Fakeologist Forums....what's going on here?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Fakeologist Forums....what's going on here?

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I have noticed that the view counts on all posts have skyrocketed in the past few days. Something is off here....some of the posts are clearly not getting the views that are listed.

As an example, Purple Play's post requesting help with locating an audiochat gets over 2200 views in 48 hours. This is not believable. I went back to some of my old posts, some of which were linked to the blog and they barely have 100-200 views over 8-9 months.

So what has happened?

Has the forum software become corrupted? Unlikely.

Are AI/SI bots doing more in-depth analysis of our posts? This is my working model.

Other thoughts?
rachel

Re: Fakeologist Forums....what's going on here?

Unread post by rachel »

I've noticed, if you look at the bottom of the forum sections it says how many people are currently viewing, it will usually say bots if its crawlers, I've noticed a pretty constant 10 guests in the EGI, it says 4 guests currently in this section as I'm typing.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

It is absolutely ridiculous. Al's interaction with John on Krishna has nearly 3500 views in a couple of days. If you go back 8-12 months...the view count is one tenth or less of current articles. And that is after months of viewership.

To quote you, Rachel, there is some hocus pocus going on.... This has now one of my favorite terms in my daily lexicon...thanks, Rachel...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It is funny, no one is interested in ball earth scepticism or covid. :D
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Ab could look at the server logs and see when the requests come in, if they are real or look suspicious, if there is a referrer (a page that might have directed them to the page), depending on what data he logs.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

so the numbers are inflated ,the discord is set up by frauds ,and the frauds don't read the blog.

i said this years ago ,after i solved 911
prove me wrong
napoleon

the discord is a filter only allowing frauds in ,clever honest men can sneak through ,i think it's hilarious ,and i have done for years ,where are all the clever masons there were a dozen before i left.
napoleon

so i can't get giddy over the numbers ,i can get giddy from being correct ,and i am ,and i have been for years ,the separation between the bloggers and the audio, the audio and the discord ,and reluctance of supposed honest fakeologists not reading the blog.

haaha

pathetic,and sad

i wouldnt change a thing
napoleon

rachel wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:29 pm It is funny, no one is interested in ball earth scepticism or covid. :D
rachel i follow you ,you are exceptional
napoleon

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:24 am Ab could look at the server logs and see when the requests come in, if they are real or look suspicious, if there is a referrer (a page that might have directed them to the page), depending on what data he logs.
suspicious heehee

it's all suss man , an influx of crazies to hide my gullible ass.
does anyone wanna get rid of frauds or just agree with them

i have been pointing out the same fraud as this for years ,pretend interest from new shower of shite ,

this is no different than frauds in the discord ,making gullible apes think they have a popular discord ,hahahahahaha