the principle of the Unity of Humankind, the cornerstone of Bahá'u'lláh's universal rule, means nothing less than the realization of His plan for the unification of the world…” (Shogui Effendi – The World Order of Baha'u'llah)

And so, American Babylonian imperialism and the World Order of Baha'u'llah continue to unify the peoples.

--------------

"Life is a Mystery."

MADONNA - LIKE A PRAYER (LYRICS)

fall-from-sky.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Just to add on this post:
viewtopic.php?p=9907#p9907

Some parts at least of the music video were shot in Paris, there is some black and white theme going on
paris.png
We can see the use of masonic number 47
plate.png
(free/France)
France.png
Now I will mention the hearsay that the name Paris comes from "Par Isis", meaning "home/temple of Isis" while, it doesn't match the official story, I could see masons spreading the rumor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parisii_(Gaul)

It's similar to the claim that the Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral was built on an Isis temple, I haven't researched it really but this one probably holds a little more water.

I heard that freemasons refer to themselves as "fils de la Veuve" (sons of the Widow) in reference to Hiram but it is also linked to Isis.

Back to "María", I don't understand Spanish so I looked for the translation of the lyrics, I can't say if it's accurate
One, Two, Three
One step forward
One, Two, Three
One step backward
Although I'm dying now Maria
I have to kiss you

She is, like a mortal sin
That will condemn you little by little
She is, a sexual mirage
That will drive you crazy crazy

That's Maria,
White like the day
But she is venom,
If you want to fall in love
That's Maria,
So hot and cold
that if you drink her,
Surely she's going to kill you
PotatoFieldsForever

I think it's the same girl in the "Livin' La Vida Loca", the lyrics are similar.
girl_in_red.png