Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

The Moon is Pregnant

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

FullMoon2010.jpg
Human_Embryo.JPG
rachel

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by rachel »

Thought I'd just go back to this.
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:16 am Hugo Talks made a video about the link between the Queen's death and Virgin Mary.

The part about the painting adds weight to the case, I'm not sure about the test of Lady Diana's virginity.. He also makes the assumption that they counterfeit symbols made by God such as the Virgin, personally, I don't know if they were counterfeited or planted by the Roman Church.

Obviously, the date was chosen since the Queen was probably long gone, September 8 is also 911 days after March 11 and 3 days before 9/11.

You probably know this but if we write 9 and 11 in roman numeral, we get IX and XI. You merge the X's and you get a mason symbol IXXI. Some people made a claim about the "Auspice Maria" symbol but it really depends on how the M and the A are written.

Anyhow, a beehive needs a Queen.
Mary's mother was called Anne.
Interesting, they say that both Mary and Anne were common names at the time but I think that what they've done here is clear.

The woman riding the bull is Europa, as you wrote. Though, I don't know much about her or why they named "Europe" after her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(consort_of_Zeus)

The official death day of the Queen is official birth day of Mary. Curious, because the office birthday of Jesus is Christmas. A Christ Mass, a Mass being "the celebration of the Christian Eucharist, especially in the Roman Catholic Church".

videoframe_83438.png
videoframe_116856.png
videoframe_128619.png

We are given 8th September (or September 8th), so 8/9 (or 9/8). But as the Sept in the month's name denotes it was once classed as the seventh month, we should also consider 8/7 (or 7/8). The different ways of looking at the same thing can be explained by the chiastic structure seen in the Bible, which relates entities in the real world.
rachel wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:10 pm The term chiasm comes from the Greek letter chi, which looks like our letter X. Chiastic pattern is also called “ring structure.”

The Jews read from right to left, the Gentiles read left to right. If time is a string, the Jews are on the East end facing West...the Tabernacle's Most Holy was situated on the West side, the entrance Gate on the East. Likewise, the Gentiles would be situated on the West end, facing East...Masonic Temples have their ceremonial chambers facing to the East, their main doors are usually situated on the West.

If we look at the letter 'chi', it has two lines (or poles) that cross in the middle, one straight (male) and one curved (female). The change from 7 to 9 can be seen as a switch in focus, the ascendancy of Rome taken over from the Sanhedrin. It strongly suggests the predicted end of the world, which no one is talking about except in terms of Climate Change, will fall in December, probably a roundabout Christmas time (winter solstice).

The ark's mercy seat has two cherubs facing inwards, likewise the torah and the menorah have mirrored sides pointing to the central point.
rachel wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:00 pm Image
The mercy seat in the 1890 Holman Bible
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:40 am Aren't Torah usually double scrolls ?

rachel wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:03 am We have 7000 years in the Prophetic Creation week pictured in the diagram, the Cross being the fourth day, the Sabbath being the seventh, and if we look at the menorah candle stick, the fourth light is indeed in the central location.

rachel wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:32 pm Image

Birth: September 11, 3 BC (between 6:50pm Sunset-7:45pm Moonset), new moon.
Crucifixion: 33 years later on Passover
Resurrection: 3rd day after, on March 22nd, 30 AD (Spring Equinox)

This is where we need to consider the 8 or Infinity symbol (), as this number is associated with Jesus.
rachel wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 pm AUSPICE MARIA - “UNDER THE PROTECTION OF MARY”

As well as the 'MA' for Auspice Maria, and the '911', I also see a double cross, an '8' cut, and a helix coil.

va-911.png

Queen leads lighting of jubilee beacons at Windsor Castle
2 Jun 2022
The Queen led the lighting of the principal jubilee beacon from Windsor Castle at the end of the first day of the platinum jubilee celebrations.
Jubilee-Beacon.gif
Jubilee-Beacon.gif (6.01 MiB) Viewed 364 times
Jubilee-Beacon-1.gif
Jubilee-Beacon-1.gif (5.68 MiB) Viewed 364 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Another interesting catch, from the AVE MARIA video.

ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-279.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-289.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-famil ... -platinum/
‘Commonwealth Globe’ featuring stones from UK’s highest peaks to be Platinum Jubilee centrepiece
14 April 2022

The globe has been unveiled at the Tower of London, and will remain on public display for seven weeks

commonwealth globe.jpg

“Commonwealth of Nations Globe” unveiled at Tower of London

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/news/natio ... lee-56225/
The blue globe, which sits inside a silver crown on a blue and gold cushion, will become a centrepiece in a beacon-lighting ceremony, a key event taking place over the long June weekend to mark the monarch’s 70-year reign...

...Its design features platinum, diamond, gold and silver elements, representing the monarch’s four jubilees.

Stones were also collected from the top of the four highest British peaks – Mount Snowdon in Wales, Ben Nevis in Scotland, Slieve Donard in Northern Ireland and Scafell Pike in England.

These were attached to the base of the crown to symbolise the coming together of the four nations in celebration of the Jubilee.

The silver crown has eight points in the shape of the Fleur De Lis.

ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-131.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm going to put up a couple of Walter Veith's most recent videos for reference, he talks about the 7 into 8, I'll probably pull some stuff out from them.

192 WUP Walter Veith & Martin Smith - Beast From The Bottomless Pit & A Woman Riding It
In Episode 192 we discuss Revelation 17 and the unfolding of its prophecies in front of our eyes. Who or what is the beast with seven heads and ten horns rising from the bottomless pit and who is the woman riding it?

193 WUP Walter Veith & Martin Smith - A Woman Riding The Beast - Through Secret Societies, CIA & FBI
In Episode 193 we continue the discussion on Revelation 17. The woman rides the beast through all its stages in history and also future. But there is also an "is" and "is not" stage that she is still ruling. How does she still run the system even if the beast seamed to have a mortal wound? Is it through secret societies and other font institutions? How close are we to the healing of the seemingly mortal wound?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

couple of notes ,you can get rid when you want xx

One day while Europa was wandering amongst her father's herds of cattle she saw a white bull. She was not aware that Zeus had turned himself into the bull in order to trick her. After she climbed on his back he quickly jumped into the sea and carried her away from her homeland.
3656994b8aa52074f60efabc67356fa2.jpg
If I remember right, the transformation from Jupiter to Lucifer in 2010 space odyssey was the mass of Jupiter being compressed until it became a small star, so it still pretty much has the same mass and would follow the same orbit. It would be considerably brighter from earth than Jupiter is but the tiny size of the new star would likely not have a huge impact on us here. I'm sure someone can do the math, but at the distance from us to even the closest point of Jupiter's orbit, it would be lucky to be as bright as the full moon or Venus in our night sky. It would just be a very bright dot in the sky, and nowhere near enough radiation would be produced to effect us here considering that in the Space Odyssey series, they build human colonies on all the moons of Jupiter other than Europa, right next to the new star because it's just producing enough heat to make the former moons habitable.
PotatoFieldsForever

Since there is a possible connection between the appearance of the number 128 in the 9/11 and Bridge events and the Virgin Mary, I thought I would add to this post.

viewtopic.php?p=15111#p15111

Summary:
North Tower collapse 10:28 am
Bridge Collapse 1:28 am

always AM

The feast day of the Immaculate Conception is December 8 (8/12 or 12/8). Moreover, there is the number 28 that is close to the cycle of the Moon, it's 4*7 masonic number. I could argue that 21 is also in that number but I understand that it could be a stretch for some people.
Luke 1:28
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
1920px-Leonardo_Da_Vinci_-_Annunciazione.jpeg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunciation
PotatoFieldsForever

The City of Angels is named after the Virgin Mary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_de ... 3%81ngeles
El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles (English: The town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels)
PotatoFieldsForever

Paolo_Veneziano_005.jpg
(Paolo Veneziano 1324)
Coronation of the Virgin
The subject seems to first appear in art, unusually, in England, where f. 102v in the Benedictional of St Æthelwold (963-984), for the Feast of the Assumption, shows the death and Coronation of the Virgin, possibly the first Western depiction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_the_Virgin

PotatoFieldsForever

Curiously... all the roads lead to Rome

I don't trust the Hugo Talk character but he's right about them wanting us to worship Isis. All road lead to Rome and the Catholic Church venerates the Virgin Mary.
2004_Saint_Peter's_Square.jpg
Matthew 4:8-9
Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
From whom did the Vatican get its wealth ?
PotatoFieldsForever

Curiously... all the roads lead to Rome

The attack footage starts at 2:50:

Mar Mari Emmanuel.

Mary/Mother God is with us ?