Another shadow puppet in Plato's cave....

dirtybenny

Another shadow puppet in Plato's cave....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Who knows what these entities are, given the illusions and trickery of SCREENWORLD. The one photo of the "sweet boy" Kyle, looks like classic FTM, so who knows what we are looking at.

United Airlines flight attendant Kayleigh Scott has died by suicide, according to multiple news sources. Scott famously appeared in a 2020 video produced by United to commemorate Transgender Visibility Day.

Transgender Visibility Day takes place annually on March 31.

Police in Denver, where Scott lived, are still investigating her death, and awaiting an autopsy report from the city’s medical examiner.

Scott posted messages on her Facebook and Instagram accounts before she died, apologizing “to everyone [she] let down.” She concluded her post writing, “I am so sorry. Please remember me for the good memories we have shared, and never for my downfall. I will see you all again on the other side."

https://liveandletsfly.com/kayleigh-sco ... -airlines/
maxresdefault.jpg
Who knows whether these entiites really exist or not? I maintain that tattooing and transgendering open a man or woman up to demonic possession, with its suicidal ideation. I suspect that these news characters don't really exist, outside of SCREENWORLD.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-me ... eigh-scott

I don't believe that gofundme's are set up for fiat money, but rather to harvest spiritual currency. The money that is donated, is charged with your spiritual energy, time, effort, and intention.

Which calls to mind one of my favorite books.....
51PAFRkx3WL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Have you ever lost a watch or ring or some other beloved item just to have it serendipitously return to you? Have you ever stepped into a house or room and felt an inviting energy or a negative energy that makes you shiver? This feelings and events are not coincidence according to Watson and other current trends in physics.

Lyall Watson has stepped beyond his biological training into the new physics of energy fields to help identify and explain how these energy fields we create are affecting everything around us. This is very new and trending science, still in the "wow - this is hard to believe" stage. But more and more scientists are realizing that what Watson and others is presenting is true.

We are energy - we are creators - and we are leaving traces - small and large - on everything around us. Sometimes this is good because lost things return to us, houses filled with love embody that love, but on the reverse negative energy is also absorbed.

Watson provided documentation for his work and information for how we can be more aware and mindful of our personal energy and its effects.
dirtybenny

Re: Another shadow puppet in Plato's cave....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I maintain that tattooing and transgendering open a man or woman up to demonic possession, with its suicidal ideation.

I also noticed this during the violence of the BLM riots. This was visible daily in Portland OR and documented by Andy Ngo.

FsR2CSFXwAE4cMr.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I would have said the inverse, the demonic possession leads to the tattoos and the transgendering. I also heard that sodomy can lead to demonic possession so who knows.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

dirtybenny wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:32 pm I maintain that tattooing and transgendering open a man or woman up to demonic possession, with its suicidal ideation.

I also noticed this during the violence of the BLM riots. This was visible daily in Portland OR and documented by Andy Ngo.

FsR2CSFXwAE4cMr.jpg
That's a disproportionate number of incredibly unattractive people!