Her face is the map of the world

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
PotatoFieldsForever

Her face is the map of the world

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I saw this song mentioned in the comment section of a video about the Moon map, it's worth watching.

The video about the Moon map
napoleon

Re: Her face is the map of the world

Unread post by napoleon »

thats a good video ,is it me or can most people just stare at the moon for ages ,it's pretty
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From inside, yes. Its terminator line defies logic.
rachel

Nefertiti

Unread post by rachel »

That song, "Suddenly I See", that's kind of my reaction, and now I can't un-see.

Her face is a map of the world, is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
People who surround her feel the benefit of it, it makes you calm

She holds you captivated in her palm

rachel wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:47 pm I've noted something interesting about the UN map that again leads me to think the North centre map is manipulated.

The UN was using this map in their logo in 2010:

The UN is currently using this map in their logo:

If the layout is in any way a correct rendition of the true map, would the people who signed off on the second version feel as bold as that to so blatantly change it? And the thing that struck me about the newer design, there appears to be a woman's head in the middle over the North Pole, and not just any head.

Nefertiti – Beautiful and Powerful Queen of Ancient Egypt

I switched out the original transparent image I used that turned the background dark grey to a high resolution version of the current UN logo. It's interesting in the song it says - "everything around her is a silver pool of light" - you might say well that's not silver. In heraldry, argent/sliver is usually depicted as white. So we see on the UN flag, the land around the head shape is technically an argent/silver background.

Nefertiti was more than just a pretty face
https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/hi ... retty-face
Nefertiti, great royal wife of Amenhotep IV (better known by the name he adopted later in life, Akhenaten), is one of history's most recognised mysterious figures. Glowing passages describe her radiance, like the one found engraved on a stela at Amarna, Egypt, that said: "The leading woman of all the nobles, great in the palace, perfect of appearance, beautiful in the double plume, the mistress of joy who is united with favor, whose voice people rejoice to hear, great wife of the king, his beloved, the great mistress of the two lands— Neferneferuaten, Nefertiti, granted life for ever, and for eternity!"

Her husband radically changed Egypt, transforming its polytheistic state religion to the worship of one deity, the solar disk Aten. He also moved the Egyptian capital to a new city he built named Akhetaten, meaning “horizon of the god Aten.” Akhenaten’s revolution was short-lived: Egypt would return to its old faith after his reign. His successors tried to erase his name and legacy. His capital was abandoned, and artworks featuring his likeness and name—and that of his family, including Nefertiti—were defaced. Their legacy would stay buried for millennia.

Although the description of Queen Nefertiti is no doubt embellished, the claim that she was beautiful, “perfect of appearance,” seems to be borne out by the depictions of her that have survived to today. One work of art in particular has become emblematic of female beauty. After more than three millennia in obscurity, its discovery, in the early 20th century, brought Nefertiti world renown.

Men present the Nefertiti bust in Amarna in 1912. The bust is now at the Neues Museum in Berlin
Men present the Nefertiti bust in Amarna in 1912. The bust is now at the Neues Museum in Berlin

Nefertiti’s glory resurfaced on December 6, 1912, when German archaeologist Ludwig Borchardt uncovered her now iconic bust among the ruins at Amarna. Considered the most stunning depiction of a woman from the ancient world, the bust seems the material embodiment of the queen’s name, which means “the beautiful one has come.

Nefertiti’s subtle smile is highlighted with red pigment in this bust, which probably depicts the young royal as a teenager. It's housed in the Egyptian Museum and Papyrus Collection at Berlin's Neues Museum.
Nefertiti’s subtle smile is highlighted with red pigment in this bust, which probably depicts the young royal as a teenager. It's housed in the Egyptian Museum and Papyrus Collection at Berlin's Neues Museum.

Borchardt discovered the bust while excavating inside the workshop of a court sculptor. The masterpiece had been extraordinarily well preserved during its 3,000-year burial. As Borchardt wrote in his excavation diary: “Colours as if paint was just applied. Work absolutely exceptional. Description is useless, must be seen.” The high cheekbones, slender neck, and the vivid expression of a woman who seems almost to live and breathe has become an icon of beauty and Egyptian artistry.

