Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by napoleon »

masonic towers ,attacked by muslims ,using jewish kabbala cosmism ,thats why we still got pricks pretending ,all cocksuckers got a reach around that day from the whore of babylon

wanna know who made the miniatures?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Might as well stick this up, it's a continuing of the Pope Paul VI Audience Hall video, where the guy goes into more detail and looks the the "Christ" statue behind the Pope.

It just makes me laugh, the brass neck of it...

pope-4.jpg
La Resurrezione in the Paul VI Audience Hall
La Resurrezione in the Paul VI Audience Hall

✞ Pope Paul VI Audience Hall: Fazzini Resurrection Sculpture + Vatican Obelisk + Occult + MORE

In this video I look further into the Pope Paul VI Audience Hall, and this time take a close look at the Pericle Fazzini's The Resurrection (or La Resurrezione) sculpture, which is a depicts Jesus supposedly coming out of a nuclear apocalypse. But to see if there may have been some hidden meaning behind the sculpture, I applied some mirroring effects… When mirrored from the left side, the sculpture literally looks like a shirtless man mixed with a demonic animal like Baphomet figure! When mirrored from the right, it looks like some demonic being as well.

In my earlier Audience Hall video I illustrated how the Hall looks like a giant snake’s head complete with fangs, slit eyes, scales, mouth, and now I show the red carpet looks like a tongue! The Hall from map view appears as if the Snake Hall is BITING the Vatican City!

Also, St. Peter’s Square and Basilica appear as a giant snake with its tongue sticking out, in addition to appearing like the famous St. Peter’s “Keys to Heaven”. At the center of St. Peter’s Square is an ancient Egyptian Obelisk which may have some phallic meaning...

To understand the Hall better, I show the previous works of both the Hall's architect Pier Luigi Nervi, and Fazzini. Some of Nervi’s works depict UFOs. Some of Fazzini’s works involve similar architecture to the Resurrection, representing creation and/or glorification.

Time for some “speculation”. Since an explanation is hard to find, I look to Occult researchers. One such researcher is Micheal Tsarion, which I first heard of after watching his video on The Destruction of Atlantis! Tsarion, along with another YouTuber Gerone Wright speak about possible Alien Genetic Manipulation during humankind’s origins, possibly with some reptile/snake animals or beings too. “Entertaining” this idea, the Vatican symbolism then might mean that the Hall, Snake bite, the Key, and the Obelisk represent genetic manipulation of mankind. And the Jesus sculpture might mean he is rising out of the nucleus of an atomic genetic reaction, instead of the “Nuclear Apocalypse”… #MINDBLOWN

Genetic manipulation may also explain the cryptic meanings behind Nervi’s UFOs, Fazzini’s origins and glorification works, the Bible’s “Nephilim” and/or “Fallen Angels”, and the Tree of Life with the tempting of the serpent/snake of Adam and Eve. This may also explain why:
  • The Superman logo looks like a Snake
  • Billion dollar Virgin Group’s original logo depicts genetic manipulation
  • George Washington and Zeus have monuments in Baphomet-like poses
  • US Public Health Service and World Health Organization logos use similar Baphomet pants’ snakes around a staff logo
  • Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel depicts the serpent in the Garden of Eden wrapping around the Tree of Life, just like Baphomet’s pants.
  • Time Magazine uses the same snake-like wrapping around a tree to represent DNA Manipulation.
  • The letter g literally looks like a snake…
  • The infamous Freemason’s logo may use the capital G to hide from the hidden g…
  • Why George Washington’s Maine Monument lists Freemason above “First President”…
Just when I started to think I understand the world, I realize I know less and less…

Let me know what you think and stay tuned as I try to uncover just what is happening in the world!

View video notes on the Hive blockchain:
https://peakd.com/religion/@mes/video-n ... ccult-more
PotatoFieldsForever

She is the lantern.
Madonnina_-_Duomo_-_Milan_2014_02.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonnina_(statue)

I could see the "Resurrection" depicts our world minus the nuclear scam, everyone tries to bring you down, to lower your "vibration" by occupying your mind with earthly problems. It wouldn't explain the snake stuff but in Genesis the presence of the snake wasn't explained either.
PotatoFieldsForever

It's huge
madonnina-duomo-di-milano1.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Here's a (not so) random Mary appearance at 3:03 in the music video "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" from Oasis
Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 16-47-15 Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out (Official Video) - YouTube.png
The girl is about to immolate herself in the clip...

That song was used for the ending of the film Butterfly Effect, since I'm mentioning this, in the "healing" scene where the adult version of Evan goes back to confront the abusive father, the father is shown wearing a cross that unless I'm mistaken is not shown in the others versions of the same scene. When the young Evan says "Let's just say you are being closely watched George", I'm not sure who is talking..

Butterflies are associated with the soul, the Greek word ψυχή (psukhé) that is the root of words like psychology, can mean "soul" (animating principle) and butterfly at the same time.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%CF%88%CF%85%CF%87%CE%AE

There are some interpretations of the film linked to mind control, however, I think the soul route is worth exploring. Would the modifications be done through reincarnations in that case? I don't know.
PotatoFieldsForever

I noticed that fire is also used in the film, in the normal ending.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Another snake mouth / Mary comparison. The Mary shape apparently standing in the mouth of a cave. Look also at the sides of the snake mouth under her feet, almost like smooth pebbles. And then the opening to the underworld, the bottomless pit?

A11-36.png

Mary Mediatrix of all graces, I think this is a garden design. The stones at the sides at her feet, the lower level like the lower jaw, and a dark recess directly under her feet. The positioning is uncanny if it's by chance...

A11-39.png

On the head, it's like she's wearing a crown in both.

A11-37.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

She likes hanging about in cave entrances.

gua-maria-marganingsih.jpg
Virgin_Mary_statue_at_Tuntang,_Indonesia.jpg
Grotto_outside_the_Basilica_of_Bom_Jesus.jpg
grotto-statue-mother-mary-incorporated.jpg
grotto-statue-mother-mary-incorporated.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 1972 times