Contradictions To The Theory

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Contradictions To The Theory

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:49 pmI will believe she is a woman the day I see a baby coming out of her wound.
Are you using the word 'wound' because you think she's had surgery? Or is that a general term you use for female anatomy?

Whatever the case, you are never going to see her giving birth.

But why believe she exists at all? Why not consider she is cgi? Or that her videos and photos have been manipulated to make her look more manly? These are also possibilities, no? It is 2023, you know.
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:49 pmBut saying things like there is proof that she is a woman because there is a sextape or something of that vein, what kind of BS is this? it's 2023, people post their new vagina on Reddit, it's not even a conspiracy.
I'm saying there are thousands of photos and videos that are equally valid as the 2 or 3 photos that show 'male legs', but show her genitalia. Thousands. What is your reasoning in ignoring them? How do you explain them away? Is it possible to you that some people deviate from the norm without being sex op trannies? Do you think the people around you irl are trannies too?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Are you using the word 'wound' because you think she's had surgery? Or is that a general term you use for female anatomy?
I used this word because this is a man.
But why believe she exists at all? Why not consider she is cgi? Or that her videos and photos have been manipulated to make her look more manly? These are also possibilities, no? It is 2023, you know.
I don't think the Oxford video is cgi or manipulated.
I'm saying there are thousands of photos and videos that are equally valid as the 2 or 3 photos that show 'male legs', but show her genitalia. Thousands. What is your reasoning in ignoring them? How do you explain them away? Is it possible to you that some people deviate from the norm without being sex op trannies? Do you think the people around you irl are trannies too?
So this is really about the fake vagina despite knowing that it can be faked and taking a thousand pictures of something fake doesn't make it real.

I've looked at a lot of her pictures at best, it's hard to tell what gender she is and at worst, she looks like a man. It seems that she lost some weight and she doesn't hide the fact that she had plastic surgery for the nose and the breast.

She is not a random person, it's a public figure presented to us, she is one of them
mia_khalifa.jpg
mia_khalifa.jpg (14.54 KiB) Viewed 6625 times
Do you think the people around you irl are trannies too?
I feel like this question was asked to discredit me but maybe some were, for instance one of my previous neighbor with an old trans blog and butterfly tattoos or the "blonde bimbo" with the fake boobs that were later removed due to "breast cancer", no children, if I recall correctly.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

rachel wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:59 pm I like this one @napoleon, it seems to fit.

cheers doll ,just as 99,99 percent of people with degrees defend them ,the chaps i have walked through the invisible college that is 911 will never admit this lil manc has ruined the religion that runs america,it was never about treasure or money ,and in the film national treasure after a hunt for it the boys end up in the chamber of reflection
v.i.t.r.i.o.l. is@napoleon
i am poor as fuck it's always about the money ,as i maintain ab is the only one out of all the fakeologists who passed this test
napoleon

you can call me al missed a chance at a cracking pun a couple of comments back ,
200w.gif
200w.gif (683.72 KiB) Viewed 6605 times
2001+11-11+stargate.gif
2001+11-11+stargate.gif (837.3 KiB) Viewed 6605 times
napoleon

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:36 am I'm not the one making the claim.
inuendo out the other
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:27 am
I used this word because this is a man.
Can you share your expertise - do you see scars, are there some other tells? I don't think you've even looked. But when you talk as if you know, when you don't and cannot, you sound foolish. When you are so certain that you are able to be contemptuous about the presented characters, it sounds well, even worse, a bit unhinged.

The level of smearing and dehumanising on the basis of a spotting 'male legs' or a q-angle however, seems to be a perfectly normal thing to do in EGI circles. It seems like there is something else going on to drive the interest. Maybe its a mgtow release valve. Or perhaps the EGI idea helps speed up the adoption of trans into society in general. This is how conspiracy usually works it seems - make the downside (anti-thesis) appear far worse than the reality (thesis) in order to normalise what is finally accepted (synthesis) which will lie somewhere between the downside and reality.

And you say you realise that everything on a screen can be faked! So what do you think you can know?

