Conscious, quantum-entangled, electro-magnetic turdoid

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
YouCanCallMeAl

Conscious, quantum-entangled, electro-magnetic turdoid

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I keep hearing how we are all electro-magnetically connected, via the toroidal field that surrounds the earth.. something, something .. connected consciousness, Fibonacci sequences, quantum entanglement - that this is the real energy, that we can access it via hallucinogens, etc.

It seems to be some combination of new age + Ken Wheeler's (aka Theoria Apophasis) alt. views on science. Ken Wheeler first burst on to the alt conspiracy scene via Matt from Quantum of Conscience.

Is there any reason at all to consider these ideas as better or superior to MSM science? Has some new evidence been presented? People purport to have gained a greater understanding from Ken Wheeler, but have they? Why is this not just another story?

Ken Wheeler himself, loves Tesla. But then he was never published except in sci-fi magazines (inc Hugo of scifi Hugo awards fame), never went to university, nor gave any lectures. JLB has pulled some info on Tesla - and it seems very possible, probable even, that Tesla is a fiction. Ken also believes in the ball earth spinning in space, black holes, etc on which he speaks with conviction. As well as being a self-proclaimed expert on pretty much everything, and a super-expert on Buddhist thought. And he is a geo-political realist, Russia is fighting the Ukraine, etc.

My analysis is this.

Firstly, it seems that humans must have explanatory stories. Its no good to simply shrug and say 'I don't know', no. Far better to say "quantum electro-magnetic!" or "Jesus" or "Swami Prabhupada" or anything except live with very slight tension of not knowing.

Secondly, it seems to me, that there is nothing new here - nothing new to see or verify. What's new is the configuration of the story. We have quantum entanglement/physics on the one side and increasing cosmic consciousness on the other unified by a whole lot of enthusiasm and positive vibes but no understanding or verification. Basically some stuff that they have heard + trust in Ken Wheeler's big brain.

I am open to hearing new ideas. But I don't see anything new here - just the congealing of a bunch of provided ideas in a new way. Am I wrong? Please correct me if I am.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Conscious, quantum-entangled, electro-magnetic turdoid

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Ken Wheeler has a way of speaking that makes him hard to follow

for instance at 4:00
Magnetism is force in motion and is the centrifugal divergent vector of the extrapolation of the magnetic field because the magnetic field's geometry is a taurus, well a taurus is a demonstrable mass magnitude volume that by its own manifestation must partake of a temporal component

Could it be more confusing? I would not expect anyone to understand that on the fly, you would lose 99% of people for sure and I don't know if there is something to understand to begin with.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I am unfamiliar with this one...but I see 2 sleeves of tattoos, a chest tattoo, and ear lobe inserts, that's enough for me.
YouCanCallMeAl

He's a big deal in some conspiracy circles. Orthodoxy even. I don't think Ken and Tesla can even be debated in terms of fakery - I think this is why wildtimes kicked me off the discord servers he is admin for.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Torus instead of taurus in the quote of course, I used the subtitles to be accurate and I ended up copying their mistakes.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:15 am He's a big deal in some conspiracy circles. Orthodoxy even. I don't think Ken and Tesla can even be debated in terms of fakery - I think this is why wildtimes kicked me off the discord servers he is admin for.
As you have already noted, Al, JLB's work on Tesla is too often overlooked. If Tesla was a true threat to the system, we would never know the name or the character.

https://www.johnlebon.com/start/key-top ... esla-hoax/
YouCanCallMeAl

I'm just going to throw in some research that MM does on the name Wheeler, in this paper:
http://mileswmathis.com/hare.pdf
The Orams also link us to
the Wheeler baronets. Wow, that's weird, because Keith Ham's boyfriend was named . . . Howard
Morton Wheeler. The Wheelers are also Rogers, Montagus, and Gordons. A Wheeler in the peerage
was marrying a Singh in 1962 and working for the BBC. We also find peerage Wheelers in
Philadelphia in these years, including Captain Alexander Hamilton Wheeler, who married the daughter
of the Baronet Gibbons.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

He's a big deal in some conspiracy circles. Orthodoxy even. I don't think Ken and Tesla can even be debated in terms of fakery - I think this is why wildtimes kicked me off the discord servers he is admin for.

hahaa you bad boy getting banned by the police dog handler,come to think of it whats with all the dog walks from weirdos ,i know one person who goes dogging and she does'nt even have a dog
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

