Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't who made this video, I remember seeing one similar pointing out the design of Washington DC. I'm still unsure how freedom relates to this cult of Isis, also it must be tied to the tranny cult but the connection between these two is more easily established. Obviously, freemason builder of the Solomon's temple inside man, in my previous post, we saw that there were some parallels between Hiram and Isis, who knows who came up with these things ?
PotatoFieldsForever

Since I made my post for FTM, I got recommended The Weeknd videos and he has an interesting setup for his concerts.
weeknd0.png
A woman is projected on the Moon.
weeknd1.png
By "coincidence" the date of the concert was 4/7 and the song fit he theme too.

In the music video, it's an Asian woman dressed in silver clothes that makes him levitate, I've checked and the setup was not only used for this song in that concert but it's probably what it represents anyway:
weeknd3.png
I have seen some people linked these kind of things to the subconscious mind, it would match the high priestess card. It's like that Lucy movie, even though the idea that "we only use 10% of our brain capacity" is debunked, someone with access to his subconscious would have more capabilities in a sense.
PotatoFieldsForever

Anima Mundi

A woman as the representation of the world soul, there are a lot of interesting details:
Anima_Mundi_(by_Robert_Fludd,_Utriusque_Cosmi_Historia,_1617).png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_mundi
The author of the illustration, a guy versed in the occult
Robert_Fludd.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fludd

I think the "Matrix" could be a modern way to represent it and the etymology matches.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

i think I can decode the image. The main figure is Michael, the Angel of the Lord; the Angel of His presence; the Queen with all the moves. See how his right hand is directly controlled by JEHOVAH in heaven. Archangel Michael is the leader of the angels, and the name Micheal means "the one who is like God".
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. - John 5:19 KJV
Would we not say the main figure looks half male half female? This is a reasonable conclusion when we see the different ways Jesus is represented depending on whether we are looking at his divinity or his humanity. There are two divine beings called Jehovah; the one who inhabits heaven and the one who walks on earth. - Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. - The Father has never walked on Earth, this is what the Lord's prayer proclaims. Instead, all things on earth are completed by God the Father through His son. We see this through the direct connection between the right hand of the Father and the right hand of the Son. - Jesus said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father.", this is the reason why.
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; - Genesis 19:24 KJV
Two divine beings, and they are explained to us through the image of Adam and Eve. And in the picture we see Adam to the right and Eve to the left. It is important to understand that Eve is Adam's son, but she is the only one who was begotten from Adam. All other sons are created through Eve. And the first son of the union between Adam and Eve was Cain. And the first son God created through His Angel was Lucifer. And that is why Lucifer was so brilliant and beautiful, and how he was able to deceive all of the other angels. He predated them, and when they were created, they were created in their full glory. It was therefore Lucifer's word against the Father and the Son regarding who came first.
At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death. - Deuteronomy 17:6 KJV
So below, the Angel of the Lord is also described as Wisdom. I include parallel verses which show similar concepts; Eve's birth, taken out of Adam, mirrors Wisdom being brought forth. Notice also, the four rivers mentioned in Genesis are pictured above. And we also see the devil, satan, occupying the central ground of Eden. Interestingly, he is depicted as an ape, and we see that although he controls the area of Eden, Michael ultimately restrains him with a rein. Finally for now, what is the devil holding? Is it a black mirror?

Genesis 2:4-25 KJV
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Proverbs 8
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

GOSPEL OF JOHN (6:27-71) THE BREAD OF LIFE
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I find this interesting, though I might be alone. Two or three witnesses...
"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established." - Deuteronomy 19:15 KJV
"But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." - Matthew 18:16 KJV
"Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses." - Timothy 5:19 KJV
"He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:" - Hebrews 10:28 KJV

We have another quote from Deuteronomy (OT), and also Matthew, Timothy and Paul (NT), all talking about "two or three witnesses". What's the significance in stating one, two and three? There is a point, else it would just say two witnesses, because if you have three, by the very nature, you've already got two; why bother with the extra words?

It tells us that one, two and three relate to particular entities in the first instance. Once we realise that, it's decoding the hidden meaning. The two witnesses are easy, the Father and the Son, else Old and New Testaments. What we find from that, major Biblical ideas have parallel verses in both Testaments. And we also find these ring structures within each testament, like Adam and Eve mirroring the Father and Son. So, if the two witnesses are the Father and Son, then we know the single witness is Lucifer. But from the mention of three witnesses, two plus one, we can conclude, Lucifer doesn't always take the contrary side of an argument. We cannot therefore use error to establish truth, eg, Lucifer states this, therefore the opposite must be true. If the contrarian agrees with the two witnesses, then it is also safe to establish the idea as truth, hence the three witnesses. Else, just because the Church, or Freemasonry, seems to be satanic in many of its aspects, it doesn't mean it's completely wrong.
PotatoFieldsForever

This is a hot take on Sinead O'Connor, I'm familiar with neither the music nor the character. Her full name is Sinéad Marie Bernadette O'Connor, I assume that the name "Marie" is common in Ireland, her mother was called Marie. She was also called "Madga" which reminds me of Mary Magdalene. She was born on the 8th December 1966.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin%C3%A9ad_O%27Connor

She tore a picture of the Pope John Paul II to protest children abuse in the Catholic Church

It prompted a reaction from Madonna

She died at 56, 565 days after her 17 year old son was found after his suicide. I'm not sure about the significance of the number 56, here are two ideas I've seen:
SoJ.png
Isis.png
Her first album "The Lion and the Cobra" is named after Psalm 91:13
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_the_Cobra

I listened to some of her songs and the meaning is not clear, for instance

There is a contrast between the lyrics and the music video, since it shows a man and a woman in bed while talking about motherly love.

