Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
John1960

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Unread post by John1960 »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:57 am
first of all tell us who will decide this thing that what he said is right or wrong by viewing
You can sometimes tell wrong by viewing images, video, etc. If you create footage (ie fake it) some parts of that story will be incoherent. So, occasionally, we are able to spot lies.
it was all done in arizona. finished! but you believe your newspapers that it was all on moon. why ? because that newspaper's authority says so! that they have gone to moon and i have got my authority ( his Divine Grace A.C.Bhakti Vendanta Swami Srila Prabhupada ) finished!

now you enjoy your hand picked cherries, for this much anyone who is not biased can tell that you are another version of such butt hurt cherry pickers.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

you believe your newspapers that it was all on moon
I really don't.
because that newspaper's authority says so
not an authority to me.
i have got my authority
yes, you are not your own authority - I get it.
you are another version of such butt hurt cherry pickers
I'm not butt hurt at all, but if this makes you feel happy - no probs.

All the best.
John1960

Unread post by John1960 »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:46 am
you believe your newspapers that it was all on moon
I really don't.
because that newspaper's authority says so
not an authority to me.
i have got my authority
yes, you are not your own authority - I get it.
you are another version of such butt hurt cherry pickers
I'm not butt hurt at all, but if this makes you feel happy - no probs.

All the best.
alright - alright you are your own authority. happy ? now you enjoy your hand picked cherries! but i wonder, where does such wishful nonsense leads one ?