Napoleon Wilson, [22/03/2023 16:11]
The Umbilical Church is Connected to Rome [Pictorial Thoughts] 50 50.The Evangelical Church is Under Attack [Pictorial Thoughts] 50 49.The Great Nephilim Deception: Why Christians are Being Tricked into Believing in ETs and UFOs 40 48.Christians who ‘Communicate’ with Departed Loved Ones are Defying God’s Word 22 47.Proof that the New Apostolic Reformation is a Pseudo-Christian Cult 52 46.The Jesus Calling Books are an Alarming New Age Deception 19 45.Satan in Satin [Apparitions of the Virgin Mary are demonic deceptions] 60 44.Wagner, Siegfried, Marx, and the New World Order 10 43.The Strange Occult World of Barack Obama: The President who Venerates the Goddess… 26 42.Gog, Google, Gold, and the Goddess: How Illuminati Trademarks Blaspheme the LORD… 22 41.The Illuminati Are Laughing: How the Global Elite have set the Stage for World War Three 32 40.Witchcraft and Satanism in Hollywood 12 39.The Externalization of the Hierarchy: How the Illuminati are Implementing Satan’s Plan… 35 38.Walk to Emmaus: Yet Another Roman Catholic Attack on Evangelical Christianity 27 37.Submission on Same-Sex ‘Marriage’: Our Insane Society Needs to Wake Up 4 36.A Pyramid of Lies: How the Wolf Pack is Attacking and Destroying True Biblical Christianity 55 35.The Stained Glass Curtain Deception [Evangelicals who partner with Rome] 20 34.Evidence that Christianity Today is a Mouthpiece for the Roman Catholic Church 28 33.The Great Pentecostal-Charismatic Error 17 32.Recent British Blasphemies reveal the Extent to which the UK is Ruled by a Luciferian Elite 5 31.A Prophetic Dream in The Harbinger [Links to American Freemasonry] 4 30.The Harbinger, the Inverted Tree, and Why Christians Need to Disciminate… 8 29.The Coming Collapse of the United States: What the Prophet Jeremiah said about Judah… 11 28.The Dissolution of Ireland as a Sovereign State 6 27.Freemasonry and the British Monarchy: Why the Queen of England Pretends to be a Christian 18 26.The Apostles Creed: A Dangerous Ecumenical Distortion of True Biblical Christianity 14 25.The Shameless Fraud known as Darwinian Evolution 37 24.The Commitment to Israel of the Pre-incarnate Christ 21 23.One of Satan’s Greatest Lies [Study of Replacement Theology] 37 22.The Roman Catholic Church has taken a Sinister Step toward One World Government… 30 21.Written in Hell: An Explosive Document which the Roman Catholic Bishops do Not want you to See 12 20.Understanding the Rapture from a Strictly Biblical Perspective 16 19.Do You Worship the Roman Catholic Jesus or the True Jesus of the Bible?

11 18b The Poisoning of Our Skies is Clear Evidence of a Conspiracy 4 18a.Psalm 83 and the Coming Wave of Attacks Against Israel 5 17.The Cotton-wool Gospel and the Emerging Church Movement 6 16.The New Age Movement is Designed to Destroy True Biblical Christianity 13 15b.The Japanese Earthquake and the Ring of Fire 5 15a.Proof of a Conspiracy: Globalists Speak Openly about their Deadly Agenda 26 14.How the Bible Foretold in Two Places the Foundation Date for Israel - 1948 6 13.Proof of the Legal and Moral Right for Israel to Exist as a Sovereign State 29 12b.The ‘Blackjack’ Nuclear Warning in the UK Telegraph Newspaper39 12a.Beware of Warrenism and the False Theology of the Purpose-Driven Church 20 11.Understanding the Illuminati Mindset: Why the USA is Scheduled for Destruction 16 10.The Ark of the Covenant and the Eye of Lucifer 5 09.Lupus Occultus: The Paganised Christianity of C S Lewis 23 08.Illuminati Countdown: Thirty Undeniable Signs that We are Now in the End Time 45 07.The King James Bible: By Far the Most Reliable Translation in English 61 06.Why Christians Should Never Pray to the Virgin Mary 42 05.Anomalies in History: World War II - How a Global Elite Controlled Both Sides 12 04.The Role of Orion and 19 April in the Coming Devastation 6 03.Eighteen New Age Lies: An Occult Attack on Christianity 19 02.The Illuminati and Twelve Smirnoff Ads 8 01.The Dublin Occult Grid

http://zephaniah.eu/index-ab%20a.htm

this looks amazing

peter T said
I’ve read a lot of those essays - they’re fantastic peter T in the telegram knows alot about alot

i need to learn to read
YouCanCallMeAl

Here's Ken on ai. He starts off sensibly enough, but soon gets a bit screetchy... If course he's no chicken little, as he is forever telling us, but he is.

AI is just an algorithm - right. But then ai is also killing its human operators in simulations because it didn't like all the orders. And all programming, paralegal, etc jobs are going to go, the robots are coming, cbdc, more-bad-news, even-more-bad-news, etc.

Anyway, it's another example of how this chap works. Fancy words, big brain, a bit of decent analysis, then fear while protesting that he's not raising fear, and lists of all the things to be fearful about.