Time Travel / Non Linearity

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Samson79

Re: Time Travel / Non Linearity

Unread post by Samson79 »

I played football with one of them, he (really a she) went on to fame and fortune in the music industry.

The other one (also a she) gave a lad a nose bleed at school lol, by slamming his face into the wall as he was urinating, sneaked up behind him, gave his nose a slight bone chip on the top most part of the area that holds the cartlidge. I visited his (her) house once, in year 3 by year 4 and 5 it was full enemy mode, stole some of my personal posessions. Was in the "cool" crowd, Its dad was very well connected locally. Always hung around with girls after we left high school though and other transpicious people, I had facebook for a while and scouted his (her) pics once... totally ditched lads, and super confident bordering on totally shameless, think connor mcgregor personality, more macho than a real guy would realistically behave, vain af, small stature, thing that spooked me thinking back was how deficient of ANY bodyhair during year 4 and 5 where most lads had some facial hair and arm hair, this was smooth body over, hardly had eyebrows it did have spots for a while but we all did and....wierdest thing....hasn't aged judging by the photo and had that wierd david beckham voice that just never gave into the lower octave that if went through natural puberty would of gained.
mad eh.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Time Travel / Non Linearity

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The double cross XX in the second movie
XX.png

I found this on the internet, it's interesting how you can make a cube out of it.
XX2.png