Did Damar fake his heart attack?

Sunshineuk

Did Damar fake his heart attack?

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

From the go get somerhing didn't sit right about the Damar incident. I did think "honeypot" at the time: sure, plenty of athletes were dropping but this high profile drop seemed a little too obvious. Also his refusing to talk about even the most basic facts about his condition is odd to say the least.

So I decided to go watch the fall, and no he did not fall like the others. Face first, or straight back not protecting their heads... almost like they were dead before the hit the ground. Damar fell BUTT first like he was taking a seat...it looked... different. And he flapped his wrist after landing when others just lay static.

He could have been zapped with a direct energy weapon, he could have indeed had a heart attack... or he could have taken a lucrative dive.

What do you think?

Grand Illusion

Re: Did Damar fake his heart attack?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Jake did an incredible job breaking down this hoax

fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

I put the vids on fakeotube and I also posted on fakeologist.com/blog use presearch.com to find both.
Grand Illusion

@fakeologist

I was originally trying to post the videos from FakeoTube but the videos don't embed on here or in the Fakeologist blog comments or even on Discord. All that will come up is the FakeoTube video link. Can the FakeoTube developer make it possible have the FakeoTube videos embed? I can see you can embed the FakeoTube videos on the Fakeologist blog in your blog posts.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

It's easy. Get the fakeotube video number from the url and click the fakeotube button above the edit text box and you'll get the embed for the forums.
@Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion

Damar Hamlin & Damien Harris - Freemasonry In Plain Sight

Vids does another great job exposing Damar Hamlin and his boy Damien Harris. Pro sports is rigged. Faking injuries is the norm, even with what we saw on Aaron Rodgers (viewtopic.php?t=1529) who is about to return soon from a torn Achilles tendon injury, LOL!? People need to wake up to what is in plain site. Open secrets going on here

xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Related subject....did Christian Eriksen fake his "heart attack" at the European soccer championships in May 2021?
Go to 5 mins in HD1080

Looks quite contrived and the next day he's feeling perky in bed and looking forward to some highly-paid time off, having given a huge boost to the entertainment industry.

A year later, for someone who didn't remember collapsing, his memory of that 'heart attack' is astonishingly good.

Then he's off to the World Cup in Qatar, having criticised [for more media effect] the 'human rights record' in that country.
What's not to like?