Government does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries

Samson79

Re: Government does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries

Unread post by Samson79 »

Government (being "governed") seems to be the underlying problem contributing to all mans suffering. A rejection of God is what gave rise to mans government (lack of proper consideration to commanding LAW which protects children, women and men as commanding law gives the right to the innocent law abiding people to prevent, deter and punish crimes worthy of death) a duty with all the freedoms secured for the individual.

The forfeiture is now apparent, evil cannot be punished by man effectively, so evil will act as the perfect punishment for rejecting God.

People don't love God, so are being given over to exactly what they want, a world run by Satan.
People can experience Satan instead, who will destroy EVERYTHING that God has instituted and given freely to man.
Say goodbye to the safety God promised should we love him and abide by his command and will now lose to evil, no more safe society (pure predation of innocence), no more access to clean land, clean foods, clean water and instead provide for the lusts of evil, who will first destroy creation and the process of creation, murder God's remaining reprisentitives (who love God and his son lived by the law and repented of transgression preventing their permenant suffering) and a counterfeit creation under Satan will become the outcome, which is what mans government will now implement, with the option of becoming a willing slave living in discgrace or to be put to death.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Government does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Why would you love a god that puts you in a situation where you are to be governed? What's the point?

And why would you think that the concept of God - who Christians call 'the Lord' - isn't part of the problem? It all creates a servile nature and deference to God and his representatives.

For me, religions are just the old form of mind-control - over generations control in enabled via encouraging deference to authority, such as the church, the priest, a book, etc. But nowadays, the administrators of this place think they can 'go large' via the use of screens. It used to take years, decades to get Christians to change their position, but with screens they can do this in weeks. The old system is far slower than modern programming techniques.

Those people who love the old mind control system are sad to see it go. They prefer the old religious control system, they would like to see more religious caliphates, and everyone to be bound by the old beliefs.

What most people struggle with, is getting away from the auto-acceptance of unverified stories. For those who aren't happy with the MSM explanation of the world, there is always the bible. Verifying and knowing has nothing to do with it, apparently.

I wouldn't dispute some people have a supernatural experience btw. Perhaps they really are able to talk to god directly. But what has that got to do with those who haven't had that experience? Why would others follow those who claim to be able to talk to god? Yet there it is, plain as day.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@YouCanCallMeAl and @Samson79, hey both of you, tell me about Jesus Christ, the Lord of lords, the King of kings, our Lord and Saviour, because the Bible is just a book.
YouCanCallMeAl

rachel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:51 am @YouCanCallMeAl and @Samson79, hey both of you, tell me about Jesus Christ, the Lord of lords, the King of kings, our Lord and Saviour, because the Bible is just a book.
I've no idea what I would say. I have no knowledge of the matter.

I know there is a book (written 300 years after his purported death and then passed down to us faithfully over 100s of years, based it seems on earlier stories), there are lots of translations (Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic), lots of interpretations (literal, metaphorical, astrological, encrypted, etc), unavailable to most people (only Catholic or Orthodox priests could read) and yet people will argue that their individual understanding is The Truth. And lots of other people who also identify as Christians then agree, but don't understand what the next person thinks.
Samson79

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:00 am Why would you love a god that puts you in a situation where you are to be governed? What's the point?

And why would you think that the concept of God - who Christians call 'the Lord' - isn't part of the problem? It all creates a servile nature and deference to God and his representatives.

For me, religions are just the old form of mind-control - over generations control in enabled via encouraging deference to authority, such as the church, the priest, a book, etc. But nowadays, the administrators of this place think they can 'go large' via the use of screens. It used to take years, decades to get Christians to change their position, but with screens they can do this in weeks. The old system is far slower than modern programming techniques.

Those people who love the old mind control system are sad to see it go. They prefer the old religious control system, they would like to see more religious caliphates, and everyone to be bound by the old beliefs.

What most people struggle with, is getting away from the auto-acceptance of unverified stories. For those who aren't happy with the MSM explanation of the world, there is always the bible. Verifying and knowing has nothing to do with it, apparently.

I wouldn't dispute some people have a supernatural experience btw. Perhaps they really are able to talk to god directly. But what has that got to do with those who haven't had that experience? Why would others follow those who claim to be able to talk to god? Yet there it is, plain as day.
Im not looking for followers, Im not actually new in my opinions either. I can express my opinion same as you, I follow who I CHOOSE, we have free will right?
Have you any children? If you have you will know they need guidance, rules, telling off, forgiving, and most importantly protection, it is all done through love of the child, If it's all a big joke to you to score some points on a forum, cool, I will happily concede every arguement you put before me, you can win the arguement, because I would love to win something else, if you don't like someone on the forum mentioning God, Yeshua or the dicsiples, or the prophets or the bible, just have me banned man, or make my time here uncomfortable, I really don't care.

