Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Is the 9/11 event related to the Battle of Vienna of 1683 ? and by extension to the Virgin Mary ? The date of the victory is September 12 but the Muslims apparently began their assault of the city on September 11 (or 12 I found contradicting information about this), the Viennese force held them off one day before the Polish king Jan III Sobieski arrived with his army (He allegedly left Poland on August 15).
… To [al Qaeda], the Crusades were a continual historical process that would never be resolved until the final victory of Islam. They bitterly perceived the contradiction embodied by Islam’s long, steady retreat from the gates of Vienna, where on September 11–that now resonant date–in 1683, the king of Poland began the battle that turned back the farthest advance of Muslim armies. For the next three hundred years, Islam would be overshadowed by the growth of Western Christian societies. Yet bin Laden and his Arab Afghans believed that, in Afghanistan, they had turned the tide and that Islam was again on the march.
https://dailycaller.com/2012/09/11/why- ... r-11-date/
History of the Holy Name of Mary Feast Day

The Most Holy Name of Mary originated in Spain in the sixteenth century. In 1683, Pope Innocent XI extended the feast day to the universal Church and gave it the September 12th date. The date is significant because it marks a battle victory for Christian Europe against the Muslim Turks. The Christians prayed for the intercession of Mary throughout their long and arduous campaign before achieving victory.
https://www.omvusa.org/blog/celebrate-m ... e-of-mary/
King_John_III_Sobieski.PNG
Sobieski Sending Message of Victory to the Pope, by Jan Matejko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

A movie that I have not seen has made the parallel
Polish_poster_for_the_film_September_Eleven_1683.jpg
Polish_poster_for_the_film_September_Eleven_1683.jpg (24.61 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_o ... leven_1683
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Right, I was thinking about Superman, and played the theme to the motion picture and I thought, yes, I remember, it's very much like Star Wars...but with a bit of Star Trek TNG thrown in.

Theme From Superman By John Williams

Then I noticed this.

Laurie Anderson - O Superman

It's beyond tedious, but skipping through it, a lyric caught my attention.

O Superman (For Massenet)
Feb. 1, 1981
https://genius.com/Laurie-anderson-o-su ... net-lyrics
[Intro]
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha…

[Verse]
O Superman
O Judge
O Mom and Dad
Mom and Dad
Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

O Superman
O Judge
O Mom and Dad
Mom and Dad
Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hi, I'm not home right now
But if you want to leave a message
Just start talking at the sound of the tone
Ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Hello? This is your mother, are you there?
Are you coming home?
Ah, ah, ah

Hello? Is anybody home?
Well, you don't know me, but I know you
And I've got a message to give to you
Here come the planes
So you better get ready, ready to go
You can come as you are, but pay as you go, pay as you go

Ah, ah ah ah ah
And I said: okay, who is this really? And the voice said:
This is the hand, the hand that takes
Here come the planes
They're American planes, made in America
Smoking or non-smoking?

Ah, ah
Ah, ah ah ah
And the voice said: Neither snow nor rain nor gloom of night
Shall stay these couriers from the swift completion
Of their appointed rounds

[Bridge]
'Cause when love is gone, there's always justice
And when justice is gone, there's always force
And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi Mom!
Ah, ah
Ah, ah ah ah

So hold me, Mom, in your long arms
In your automatic arms, your electronic arms
In your arms
Your petrochemical arms, your military arms
In your electronic arms

And why in Mary? ...Well, who's Mom?
PotatoFieldsForever

The theme song for the TV show Smallville about the life of a young Superman

The white light on the album cover gives it a divine vibe.

Here's a song about mom, dad and a robot...

The video show the journey of a robot who experience homelessness, loneliness and alcoholism
robot_0.png
robot_1.png
mary.png
Mary briefly appears in the music video at 1:56 (116 seconds) while he's singing
You regret you made me, it's too late to save me
At the end, the robot returns home.

I don't automatically associate airplanes with 9/11, similar to the "Beautiful Day" music video of U2, the airplanes feel like the way out to the sky.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I get you, it just seems odd and random in a 1981 song, that roll on post-2001, well maybe not so odd or random after all.

Here come the planes
They're American planes, made in America
Smoking or non-smoking?

They were all Boeing? I was trying to remember the number thing, but found an interesting Snopes article that I'm going to link in 911, the fitting place for it.

@napoleon, any opinion whether Laurie Anderson is tipping her hat to 911 with her "They're American planes, made in America"?

Snopes article now here
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i found this old site i visited ,but im having computer spasms at the moment ,heres the link ,
PotatoFieldsForever

It could be the 9/11 planes that are referenced but I don't see a contradiction, it's about returning home though. I forgot to mention in my previous post that guessing Mary is probably a good guess since we have the Moon in the background. In the video I've linked, the robot is on a "Christ" like journey but he returned home at the end.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Oh yeah, I forgot, and with the title "O Superman", and the mention of planes.

"Is it a bird...Is it a plane...No, it's Superman!"

And Superman was situated in Metropolis...and Metropolis is like a fictional version of New York.
These are the subconscious steps the mind will make.
So, that's why "American Planes" and "Smoking or non-smoking" brings us subconsciously to this.

911-plane1.gif
911-plane1.gif (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1801 times

It's feels like programming to convince us there were planes twenty years before they faked the planes.
And the point of this all it to bring us to Mary.