Despite the discovery of the Amarna bust in 1912, Nefertiti’s name is barely mentioned in many histories of Egypt written by 20th-century Western scholars such as Arthur Weigall and Will Durant. For many of their contemporaries, Akhenaten’s sweeping religious and political reform takes centre stage, while Nefertiti plays a supportive role of the beautiful great royal wife and mother. Recent scholarship is revealing her role to be far more complex, involving her in affairs of state, especially in establishing the monotheistic worship of Aten. [THE SUN, SOLAR DISC]

I think that article is a quite interesting background read regarding what they want us to know. A contender for the 'Egypt hoax' I suspect. But, it is interesting to note, one of Bahaʼu'llah's names is "The Blessed Beauty".
"The Blessed Beauty [Bahá’u’lláh] often remarked: 'There are four qualities which I love to see manifested in people: first, enthusiasm and courage; second, a face wreathed in smiles and a radiant countenance; third, that they see with their own eyes and not through the eyes of others; fourth, the ability to carry a task once begun, through to its end.'”
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Also, I like the following reference.

Her face is a map of the world, is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
People who surround her feel the benefit of it, it makes you calm

She holds you captivated in her palm

ScreenShot-VideoID-9AEoUa0Hlso-TimeS-38.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-8nY516Z0S_0-TimeS-108.png

That's Buddha in his female form, it's an interesting scene about the end of the universe at 34 minutes. I'm guessing Buddhist teaching; which isn't actually that different to what the Catholic theologians reveal about their doctrinal beliefs with regards to the Virgin Mary's Assumption. And there is an Obi-Wan, I think he is king.

MONKEY MAGIC (1978) EPISODE 1
PotatoFieldsForever

The captivity in her palm bit piqued my interest too.

This part too
I can see her eyes looking from the page of a magazine
She makes me feel like I could be a tower
A big strong tower, yeah

I've heard that the one eye closed could represent the Moon but you hear so many things about that symbol..

The dog also, I know they never put them accidentally.

And the ascending part at the end, I had a dream like that once.
PotatoFieldsForever

A link to this card can probably be made with the "suddenly I see" bit
RWS_Tarot_02_High_Priestess.jpg
The high priestess sits in front of a veil separating the seen from the unseen, the entrance to the Temple of Solomon..
PotatoFieldsForever

Weirdly enough, there was a video about Nefertiti posted today in my feed. It's not a name you see everyday.
nefertiti.png
nefertiti.png (80.63 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
It's always propaganda but maybe I should watch it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I do watch, and post, a fair bit I don't necessarily agree with, because there are usually a couple of gems that aid in decoding other stuff that doesn't make sense on face value.
rachel

Akhnaton, Aton, Heliopolis, "the city of the Sun", Benben stone

Unread post by rachel »

A SON OF GOD ...from page 19 onwards.
http://downloads.members.tripod.com/~ne ... onfgod.htm
There is no historical record of Akhnaton’s life before he succeeded his father as king of Egypt. What we know definitely about him at an earlier date is very little. We know, for instance, that his parents had conceived him in an advanced age, and that he was given at his birth the name of Amenhotep--his father’s name--which means "Amon is at rest," or "Amon is pleased" (the name under which he is famous in history he chose himself later on). We know that he was, as a baby, committed to the care of a woman--the "great royal nurse"--who bore, like the queen herself, the name of Tiy, and was the wife of Ay, a court dignitary and a priest. We know also that he was married, some time before his father’s death, to a princess called Nefertiti, of whom it is not certain whether she was an Egyptian or a foreigner. That is practically all that can be gathered from the written documents so far brought to light, about the first part of a life so remarkable...

...The god whom Tiy worshipped was Aton—the Disk—the oldest Sun-god of Egypt. The seat of his venerable cult was not Thebes, but the sacred city of Anu or On—"the city of the obelisk"—which the Greeks were one day to call Heliopolis, "the city of the Sun." The priests of On were less wealthy but more thoroughly versed in ancient wisdom than those of Thebes. For a generation or two they had been trying to make their deity popular in the great metropolis, and especially at court. They hoped that, if they succeeded, the god would recover all over Egypt the prominent place which he held of old. And they had succeeded to some extent. People were beginning to add to the name of the mighty Amon, in votive inscriptions, that of the elder god.

And when he had inaugurated the newly-built artificial lake in the gardens around his palace, the Pharaoh had named the pleasure-boat in which he had glided over its waters with Tiy, his chief wife, Tehen-Aton, i.e. "Aton gleams."

But the name of Aton was still that of a secondary god among many. Tiy herself was far from looking upon him as the only god worth praying to; she had grown up, like everybody else, in a world full of various deities, and her father, Yuaa, was a priest of Min, the fertility-god. Yet she was impressed by the great antiquity of the cult of the Disk. Perhaps also did she realise, with her sharp intelligence, that there was much more in the less popular religious traditions of the priests of On than in the pious devices that the ministers of Amon in Thebes were in the habit of using to impress the people, and sometimes to force their will upon the kings. She probably disliked their increasing grip upon public affairs and, without wishing to displease them openly (for she was a worldly-wise woman), she dreamt within her heart of a new order of things more in accordance with the rights of royalty. Perhaps she had already the dim presentment of a possible conflict between Aton and Amon, as of a struggle of royalty against priestcraft.

Whatever might have been her aspirations at the moment, there can be little doubt that they coloured her conception of her child’s greatness. The child would be a son--that was certain; the queen had too long waited and prayed and hoped for her to be disappointed once more. But that is not all; he would be a providential child, a man the like of which are born once in many hundreds of years; he would put an end to the arrogance of the priests of Amon, restore the cult of the old Sun-god of On on a wide scale, reassert the meaning of divine kingship, and surpass in power and glory all his forefathers...

...In about 1383 B.C. the prince ascended the throne of his fathers as Amenhotep the Fourth, king of Egypt, emperor of all the lands extending from the borders of the Upper Euphrates down to the Fourth Cataract of the Nile—in modern words, from the neighbourhood of Armenia to the heart of the Sudan.

He was crowned not at Thebes but at Hermonthis—the "Southern Heliopolis"—where a brother of Queen Tiy was high-priest of the Sun. The list of his titles, as found in the earliest extensive inscription yet known of his reign, presents an interesting combination of the old traditional style with expressions foretelling an entirely new order of thought. It runs as follows:
  • "Mighty Bull, Lofty of Plumes, Favourite of the Two Goddesses, Great in kingship at Karnak, Golden Horus, Wearer of diadems in the Southern Heliopolis, King of Upper and Lower Egypt, High-priest of Ra-Horakhti of the Two Horizons rejoicing in his horizon in his name ‘Shu-which-is-in-the-Disk’; Nefer-kheperu-ra, Ua-en-ra; Son of Ra; Amenhotep, Divine Ruler of Thebes, Great in duration, Living forever, Beloved of Amon-Ra, Lord of Heaven, Ruler of Eternity."
In this long succession of titles, the one of "High-priest of Ra-Horakhti of the Two Horizons rejoicing in his horizon in his name ‘Shu-which-is-in-the-Disk’" is remarkable. Whatever may be the higher conception of the Sun which the new king was soon to preach, we must remember that originally his God was the Sun-god revered in the old sacred city of On (Heliopolis) and identified with the well-known Ra. As noticed by some authors, the Pharaoh never attempted to conceal the identity of his God with the antique solar deity; rather he gave the immemorial deity a new interpretation. The compound name which we have just recalled was therefore but another designation of the god Aton.

Why was that designation specially chosen to figure in the titulary of the newly-crowned Pharaoh? Why not simply the words "High-priest of Aton"? It may be that the compound name, being of more current use, was considered more suitable in an official document. It may be, also, that the king was already conscious that the real God whom he loved was something more subtle than the visible Sun; the expression "Shu" (heat, or heat and light) "which-is-in-the-Disk" rendered the idea of that unknown Reality as adequately as language permitted...

...Other titles of his, such as "Wearer of diadems in the Southern Heliopolis," "Son of Ra," etc., emphasise his close connection with the old Sun-cult of On, in which his religion has its roots; while his names "Nefer-kheperu-ra" (Beautiful Essence of the Sun) and "Ua-en-ra" (Only One of the Sun), are to be found throughout his reign in all inscriptions concerning him. Other expressions in the titulary, however (such as "Favourite of the Two Goddesses," "Beloved of Amon-Ra"), seem to indicate that even if, to some extent, he was already conscious of the subtle nature of his God and of His superiority over other gods, the king had not yet reached the stage at which he was soon to look upon all special, partial or local—limited—ideas of Godhead as absurd no less than sacrilegious.

It is likely that Queen Tiy, though herself no fervent devotee of Amon, inserted into the titulary of her son one or two typically orthodox expressions in order to please the powerful local priesthood. Even if it be so, the king does not appear to have too strongly objected, since the sentences were, in fact, inserted. Moreover, we see that at the present stage of his history, he still bore the name of Amenhotep, and that the most distinctive of all the titles which accompanied his name in later days—that of "Living in Truth"—was not yet mentioned in the inscriptions...

