and applied
acting is the only real philosophy
else it's pondering or wondering

and a philosophy is shared
if you live following a certain set of principles
that are entirely yours and nobody share them with you

you can't call it philosophy

cause loving (philos = friend of) wisdom (sophos) can only happen together

hence why, me, gaia, IS NOT aSHIFT. and aSHIFT. is not me and not mine, just the name and brandings, disueños

it is ours

our set of lessons of life

as detached from an Evil Animal Farm that we did not chose to be born in

we were all born only under the Eye AM Eyes of GAIA, Divinity, God, Allah, Pachamama, whatever name you choose

no other authority should rule

mentalverse truths - that what is there for all to see - "the grass is green" - planes cannot morphe into buildings - Hopping White Rabbit Asstronots cannot drive buggies on the Moon - Fakeology 1.0 - that what still too many people seem to be stuck in, though the recent forum quality boost from many posters is shifting that nicely upwards - evolving
our minds - DETACH, DETOX, DEPROGRAM - the origins of aSHIFT. as philosophy, yet not under that name yet - June 2019

the 18 year - WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED 9/11 special we recorded at Fakeo Discord, Geris and me, is a good example of that change in insight, haven't listened back, but we said both something along the words of "(((they))) are planning something big for next year" - 1 month before Event 21, where they literally planned out the Coronacaust....

our TIME - Don't be a Rat Race Rodent - for myself a longer origin already, since 2018 not anymore slaving for any others

the hardest nut for "Fakeologists" and conspies alike to understand, and for me and those real life friends who see this around me the most logical and crucial

our economy - ecos nomos = the subsistence of our dwelling - how do we support our daily needs in terms of food and bills - with how LITTLE can YOU live ? and how much do you care to share and support us at Eye AM Eye Radio matronage, MUCH to be released there before end of the year - 21-12 ofc

this includes

Conscious Consumerism

NOT shopping at
- big chain supermarkets
- Amazon
- anything part of The System You KNOW Is Evil AND just 3 years ago REFUSED you, if you didn't muzzle up for them, remember remember ??

yet using your Purchasing Power to get the best (aWARE.), most organic (aLIVE.), prepared with the most love or you preparing for others also (aRISE.) products and services

like any tribal, pagan, non-feudal community works ; i.e. the natural way, the way we should and can live

a healthy, sane, non-anxious yet meaningful and above all

WHOLESOME

life

come on air and share

your best and worst experiences

those are the ones that teach us

aiducation

what aSHIFT. is explicitly not, and one of the foolish straw puppets thrown to me, is

"my prescription (already wrong) how to live your life"

no, it should encourage you about those things you should CUT OUT of your lives, in order to live better

both we can communicate ; talk, use our GAIA given voices, to get to those most crucial points for you
I have mine and defend those to the teeth, even the little green friends at Christmas Eve know that...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: Animals Unfarmed - Divine Philosophy vs Satanic Ideologies

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

beautiful wording that came about thanks to this forum

that what aSHIFT. in the most possible concise way means:

a practical life philosophy

for all, everywhere and always

of conscious detachment

from false authorities

perfectly combining

scale independence - anyone else extra is nice - you number hunters wouldn't want all your "subscribers" at your birthday party, do you?
timelessness - detachment leads to understanding that what always was, and always is and always will be - those factors that are not bound to hypes, crazes or other temporary pieces
globally guiding - it doesn't matter where you are located, like any true life philosophy should be imho is valid no matter the location you are in

practical - all based on real life experiences - my own, but essentially those of the mentalversity; the thousands of muisca I have got to know in my life and in the present (doesn't exist, see it is over now you read this....) and future the mentalversity concept

life philosophy may be redundant, because philosophy (philos sophos = loving wisdoms) can only be about life and only lives - together. Else it's merely an opinion and nobody is interested in those, they are superfluous, irrelevant, non-lasting, so do not comply with the former

from false authorities

and that's the hard nut for what I see here. Most of yous are SO enormously marked, indoctrinated, affected, misguided and lost in a Fake Clownworld that yous give Far Too Much Credit.

life is about taking control of it yourself

active

not reactive as a still media junkie as most still are, following carnies

and detaching from the

Monkey Stream Media

is just 1 step, a small one.

Since 2006 I don't have TV anymore, something even New Normies like many Fakeologists still are, cannot even contemplate....

The Malthus is the main hurdle

pasterno complaining about "we Have to Work SO Hard We Cannot Have The Leisure They Promised Us".

Man, it's 2024. Get your OWN life under control

don't be such a sheep, a follower of

FALSE AUTHORITIES

you don't need that slave job

you need to exploit your skills, talents and passions

to the MAX

such that you realize your dreams

that YOU design

disueños

if you are at these levels of thinking and reading along here, also baffled by the backwardness of Fakeology 1.0

send a message and we can talk at higher levels

deeper

like I have once in a while with CalmCardKen, who is not only very versed himself, but also can ask excellent questions, helping real thinking.

Cut your Cables, Internet NEWZ, Gaza Strips you're SO addicted tooooo

and especially stop that EGI bullshit

you're making yourself UTTERLY crazy

all that input of that complete shitworld

what are you doing to yourself

Start living real life
Take the lessons from that living
Share them with others who share theirs with you

and that's where you really progress, evolve, grow

in the Face of an Ever More Stupid World around us

shame on yous for being the exact same

Your Life
Your Choices

you don't need to believe in a literal Heaven's Gate with Petrus interviewing you like Sinterklaas

but at your deathbed

can you be PROUD of your life

or not

that's the question

good night
and good lock
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Re: Animals Unfarmed - Divine Philosophy vs Satanic Ideologies

Unread post by pasterno »

pasterno complaining about "we Have to Work SO Hard We Cannot Have The Leisure They Promised Us".
Learn to read well first..

I'm telling:

Those in power promise large things. (and they lie)
In 1967 Walter Cronkite told TV-viewers at home that workers need only wait for the year 2000 for their life of leisure to arrive:

Technology is opening a new world of leisure time. One government report projects that by the year 2000, the United States will have a 30-hour work week and month-long vacations as the rule.

In 1967, some political scientists thought that the work week could be as short as 16 hours by 2020:

Those who hunger for time off from work may take heart from the forecast of political scientist Sebastian de Grazia that the average work week, by the year 2000, will average 31 hours, and perhaps as few as 21. Twenty years later, on-the-job hours may have dwindled to 26, or even 16.
https://gizmodo.com/the-late-great-amer ... 1561753129

The reality is in the west, that most women are working now and have their labour taxed and controlled. More hours taxed and controlled.

It's not about whining. It's about exposing the false promises given by leaders.

They promise leisure, they make you work, they promise wealth, they give you poverty, they promise growth through education, they give indoctrination & propaganda, they promise to keep you safe, being locked in house kills people.