Why won't you read what God explains to you through the bible? I get this ALL the time, people who don't read it for themselves claiming they understand it best, which would be like me criticizing a meal made for me to gain nourishment from but I want to tell others what I think of it, never having tasted it for myself. What will I gain from asking you to prove anything, I don't care what you believe, you seem quite invested in my belief and the demand for proof, which is pretty pointless, I came to God through questioning the world, I had no proof for ANYTHING given to me why men are allowed to govern other men, the whole reasoning felt absurd, so I began praying (earnestly, trusting God and with faith I would gain answers) then some event happened where I was given a answer I couldn't ignore, ask me to prove it!! Guess what? I CANT, but I realised a relationship with God is between God and the individual, so I believe, Ive never looked back, yet you won't even research the basics (reading a book...praying, changing the way your mind thinks from mans ideals to God',) for me I had to prove to God I wanted him, using my FREEWILL.
The fall of man is explained perfectly in the bible, Ive read it, I could ask you to do the same and then we can discuss it, honestly, respectfully, I'm a reasonable guy and openminded and I see the information given checks out, but hey you don't believe in reading the bible, Im not your judge dude, you can win arguements against me all day, Im based on faith, belief and action, you are a evidence based kinda guy, I cannot prove much, I have never seen God so I cannot help you by descibing him to you, I don't believe people who don't believe in God' can prove ANY alternative creation story or prove how man got here, science doesn't have to prove much but plenty of people believed in covid and the vaccine, proof and evidence is not a bad thing in itself but you have a different perspective than me, thatcis how I see it now, you don't believe in the creation, you deny God exists and God' son, congratulations!! Your the sole benefactor of your own thoughts, wishes and intentions, your freewill can now guide you out of the coming mess that is coming over the world, and the nice thing is no God fearing man is ever going to ask you to prove anything you believe, if he seeks to get right with God that will be his main focus anyway, a win win for both sides of the arguement!! We continue without solid scientific evidence based on mans terms, you continue knowing your not seeing any proof or evidence of anything being discussed and can continue as a unbeliever, if that is where we are both being taken, Im happy in my position. Enjoy your position, it's yours (you get to live by it!)
Samson79

rachel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:51 am @YouCanCallMeAl and @Samson79, hey both of you, tell me about Jesus Christ, the Lord of lords, the King of kings, our Lord and Saviour, because the Bible is just a book.
You, we, me, everyone have been given the freewill to read or come to know what Jesus spoke about, you, we, me, everyone will then have the choice to accept his teaching or deny him. The whole world (every individual) will be given that choice. Everyone will live by their choice, eternally, forever.

Everyone knows or will be given his name and access to his teaching to make that choice.
Samson79

If you look at some of God' creations, you can see evidence of insects, that have a very short life span, that begin life eating everything up, their appetite is never quenched, they then go through a transition stage a deep sleep, then they emerge from their deep sleep to become a winged insect that is free to fly around, looking beautiful, drinking only sweet things all day and then gets to procreate before it dies.
Can anyone provide proof or evidence of how that becomes possible, or why we can see it yet never fully understand why it has 3 life stages? No.
Does anyone understand why a grain of wheat has to die in the ground before it can produce an ear with multiple grains of wheat expected to fall and go into the ground, die and become ever more numerous? No.

If evidence and "seeing" is "believing" then what becomes of the decieved from visual signs and wonders?

Why are people paying people to destroy their own children? Does that make any sense? But the OP just proved it!!
YouCanCallMeAl

I appreciate this sincere comment far more than the rest - at least you state that you are based in faith. Its quite tiresome to be told 10 times a day how people know Jesus (a character that may have existed 2000 years ago, but that no one has met) is the savior, the bible is the truth, etc, etc. Especially on fakeologist, where people should be able to apply their critical faculties to all stories, even religious ones. I've no argument with an individual's faith, or personal experience - I have far more time for personal testimony.
Samson79 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:05 pmWe continue without solid scientific evidence based on mans terms, you continue knowing your not seeing any proof or evidence of anything being discussed and can continue as a unbeliever, if that is where we are both being taken, Im happy in my position. Enjoy your position, it's yours (you get to live by it!)
It's not a position I enjoy. I would rather have the truth than a comforting story though.
Samson79

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:35 pm I appreciate this sincere comment far more than the rest - at least you state that you are based in faith. Its quite tiresome to be told 10 times a day how people know Jesus (a character that may have existed 2000 years ago, but that no one has met) is the savior, the bible is the truth, etc, etc. Especially on fakeologist, where people should be able to apply their critical faculties to all stories, even religious ones. I've no argument with an individual's faith, or personal experience - I have far more time for personal testimony.
Samson79 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:05 pmWe continue without solid scientific evidence based on mans terms, you continue knowing your not seeing any proof or evidence of anything being discussed and can continue as a unbeliever, if that is where we are both being taken, Im happy in my position. Enjoy your position, it's yours (you get to live by it!)
It's not a position I enjoy. I would rather have the truth than a comforting story though.
Its not comforting knowing you are persecuted, it is something you experience that confirms your faith like Yeshua said, if they persecute you know that they persecuted me first, that comes during the persecution, I hope you don't come to regret your choice, that is a position I would then know was permenant, once it was learned with no remedy. If you see it as simply a story, your lacking the experience I have known for a while, not judging you, but persecution becomes a common bond (blood bond) to encouragement, people who suffer for believing in something often called simply a story, shows how extreme peoples consideration can overtake their minds, which Jesus was the first to show the overkill. We both get to prove to ourselves the outcome of the faith we hold. You can say its my opinion of a story! Yeshua tells the reader the persecuted are not accepted by the world, I know that to be self evident where believers are murdered purely on their faith alone. It is a reality.
All the best :-)