Las Vegas Shooting Recap

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
PTL MEDIA

Las Vegas Shooting Recap

Unread post by PTL MEDIA »

This video is a combination of several clips and excerpts from my former channels that got crushed at YOUTUBE and a bunch of other videos. This is still the tip of the truly bizarre information stacked into this famous EVENT! https://odysee.com/@PTLMediaNow:f/Las-V ... fq7LtZSuq3
napoleon

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Recap

Unread post by napoleon »

im afraid odyssey drags for me ,bu t i tried ,any bitchute version?

your other video shows christski chris sky as a puppet,this marrionette has been bussed round since the start of this reading his bosses script to gullible apes

how would you try to explain to folks that following the script is the lockstep.
PTL MEDIA

I'm confused, are using the remix of Chris Sky as reference to say Sky is a puppet or are just referring to the screen shot of Ford holding a bobblehead toy of Chris Sky meme?
I have no idea whether C. Sky on the up and up and not just following orders, a shill or a dupe. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that his efforts are candid but he has lots of red flags as well. As for your question: "how would you try to explain to folks that following the script is the lockstep" I don't no exactly what the "script" is and what the "lockstep" is in this question. But in order help people understand the current affairs and their nefarious plans, I would suggest using events that they (government) have documented and admitted to faking/controlling/creating the events/people/problem. For example the "Coming Ice Age" 70's, then global warming now climate change. Operation Gladio, "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Gulf of Tonkin etc.... hope this answers your question. I don't have a BITCHUTE channel ~ not a big fan of that platform.
napoleon

it's all scripts read by the quassimodos of truth that are currently running around ringing bells ,your response was timely ,as i was reading this.

your not confused .welcome to fakeologist
The attachment 00df427b-6823-483f-8457-ae9866151d9d.gif is no longer available
Capturedsffsd.JPG
gsdfsd.JPG
gsdfsd.JPG (24.82 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
napoleon

by 2027 viruses will start to be understood as carrying toxins out of the body officially.
by 2030 all the talking heads and experts will be shamed into obscurity.
by 2031 there will be no unofficial scripts left to read.
these experts have said nothing in three years,just read the next days news.
sorry but i did say this
spacebats
rachel

Maui fires Las Vegas Shooting connection

Unread post by rachel »

Death by Numbers.

At least 36 dead. The town of Lahaina is gone. (666)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... s-lahaina/
Apocalypse: 36 People Dead in Maui Wildfires – Famous Lahaina Banyan Tree Charred (VIDEO)

At least 36 people have died in the Maui wildfires.
Wildfires in Maui destroyed ‘Front Street’ in historic Lahaina.
According to authorities, people jumped into the ocean to escape the fire and smoke.
Strong winds fueled the blaze.
Eyewitnesses described the scene as ‘apocalyptic.’

---------------
And the point for posting it here? Well, it's a small world...

Maui Police Chief John Pelletier's was previously with the Las Vegas police where he was the incident commander for the 2017 Las Vegas concert shooting.

Any more questions on whether the Maui fires were a deep state operation or not?

Link to LV documentary on next post.

---------------
His appointment as Maui Police Chief on 11/3: (33)

Maui names new police chief, but hunt for head of HPD is at a stand-still
November 3, 2021

"Only candidate not from Maui" - because what you really want in a Police Chief is someone who knows fuck-all about the location, the police department, or the community he's serving...Oh wait, do you think it might be dropping this that got him the job?
LAS VEGAS CAPTAIN SELECTED AS CHIEF OF MAUI POLICE FORCE:
https://presslasvegas.com/news/las-vega ... ice-force/

Oct 02, 2021 · Las Vegas police captain John Pelletier highlighted his experience as an incident commander during the 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas that left 58 dead.

(from Feb 17, 2022, 7:19:20 AM - https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture ... VT1rIGb0vM)

---------------
And some interesting history about John Pelletier: (666)

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2009/aug/1 ... dentified/
Officer involved in shooting near Nellis identified

By Mary Manning (MM)
Monday, Aug. 17, 2009 | 11:54 a.m.

A Metro Police officer involved in the shooting of a man wielding a knife near Nellis Air Force Base late Friday was identified Monday as Sgt. John Pelletier, a police statement said.

After receiving reports of a man with a gun, two uniformed officers responded at about 8 p.m. Friday to a trailer park at 3825 N. Nellis Blvd. The officers found a man who fit the description and confronted him, police said.

When officers asked him to show them his hands, the man instead reached under his shirt and pulled out a large bowie knife, said Capt. Randy Montandon. The man was identified Saturday as 36-year-old Michael Gibbs.

Officers thought the knife was a gun and fired several shots. Gibbs was taken to University Medical Center for treatment, police said. He was booked in absentia in connection with assault with a deadly weapon and felony resisting arrest.

Pelletier has been with Metro Police since July 1999 and is currently assigned to the patrol division of the North East Area Command. Officers weren't injured in the incident, police said.
PTL MEDIA

Excellent info on the police LasVegas/Maui connection, thank you!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

F3rC0zeXwAAp_u9.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From the main blog. There looks to be some good links to video in the original bitchute description text.

The Las Vegas Shooting Crisis Actors – Sane Progressive – Debbie Lusignan
https://fakeologist.com/the-las-vegas-s ... -lusignan/

PTL MEDIA

This woman's perspective is right but she failed to mention that the "gun shots" are happening at the 11:04 & 15:18 mark with the HOTEL in the background with NO-Gun-Flashes from the Paddock's hotel window. My video pointed that out. Does she mention that Jesus was replaced for the ELLEN interview? Maybe she did but I haven't gotten that far in her video.