Superman can be a stand-in for Satan, as can Mary.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

The hypnotic dance of the robot Maria in Fritz Lang’s 1927 film Metropolis manipulates men into a lustful frenzy; she triggers chaos and almost brings about the apocalypse. The female robot embodies fears of technological progress, social and political collapse, and the loss of order and wholesomeness. The robot is powerful, almost escaping male control, yet she is defeated in the end.

Barbara Hales’s book Black Magic Woman: Gender and the Occult in Weimar Germany connects examples of well-known films and texts, such as Metropolis, with discussions of lesser-known films, literary texts, performances, and media reports about “women’s involvement in the occult” as a way to explore the complexities of “gender relations in a period of German cultural chaos” (3, 133). The occult, Hales argues, is a response to uncertainty about new technological developments such as X-rays and radioactivity that seemed both scientific and spiritual. Occult practices, though, have an “ambiguous status” that, according to Hales’s main argument, mirrors the ambiguous status of Weimar’s emancipated women [End Page 117] (13). The four chapters focus on different aspects of the occult, such as ghosts, vampires, the witch and the gypsy, and the female trance dancer and medium.

It is impressive how the book brings together a range of genres and events, including séances, expressive dance, cinematic performances, literary depictions, and court records of women who were accused of participating in illegal occult practices. Hales shows how the occult offered ways to demonize the New Woman as part of a “reactionary backlash” (24). She also highlights the agency of women who participated in occult practices, such as tarot readings, expressive dances, performing as a medium, acting, or being “empowered hypnotist[s]” (148). Women identified with aspects of the occult and saw it as a way to express themselves and their power; yet, just like in the countless stories about witches and female magic, it was that very association of women with dark forces that served as a way to stigmatize women and rein them in. The main tension lies between the social backlash against the New Woman as aligned with the occult and the experiences of women who found emancipatory power and self-expression in occult practices. This illustrates the complexity of Hales’s endeavor: to navigate the misogynist social and cultural discourses that demonized the New Woman and, at the same time, highlight the cultural agency women claimed in the Weimar period.
the whore of babylon or babalon whatever your poison easily tranfers to the occult societies ,so one event that serves all of them 911 could be mary its not though its the woman of the apocalypse and the whore ,the offspring is terra ,,,,,,but they aint religious and we know the heavens that day were very suspect,,,,,,,i suggest the analagy of a whore was 911 the beast the 7 buildings and babylon whereever they show us under their terra,,,,,and found many biblical hat tips in my research incidentally 911 toys retires this 911 story who has tha baals lol
PotatoFieldsForever

The 57 synchronicity is out of this world today so I'm making this post
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 13-46-38 Web's #1 BEST Gematria Calculator Gematrinator.com.png
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 13-46-38 Web's #1 BEST Gematria Calculator Gematrinator.com.png (13.49 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
PotatoFieldsForever

Why is the Mona Lisa so famous ?

31-versions-of-the-Mona-Lisa-that-Leonardo-da-Vinci-would-never-have-imagined.jpg
https://www.boredpanda.com/digital-art- ... signcrowd/

Officially, the painting gained notoriety when it was stolen in 1911. Before that event, the painting was not widely known outside the art world.

About the theft:
On 21 August 1911, the painting was stolen from the Louvre. Vincenzo Peruggia, who had helped construct the painting's glass case, carried out the theft by entering the building during regular hours, hiding in a broom closet, and walking out with the painting hidden under his coat after the museum had closed.

Peruggia was an Italian patriot who believed that Leonardo's painting should have been returned to an Italian museum. Peruggia may have been motivated by an associate whose copies of the original would significantly rise in value after the painting's theft. After having kept the Mona Lisa in his apartment for two years, Peruggia grew impatient and was caught when he attempted to sell it to Giovanni Poggi, director of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. It was exhibited in the Uffizi Gallery for over two weeks and returned to the Louvre on 4 January 1914.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mona_Lisa ... _vandalism

Some details that I noted, the thief died on the same day he was born. His birth date is peculiar 8 October 1881 (8/10/1881). He died in 1925 at the age of 44 apparently from a heart attack.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincenzo_Peruggia

A few articles mention that they board a "7:47 am express train", for instance these one:
https://www.allarts.org/2018/12/art-his ... mona-lisa/
https://varnamhistoria.medium.com/mona- ... aed8ab0622

I could not find this detail on the official wiki and in the articles referenced.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't believe that things happen randomly here, if it is one of the most recognizable painting in the world, the woman on the portrait is not the wife of some wealthy merchant.
The Mona Lisa bears a strong resemblance to many Renaissance depictions of the Virgin Mary, who was at that time seen as an ideal for womanhood.
The title of the painting (La Gioconda), which is known in English as Mona Lisa, is based on the presumption that it depicts Lisa del Giocondo, although her likeness is uncertain. Renaissance art historian Giorgio Vasari wrote that "Leonardo undertook to paint, for Francesco del Giocondo, the portrait of Mona Lisa, his wife." Monna in Italian is a polite form of address originating as ma donna—similar to Ma'am, Madam, or my lady in English. This became madonna, and its contraction monna. The title of the painting, though traditionally spelled Mona in English, is spelled in Italian as Monna Lisa (mona being a vulgarity in Italian), but this is rare in English
I don't claim that it depicts the Virgin Mary but the doubt is allowed.