‘Transgender’ Youth at Highest Risk for Violent Radicalization

dirtybenny

‘Transgender’ Youth at Highest Risk for Violent Radicalization

Unread post by dirtybenny »

A 2022 study found that youth who identify as transgender are at the highest risk of “violent radicalization.”

The study, titled “Meaning in Life, Future Orientation and Support for Violent Radicalization Among Canadian College Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” explored the extent to which different demographics were open to violent radicalization.

The abstract explains, “The COVID-19 pandemic has increased levels of uncertainty and social polarization in our societies, compromising young people’s capacity to envision a positive future and maintain a meaningful sense of purpose in life.”

napoleon

Re: ‘Transgender’ Youth at Highest Risk for Violent Radicalization

Unread post by napoleon »

problem ,reaction ,solution,

would you have posted this if the script writers did'nt stage a trans shooting?

no is my guess ,

so this is a clear case of their problem gets infused into what people think is truth seeking

when its just the same as following christski,or listening to ips
napoleon

im bored with their scripts ,and their idea of seeding truth topics
like i said in the telegram it makes no difference jew jesuit or mason,they all are in it up to their eyeballs now.

and us are following behind like e.t and elliots sweets

next week will we get a declaration that trannies can't drive trains wwith chemicals
napoleon

unknowingly people are creating a standard human template in their brain ,all this other shite from trans to white supremacist ,helps create the standard law. rule .life .follower ,a non risk human

and vice versa you have to fit one of their boxes ,especially the younger generation ,annoying tweets like that cretins always get a reaction from me ,

good post lol
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

napoleon wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:25 amwould you have posted this if the script writers did'nt stage a trans shooting?
Alternatively, would this article be created, if this wasn't part of the script writers' narrative?

Honestly, the only way to win is not to play. On a personal level, you need to consciously ignore the nonsense (agnosis, don't engage in gossip) and at a social level things that are unproven/unknown should be ignored by all. The only viable, moral active thing to do, is to deconstruct the narrative.
napoleon

heheehe
the only way to win is not to play,quote made famous by the filum war games
this guy has skills ,the inserts are worth it.
wonder what the turnaround time is from ,causing the braindamaged society ,to creating a dr mareau minorty ,to it becoming the national threat,

and what chimera is next
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Purely from the OP topic/thread title....

Nobody can be seen to be more radicalized than any individual who has already accepted mentally, physically and spiritually they were created wrong. Trans people are the walking epitomy of what it is to rebel against God, rebel against creation and to live a complete lie.

Ive been saying it in my head for ages, if you can accept your in the wrong body, accept hormones from "beasts" (pregnant Horses, uncastrated Bulls and Porcine) then killing children becomes easier to normalize in your rebellion, rebellion against the natural blessing of procreative outcomes from man and womans union in it's most innocent form....a child, is not contradictory to the choice to rebel against your birth sex, the insitution of marriage and the societal maintainee of the next generation which they have ALREADY killed by way of themself!

Trans is the 5th column .
Allowed to infiltrate any area of life, given the right above all to damage the very thing they stand opposed too. Children.

I cannot think of anything more radicalized than a trans person who openly chose to rebel against itself, procreation and the trajectory of maintaining life on earth, even the fact they desire to parent someone elses child is an abomination.
napoleon

napoleon wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:25 am problem ,reaction ,solution,

would you have posted this if the script writers did'nt stage a trans shooting?

no is my guess ,

so this is a clear case of their problem gets infused into what people think is truth seeking

when its just the same as following christski,or listening to ips
i think i will elaborate on this statement ,because i think ips is far more than chris sky ,sky is reading a script ,ips is interpreting the pantomime, both levels of reality are bollocks ,truth is theres a million liars and one truth ,it is ok to be scared

ips is built for the real story
and its there ready to be read ,

,but he did say he was a mason ,so that procludes him from talking candidly ,and to be honest any topic thats arisen in the past decade or so,isn't worth pissing on really, and i said it would take an innocent to explain 911 honestly.

the fact is history stopped ,and masonic credulity took over sep 12 2001.

i do find it funny how in me showing the oz programming and schema used on 911,only highlights the limitations(mindcontrol) of what now is the truth scene ,ie masons and there set ceiling of truth ,will never explain 911 or the psinema magic involved ,nearly as bad as clues forum showing a picture of a sega saturn ,that made me piss myself.talk about trauma lololo.

i do find it troublesome ,how many masons in these parts are scared or blind to the oz schema and mk ultra programming ,and the programming runs deep ,
photo_2023-03-15_11-34-52.jpg
photo_2023-03-15_11-33-01.jpg
photo_2023-03-15_11-33-01.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 677 times
you girls still can't repeat my bullshit

i reckon the truth will floor you

i'll get me bat!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You know what you get from studying Biblical history and particularly the Reformation; you see all the little religious in-jokes the Papacy smears in Protestant faces...there is a reason why this pantomime comes to us from a Lutheran Church. Anyone who has to put on a costume in order to be able to speak with authority is a Joker, thus operates from the land of the dead.

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 14.25.38.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-fcxh4QNlkc8-TimeS-5.png

I wrote the next bit regarding the situation we are in with politics, but before politics it was the method used to take over all major Christian denominations. And thus why Christianity is now led by idiots and false shepherds.
rachel wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:59 pm So in my example, because of all my hard work, people in my community like my message and join me. And because my message is different, my party becomes popular. Seeing this, the establishment will start paying people/fake names to join my party. I'll get a sudden influx of members and think I'm on my way to electoral success, but in actual fact, the people who are against my message have joined my party and now actually outnumber the people who are for my message. Suddenly lots of problems start, arguments, controversy will be created based on a particular policy I have, it will become bitter. Someone will suggest, the only way to solve it is via the democratic method, I will be assured I will win if I agree to a leadership election, it is a formality, but the democratic process needs to prevail. A leadership election ensues, I lose. My party is taken from me and is turned into an impudent nothing that just parrots the major parties on the main issues. This is what happened to UKip in a nutshell, the person who founded it lost a leadership election to Nigel Farage, only just, but Farage then installed his cronies at the top of the party ready to scuttle it whenever it got to the point of winning.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:40 am Anyone who has to put on a costume in order to be able to speak with authority is a Joker, thus operates from the land of the dead.

You couldn't make this stuff up...

R.png
R.png (80.35 KiB) Viewed 614 times

The point with all of it, to get into our subconscious.