I will tell you - if 2 images are presented and they are not coherent with each other, all you can say is at least one is not coherent. That's it. At least one has to be a lie. Of course both could be a lie. Or made up completely. There may even be some special circumstance that means what appears to be incoherent, occurred via some illusory element ie a trick that is intended to confuse:

I don't think the Oxford video is cgi or manipulated.
But why not? What special talent do you have to know that this photo is real, and that the thousands of explicit photos are fake? Please share the method - we all want to improve our discernment.
So this is really about the fake vagina despite knowing that it can be faked and taking a thousand pictures of something fake doesn't make it real.
It is possible that all the explicit pictures have been faked. But you need to show the fakery! You can't auto-hoax the explicit and auto-believe the 'male legs'/Q-angle. You can't just ignore mountains of evidence and point to the molehill! Well ok, you can - and that's what I'm saying you're doing. I'm also saying its nonsense to do that, and means that you cannot be taken seriously.
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:27 am I've looked at a lot of her pictures at best, it's hard to tell what gender she is and at worst, she looks like a man. It seems that she lost some weight and she doesn't hide the fact that she had plastic surgery for the nose and the breast.
"it's hard to tell what gender she is" - earlier you said she is a man, but now its hard to tell. You seem confused.
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:27 am She is not a random person, it's a public figure presented to us, she is one of them
mia_khalifa.jpg
Them and us.. Fingers crossed we win. Just a bit more research....
Do you think the people around you irl are trannies too?
I feel like this question was asked to discredit me but maybe some were, for instance one of my previous neighbor with an old trans blog and butterfly tattoos or the "blonde bimbo" with the fake boobs that were later removed due to "breast cancer", no children, if I recall correctly.
So, if a person is open about being a tranny or hermaphrodite, that is not a comparable situation - right? 'They' are hiding this. Obviously Mia is hiding her masculinity in plain sight, right?

To be clear on my position:

The EGI scene is ridiculous and based on poor logic. There is no evidence that can ever disprove the idea the idea that so-and-so is the opposite to what they appear to be. None. Claims that are unfalsifiable (cannot be proven false or true) have no value.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

But why not? What special talent do you have to know that this photo is real, and that the thousands of explicit photos are fake? Please share the method - we all want to improve our discernment.
It's a video, it's harder to fake and why would I assume that a Oxford talk video is manipulated in this way? it seems unlikely unless evidences are presented.
It is possible that all the explicit pictures have been faked. But you need to show the fakery! You can't auto-hoax the explicit and auto-believe the 'male legs'/Q-angle. You can't just ignore mountains of evidence and point to the molehill! Well ok, you can - and that's what I'm saying you're doing. I'm also saying its nonsense to do that, and means that you cannot be taken seriously.
You are just assuming that you can make the difference, from what I've seen some fake vagina are obvious others are less obvious. That is why I'm not using this as evidence.
"it's hard to tell what gender she is" - earlier you said she is a man, but now its hard to tell. You seem confused.
There is no confusion, only bad faith on your part, not every picture is a smoking gun, it's totally fine to see a picture and not be able to decide the probable gender of a person based only on that picture.
Them and us.. Fingers crossed we win. Just a bit more research....
Stop being condescending, most of the research is waste of time and bs anyway. I'm not doing the one eye sign or throwing a 666 so I'm not including myself with that group of people. So yes us vs me if you prefer, I don't need to look at the top of society to find them, in fact, that neighbor that was not openly transgender was doing it. Even in my family, I've seen it.

My opinion is that she is likely a man because of her anatomy and the position she occupies, from that point there can only be a wound between her legs.

If you can't understand that "she is a man" is a shortcut, ultimately, if you stack everything that has been said about gender inversion, there is a lot of evidences to support this theory. It's a bit easy to dismiss the whole thing because you found flaws in the others arguments, focus on the good not the bad.
napoleon

ajksdhasjh.jpg
whocansee

Unread post by whocansee »

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I always have been suspicious of this "Transvestigation" movement and seeing a normie channel that I follow making this video, it is true.

You lot are completely and utterly CRAZY. You have nothing to do and no anatomical background either, it's just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Mr. E has succeeded in his methods, he has gotten you crazy.

I never have believed in this trans nonsense.

That they use hermaphodites, probably, we never see them in real life, but this idea that all those actors are "inverted" is pure filth, made to make you crazy.

Get out and get to know real women and men and stop staring at (mostly fake anyway) """"celeb"""" pics....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio