Time Travel / Non Linearity

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Time Travel / Non Linearity

Unread post by napoleon »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:43 pm I've re-watched BTTF again, I had to check things like Jesus and Mary. First thing that struck me is that the protagonist is called Marty (MARtY). They have also purposely inserted the name Jesus Christ in some dialogues imo.

The passage where the plate "For Mary" can be seen happens at a very specific time, confirming again the link between Mary, the mother of God and 911. However, for the masons, it's more of a process than a specific man.
911.png

There was a "clear" reference to the Wizard of Oz but even though, I could identify the coward and the brainless, I don't find the parallel that relevant compared to Mary and Jesus.
ozy_wizard.png

At some point toward the end, doc says that only 7min and 22 seconds are left before the lightning hit the clock tower. (22/7=PI) There was a lot of attention given to the numbers, for instance, the whole movie is 116 min and it ends at 1h51 (Jesus Christ = 151), the idea for the time machine was found on the 11/5 1955

Of course, there is an association between lightning and God. There are some movies about time loops of the same day or series like Westworld where everything is reset everyday. We could really be stuck in a time l∞p, compelled to relive the same live over and over until we do what is expected of us.
i contacted the bttf lot years ago and shocked them ,told them to tell zemeckis too ,it was one of my first emails i sent at a jobclub hahahaahahaa

oh and ive watched bttf over 500 times
napoleon

so whats the mary stuff alluding to?
napoleon

let me ask you a serious question ,all the truthers that spout bollocks abbout meta script and reality is fake shy away from using the wizard of oz ,even matt and quantum of conscience can't say it ,i cant keep showing people whats behind the curtain , they keep pulling it back

whats the deal ,i know masons jews and jessies wont and houseclowns because it's all about 911 and the basic mk ultra americans fell for ,but your here at fakeologist now ,that shit won't slide
napoleon

your not another tosspot are you?

cos between you and me ab should set a trend i boot 99 percent of the fucks he deals with ,and they just sit and ignore the wizard of oz

timewasting is not attractive
napoleon

but if you tell me what you want to acheive with the mary angle i will help ,promise
napoleon

you see my favourite topic arose in march 2018 ,things truthers can't say ,or angles truthers pretend are too acute,

its also my favourite type of comedy

and gives insight and knowledge of who we are dealing with
napoleon

and i bet mary is a damn sight more interesting than anything i post ,but lets not pretend eh !
marty even ends up surrounded by the folks from oz
kuuyu.JPG
and its as plain as the psi-lver nosse on our face
napoleon

oooo.JPG
It felt like the right day to create this thread, I will try to explore some of the things presented by this youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis/videosinteresting is 88 the the sorcerors apprentice from crowley ,that fits with doc and marty ,you can check ,heres liber oz 911 numbers
photo_2023-04-29_12-13-44.jpg
LXXXVIII
The taste of Your nectar is sweet on my lips,
Shrouding my soul in a lunar eclipse.
The darkening shadow a Stygian swan,
I raise up the cup and adore Babalon!
Attachments
IMG_0015 (1).JPG
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Indeed, I saw the date and I thought I would give this post an update.
Dorothy_and_the_witches.png
Dorothy_and_the_witches.png (198.44 KiB) Viewed 754 times
To me the Wizard of Oz's story represents the spiritual journey, basically, if you don't have a brain, a heart or you are a coward you will not find the "truth", the divine nature of man. L. Frank Baum was involved with the Theosophical Society and shared some of its view so it makes sense. However, I don't know the reasons behind each detail of the book/movie. I'm not the best placed to decode this stuff and it would be easier if someone else did it for me but that's the whole point, I have to use my brain to find the truth myself.

The Heart/Earth is probably the most important, not everyone is born a genius but we can all work on ourselves. The heart chakra is emerald
440px-Chakra4.svg.png
Blessed_Virgin_Mary.jpg
Blessed_Virgin_Mary.jpg (66.38 KiB) Viewed 754 times
I don't know where I am going with the Mary and the 911 stuffs, it really depends on how we view the Bible.
Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

I don't think any film maker worth his salt creates without reference to film history...