Time Travel / Non Linearity

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Time Travel / Non Linearity

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I forgot in which video but he shows the analemma for the sun and the moon.
analemma_sun.jpg
analemma_sun.jpg (6.41 KiB) Viewed 948 times
APOD_Soponyai_Analemma_Moon.jpg
It's probably the origin of the symbol for the 8 and ∞. Just as with the sol invictus, our soul is not destroyed at our death and we probably get recycled.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

Sunshineuk wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:13 am I don't think any film maker worth his salt creates without reference to film history...

i know for a fact no pretend truther can utter what i say and show , don't matter how esoteric they think they are ,my concern was why does someone who brings up finis temporis 911 and his affinity for crowley and back to the future ignore the primary narrative in 911 liber oz,

as you say any film maker worth his salt creates without reference to film history...
that's probably not what you meant to say , iant gonna guess
napoleon

now some fancy ways of saying located in more eloquent channels ,i aint pretty im sorry but a film maker is a fan of films ,so they would be influenced by what made them want to become film makers

same with all art ,but especially film makers
PotatoFieldsForever

He omitted the Mary/Christ references in this video, I guess he doesn't believe in the power of love
PotatoFieldsForever

In French, the anagram of Marie is aimer (to love). When they talk about love, I think it often relates to the divine.

But back to the movie, the rules of the world of 1955 are really weird, basically, he doesn't belong in that world and the less he interacts with it the better and since he doesn't know that until he meets Doc, he has to fix all the mistakes he has made, it's a sort of karma. Somehow, during his short trip in 1955 Marty completed a process that will enable the filmmakers to use 9/11 symbolism, oz references or Mary/Christ references in that movie. I admit that all his intentions were pure, he was just doing what was needed to get back home but still..

In real life, I think only God could create a "time machine" or put you on a journey comparable to the one of Marty.
bttf.jpg
napoleon

wizard of oz is back to the future
it's a wonderful life is back to the future 2,
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Michael J Fox a FtM?
PotatoFieldsForever

Samson79 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:59 pm Michael J Fox a FtM?
It wouldn't surprise me, he's small and his eyes are standing out.
mjf.jpg
mjf2.jpg
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Im leaning towards it being a ftm, not much going on in the neck region.
I loved The Goonies back in the day......same thing happens now.....I look back and all I have is doubts about who is what lol.....

Ignorance is bliss when your a child enjoying these films, but then the world suddenly goes all wierd and perverse and it makes you doubt pretty much any face you remember from childhood.

I found out a few months ago I had 2 transistor radios at my high school, saw a recent photo of one on LinkedIn and it is deffo a "she" pretending to be a "he" really sick thinking that the whole school system was slowly bringing them in and testing our perception .....highschool may as well of just been a social experiment for this wierd biology and as pupils (eyes) we noticed nothing even though looking back a lot of stuff just clicked in place, the lack of "puberty" and the wierd aura around these "extra confident" people needed 30 years of head start on us, they both coincidentally very high achievers, one is famous, I kid you not.

really enjoyed my skateboarding days but now Im creeped out by finding out my biggest influence for skateboarding might be another trans-atlantic-bodysnatcher.

Back to the future, yeah.....
Hey Doc.....I found the hormones..... we did it Doc.....Doc.....

Hey Doc (Haydock horses, pregnant mare's, doc:dock:castrate.....everything becomes a clue..)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Samson79, were they in your school long, or just for a year or two? Did you have much contact, or were you just aware of them?