...It is likely that he had once associated all the divine attributes of the Sun with the material Disk, but that very soon he had conceived a more subtle idea of Godhead by considering the "Heat" or "Heat-and-Light"-(Shu)-which-is-in-the-Disk. The god Ra-Horakhti of the Two Horizons of which, in his titulary, he proclaims himself the high-priest, is referred to under that particular name. We should, it seems, suppose that the king’s third step was to identify the "Heat within the Disk" with the Disk itself—the invisible form of Godhead with the visible; the immaterial, or apparently such, with the material, or apparently such.

Sir Wallis Budge tells us that the old god Tem, or Atem, the lord of the sacred city of On (Heliopolis), whose supremacy is asserted in the Pyramid Texts, formed a trinity with the deities Shu (heat, or heat and light) and Tefnut (the watery element). In the identification of Aton (the Disk)—the same as Atem or Tem, according to Budge—with "Shu-which-is-in-the-Aton," we may see the outcome of a process towards unity, perhaps already latent in the trinitarian teachings), but brought to its full effect in a direct consciousness of the One in the complementary three no less than in the infinite diversity of the many. This explanation, whatever be its value, seems far more in accordance with all that is known of religious experience than Sir Wallis Budge’s own version that Amenhotep the Fourth worshipped all along but the material Sun, and that there was "nothing spiritual" either in his hymns or in his religion.

All religious geniuses seem to have become aware, in their meditations, of some indefinable Oneness, the nature of which it is impossible to convey to those who have not lived through the mystic state. In the case of Amenhotep the Fourth, the truth he was to set as the foundation of his teaching (if not the experience that led him to the knowledge of it) can be expressed to-day in scientific terms. Originally, the object of his meditations was neither a metaphysical entity, nor an idea, nor a symbol, nor anything abstract, but solely the visible Sun—the Father from whom our material earth and its sister planets sprang. Therefore, any discovery concerning Him, through whatever channel it be made, was, in the long run, susceptible of being tested by the ordinary scientific means by which we test all knowledge of the material world. And, as Sir Flinders Petrie has admirably pointed out, the young Pharaoh’s discovery of the equivalence of light and heat, and of the Sun as source of all power has been tested in recent times, and proved accurate. It is nothing else but an anticipation of the principle of equivalence of all forms of energy, which is the basis of modern science. We may add that, if such be the correct interpretation of the king’s conception of the Sun, we may regard his identification of Aton (originally, the material Disk) with Ra-Horakhti of the Two Horizons, rejoicing in His name, "Shu (heat, or heat and light)-which-is-in-the-Aton," as an equally bold anticipation of the fundamental identity of "energy" with what appears to the senses as "matter"—the latest great scientific generalisation...

...But if we now turn to the hymns which Akhnaton has left us, we can see in them practically nothing which could not be grasped in the fourteenth century B.C. by a Syrian, by an Indian—nay, by a Chinese or by a man from the forests of Central Europe—as well as, or no worse than, by an Egyptian; nothing which is not to-day able to appeal to any man, without his needing any preparation other than a heart open to beauty. The only thing that would require explanation is, in the shorter hymn, a reference to "the House of the Benben Obelisk...in the City of Akhetaton, the Seat of Truth." We know that the Benben Obelisk was the immemorial symbol of the Sun, worshipped in On or Anu, the Heliopolis of the Greeks, the "City of the pillar." According to the ancient tradition reflected in the Pyramid Texts, "the Spirit of the Sun visited the temple of the Sun from time to time, in the form of a Bennu bird, and alighted on the Ben-stone in the House of the Bennu in Anu." In recalling the Benben stone, Akhnaton, it would seem, wished to stress how deep were the roots of his exclusive cult of the Sun in the most revered tradition of Egypt. The worship of Aton, as we have seen, was evolved out of that of the god of On, the age-old sacred City of the Sun. And the "House of the Benben Obelisk" meant simply the main temple of the Sun in the king’s new capital, also a sacred City. But apart from that allusion there is, in the two hymns and in the prayer composed by Akhnaton and inscribed upon his coffin, and in the references to his Teaching in the courtier’s tombs, not a word which needs, on the part of the readers, any special knowledge of Egypt and of her beliefs, in order to be understood.

But even if one supposes that, at least up to the period of the foundation of Akhetaton—that is to say, while the religion of Aton had perhaps retained more points of resemblance with the old solar cult of Heliopolis than it did later on—and, maybe also afterwards, on certain occasions, some oblations of living creatures were made, in the traditional manner, to the Father of Life, that would throw very little light on Akhnaton’s personal attitude towards beasts and birds. It would, anyhow, in no way disprove the belief in the brotherhood of all creatures which we have attributed to him on the basis of the hymns he composed.