I go out every night and sleep all day, since you took your love away
This part made me think of the Moon (even though you can sometimes see it during the day). Written by Prince.

This song is cryptic, it's about a phoenix returning from the flame.
sinead.png
I love you,
God, I love you
I'd kill a dragon for you
I'll die
I wonder if she was referring to God or if she just used that word as an interjection.

Anyway, her life is a bit complicated to process if there are relevant bit, I will add them later.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When musicians die early, you've got to wonder...I note from the following post.

Sinéad O'Connor Shared Heartbreaking Post About Late Son Shane Days Before Death: 'The Lamp of My Soul'
https://people.com/sinead-oconnor-heart ... th-7565937
O'Connor said that she had returned to London and was working on an album. She also told followers that she would be "hopefully touring" in 2024 and 2025.

"Hi All, recently moved back to London after 23 years absence. Very happy to be home : ) Soon finishing my album. Release early next year : ) Hopefully Touring Australia and New Zealand toward end 2024. Europe, USA and other territories beginning early 2025 : ) #TheBitchIsBack," she wrote.

So she's recently moved back to Britain and was finishing off an album. Could be a golden handshake. Maybe her son did die, apparently she has three other children.

R-1.jpg

If she's not dead, I think she could quite easily disappear into anonymity if she grew her hair. Her persona preceded her. I used to think she had big eyes, but now I see it's circle lenses and painted eyebrows.

sinead-oconnor-sieht-froehlich-aus-1671436008.jpg
Sinead-OConnor-entering-year-long-rehab-programme-3348464336.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

I agree with her on the separation of God and religion
Religion is a smokescreen, it has everybody talking to the wall.
Though I'm not sure if reality is that simple.

I wonder if she's reading a script, I had that feeling for the first answer, the second one seemed more spontaneous.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I was going to post this up thinking about a black mirror, but it is also what O'Connor is saying in that video. This concept was at the heart of the Protestant Reformation, forget the kings using it as an excuse to manoeuvre themselves into greater power.

So below is a picture of how light works with mirrors to create a reflection.

bigstock-Reflection-Ray-Scheme-Vector--346215070-1862110538.jpg

On Mount Sinai Moses is given the plan for the Levitical Priesthood. It consists of the law, a temple and a priest to perform sacrifices for transgressions. It is instituted as a shadow of something to come. Not something that is, something that will be. People say the God of the Old Testament is a tyrant; it's not that, between Abraham and Moses a set amount of tasks had to be completed, and again between Moses and Jesus another set of tasks had to be completed. It is like progressing through levels of a video game and that is why Freemasons have their own level system to mirror it.

In Matthew 26:65 at Jesus' first trial, the High Priest Caiaphas rents his priestly robes when he exclaims, "he has blasphemed!". This is in response to Jesus confirming he is the Son of God. Under Mosaic law, a priest ripping his robes is an instant disqualification. Caiaphas thought he was ending Jesus life, when in fact he ended his own priesthood. And with the High Priest office now lawfully vacant, Jesus steps into it. Then a little after this in Matthew 27:27-29 the Roman soldiers under Pontius Pilate dress him up in a purple robe and put a crown of thorns on his head declaring him King of the Jews.

To be a priest you need a temple and a sacrifice. Jesus becomes priest, temple (John 2:19) and sacrifice all-in-one; and he is crowned king, also fulfilling another mirror, the Melchizedek priesthood, who was a priest and king. Again, the video game where he had to collect all the jewels before he could complete the level. When Jesus is on the Cross, just before he dies he exclaims, "It is finished". The Levitical Priesthood is fulfilled, Jesus replaces it as our heavenly High Priest. And to prove this, the veil in the temple is rent from top to bottom showing the sacrifice is accepted and the temple system passes away.
"But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;" - Hebrews 10:12 KJV

With the veil now rent, we can now see past the physical world into the spiritual. The Lord doesn't need to appear in burning bushes, we are the temple, he connects to us from within. You know, when you say, 'I have no clue how I'm going to do this', but then you do it anyway.

Reflection-Ray-Scheme.png

We start it the Levitical Priesthood and beyond the physical plane it points to Christ. But at the same time a physical mirror is created to replace the Jewish temple in the form of the Eucharist. We have a priest a temple and a sacrifice. But instead of an actual lamb we have the continual sacrifice of Jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacramental_bread
Sacramental bread, also called Communion bread, Communion wafer, Eucharistic bread, the Lamb or simply the host (Latin: hostia, lit. 'sacrificial victim'), is the bread used in the Christian ritual of the Eucharist. Along with sacramental wine, it is one of two elements of the Eucharist. The bread may be either leavened or unleavened, depending on tradition.

Catholic theology generally teaches that at the Words of Institution the bread's substance is changed into the Body of Christ (transubstantiation), whereas Eastern Christian theology generally views the epiclesis as the point at which the change occurs. Bread was also used in Jewish Temple ritual as well as in the religious rituals of Mandaeism, Mithraism, and other pagan cultures similar to that of ancient Egypt.

The Catholic Church put people to death over this doctrine. This is how important to them that the bread and wine is transformed into an actual physical manifestation of Christ's body and blood in the Eucharist. This is predicted by the model, because everything to do with the Papacy has to be a physical reflection of the Levitical shadow.