The very name of the Sun which comes back over and over again in every text of the time, whether composed by the king or by his followers, is neither Ra, nor Khepera, nor Tem, nor even Horus of the Two Horizons—a name mentioned once, in the introduction to the shorter hymn—but Aton, i.e., the Disk, a noun designating the geometrical shape of the visible Sun—and which can be literally translated into any language.

The symbol of Godhead was neither a human figure nor an animal with a particular history at the back of it, nor a disk encircled by a serpent (a common representation of solar-gods in Egypt), but simply the solar-disk with downward rays ending in hands, bestowing life to the earth ("ankh," the looped cross, which the hands hold out, is, as we have said, the hieroglyphic sign for "life"). This symbol "never became popular in the country"; it was perhaps, like the rest of the Religion of the Disk, "too philosophical" for the Egyptians as for many other nations. But it was a truly rational symbol, free from any mythological connections and clear to any intelligent person.

The text of the hymns refers to no legends, to no stories, to no particular theogony; only to the beauty and beneficence of our parent star, to its light "of several colours," to its universal worship by men, beasts and the vegetable world; to the marvel of birth; to the joy of life; to the rhythm of day and night and of the seasons, determined by the Sun; and to the great idea that the heat and light within the solar-disk, the "Ka" or Soul of the Disk, and the Disk itself, are one, and that all creatures are one as the children of the one Sun—the one God. We find here nothing but conceptions that need, in order to be accepted, only common sense and sensitiveness to beauty; and in order to be understood in their full, not a theological but a rational—and also spiritual—preparation; not the knowledge of any mythology or even of any human history, but a scientific knowledge of the universe, coupled with a spirit of synthesis.

https://earth-chronicles.com/histori/th ... oenix.html
The mysterious stone Benben from the temple of Phoenix

ZLOoX_YFHbk.jpg

In the religious worldview of the ancient Egyptians, a huge role was played by Benben. This is a conical stone, as scientists suggest, of extraterrestrial origin.

The Benben stone was discovered in the Temple of the Phoenix. He was the symbol of this bird, which was capable of resurrection and rebirth, and also personified the cyclical nature of the seasons. Scientists suggest that he once stood on a sacred column.

Usually in ancient Egyptian art the phoenix was depicted as a gray heron. Probably this was done because she carries out flights every year. there once existed such a belief: if a phoenix appeared in Heliopolis, then a new cycle or a new era begins. The Cult of the Stone Benben arose after the first appearance of the phoenix. The stone was probably considered by the Egyptians as the “seed” of the cosmic bird, for the root “ben” means fertilization.

Modern Egyptologists adhere to the version that the stone had a conical shape. On the earliest images of the stone Benben, where Phoenix sits on it, it can be seen that the stone is not at all pyramidal. The edges of the stone were rounded, so it looked more like a cone. And then the cone was replaced by pyramidion.

Some of the iron meteorites do not rotate when entering the Earth’s atmosphere, but they retain their position. Their front part after melting is melted and shifted back. Because of this, the meteorite takes on a conical shape. Examples are meteorites Morito and Villamett. In the Middle East, the cult of meteorites was very common. Take at least the sacred Muslim stone Kaaba. The sanctuary of the Ela-Gabala god existed in Emessa.

The sacred relic of this sanctuary was a black conical stone. According to one of the chroniclers, the inhabitants of Emessa confirm that the stone literally fell from the sky. In the temple of Zeus-Hadad, not far from Emessa, there were several black conical stones at once. And in ancient Phrygia (now Turkey) the black goddess Cybele was the black stone in the temple – the mother of all the gods. And here it was believed that the stone again fell from the sky.

eBtgcmQWAvo.jpg
La01-rHN9iA.jpg
Wyta4pS8seU.jpg
V182Xev9rrk.jpg

According to legend, in Heliopolis there was a sacred hill, from which the sun rose for the first time. It was here that the ancient Egyptians built the sacred column. These were the times before the era of the pyramids, at the beginning of which the column was replaced by an even more sacred relic – a stone of the conical shape Benben. It was he who was the main subject in the ancient Egyptian cult, which in turn led to the construction of the pyramids.

Until now, it remains a mystery what was at the very top of the pyramid of Djoser. Scientists can only assume that it was a copy of the stone Benben. And this well corresponds to the symbolism of the era of the pyramids. With complete certainty, Egyptologists can only say that at the tops of real, non-step pyramids there was a pyramid-shaped stone – a pyramid, which was called Benben.

In the Cairo museum you can see several such pyramidions. They can testify in favor of the theory that the pyramids played a role not only burial.