Government does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries

Samson79

Re: Government does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries

Unread post by Samson79 »

Im not sure if you are "aware" of your debating tactic being used here, generally the person doing the asking will omit their own faith/s beliefs and so can avoid answering their own questioning technique, which is effectively framed as: "where people should be able to apply their critical faculties to all stories, even religious ones." Atheists love this one, I will sit here knowing I cannot be approached having to prove anything myself type arguement.

Can you prove you ever loved your mother or father or anyone? Can it realistically come down to purely physical and materialistic terms? I doubt it, you would have to relate a story and acceptance of it would need to be recieved purely on good faith that it not simply another story, so if you fail to provide evidence that you did love someone, does that change the truth that you know to be true, or felt in non physical and materialistic terms/framing? Of course not. Can you see the wind? How do you know it exists? You felt it? Tell me the story of how you felt the wind....(communicate it).
It's a debating technique I suspect to disorientate (I cannot be to sure) but the trick is the "interviewer" claims control of the narrative, gaslighting the interviewed to make them have to question their reality, but very little else can come from it really. You obviously don't want to read the biblical "story" or ask God to show himself to you in your life directly, or want a personal relationship with God, oh no, you need faith and that means you cannot claim its simply a story anymore as you omit the faith required for evidence to prove its not a fake, so if I have this correct, in your disbelief of anything that you cannot get people to evidence you can automatically reject all the non materialistic and spiritual emotions and feelings that makes man the unique being he is. I cannot truthfully verify who you are, so are you a fake? I only have your screen name to go off as evidence.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Government does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

What is the nature of the persecution you have suffered? What specifically have you experienced? Have family members been killed, you have been denied access to work, something like that? How does it compare to, say, the persecution that a black person may feel?

The reason I say this is a story, is that if you hadn't been provided a bible you wouldn't be talking about jesus - it's just not part of the reality you experience. "Jesus" is not someone you met, you have not seen miracles. God is silent. Certainly you can frame your reality within the story you have been provided, if you like, in a triumph of the (captured) imagination. This would be equivalent to the way many frame their reality within 'the science' nowadays and believe they are on a ball that is billions of years old, flying through space, etc despite the lack of any verifiable evidence.

As an alternative example from recent years, I saw people wearing masks, hoarding toilet roll, believing there was a virus, deaths, etc - ie I saw tangible parts of reality reflect the virus idea - you could interpret this as evidence. And yet I deny that viruses are real to me. I see the idea of "a deadly virus" is simply a useful idea to the administrators as it hands control of my body and mind to the external authority that provided the idea.

Could it possibly be that religions were similarly designed to help guide people to hand themselves over body and mind to an external authority? Religious folk can't seem to conceive of the idea that their book/institution is being used to mold its adherents into people with the right type of mentality for domination, despite the countless examples of social structures being subverted or even being created for harm. No, they believe that somehow their book survived unscathed for hundreds of years, they can interpret the magic words correctly.

If you want to talk about true spirituality, such a thing cannot come from a book. It can only be a personal direct relationship from within. Hence, for those who have received personal revelation - great! I am interested to hear the testimony of the experience. But without that personal revelation, you are dealing with a follower or a sheep - someone who believes what they are told despite any personal revelation or experience.

Re your point about debating tactics. I'm not claiming to know Jesus and the bible is true - you are. I say you have no evidence - you agreed and say it is based in faith. My claims are far lesser - I say we don't know much, seek comforting stories rather than follow and accept the evidence (or lack of).
Samson79

:D the race card..... I love it, predictable but I have to give you your dues, it works on most people, that is the appeal to emotion arguement, comparing to something which quite frankly bares no relation to anything I wrote, it is often used to create a strawman arguement, strange in that you seem to struggle to express any validation to my answering your question about persecution as an example (which I offered you twice already) is vaccinations, which is the closest example fresh in peoples memory I could offer you, you never even confirmed I answered your question perfectly!
I cannot actually think of a better example fresh in peoples memory or more fitting to the definition than that, people being actively persued, threatened and murdered over the premise of fighting a common cold, democide is probably the correct term but it is 100% persecution, persuant to mans law and backed by economic financial and social threats.

:D What do you make of the Government which does not believe in setting age limits for children to have transgender surgeries? I would love to hear your take on that, would you argue children are not being currently persecuted (they are afterall "innocents")??
YouCanCallMeAl

You can say it's a strawman, but you feel persecuted and so do many black people. It's a fair comparison, but leave it to the side if you like.

As a Christian, how were you specifically persecuted by vaccinations?

To me, given the lack of detail you are giving over your "persecution", it seems more like you want to feel like a martyr on account of your beliefs or something, but perhaps there is something specific to the claim?
Samson79

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:38 am You can say it's a strawman, but you feel persecuted and so do many black people. It's a fair comparison, but leave it to the side if you like.

As a Christian, how were you specifically persecuted by vaccinations?

To me, given the lack of detail you are giving over your "persecution", it seems more like you want to feel like a martyr on account of your beliefs or something, but perhaps there is something specific to the claim?
:lol: ...."As a Christian," :lol: Your seriously in need of an update.

"YouCanCallMeAI" :D :D :D :D

AI using the cover of asking people about AI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asks for evidence sees none :lol:
Samson79

If I thank you twice in this thread you can show everyone a complete thanks to post ratio :lol:
YouCanCallMeAl

Samson79 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:17 pm :lol: ...."As a Christian," :lol: Your seriously in need of an update
You said:
Its not comforting knowing you are persecuted, it is something you experience that confirms your faith like Yeshua said, if they persecute you know that they persecuted me first, that comes during the persecution, I hope you don't come to regret your choice, that is a position I would then know was permenant, once it was learned with no remedy.said.
Which I interpreted as you saying something about being persecuted for your faith..

But then re-reading it - I've no idea what all that means! I'm not really sure you've said anything at all. Cheers.
Samson79

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:47 pm
Samson79 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:17 pm :lol: ...."As a Christian," :lol: Your seriously in need of an update
You said:
Its not comforting knowing you are persecuted, it is something you experience that confirms your faith like Yeshua said, if they persecute you know that they persecuted me first, that comes during the persecution, I hope you don't come to regret your choice, that is a position I would then know was permenant, once it was learned with no remedy.said.
Which I interpreted as you saying something about being persecuted for your faith..

But then re-reading it - I've no idea what all that means! I'm not really sure you've said anything at all. Cheers.
Like I said, you need updating. :lol: :lol: :D
Your software is not able to successfully differentiate between beliefs that have not already been prescripted, hence you made the claim I was a Christian, when what I actually said was I believe in God YHWH and his son Yeshua, Christianity is a religion which whose adherents were first mentioned in the book of Acts, massive difference, once your software is updated you can avoid all that word salad your scripted to post, much like saying a real person is ignorant of these biblical facts, which you said you had not read (were not part of your word salad).

I think Im done here :D ;)
YouCanCallMeAl

According to the dictionary, a Christian is:
one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ
I think that's what you're saying.

Am I and the dictionary wrong?

I think the problem you are having is that you are using language in a way that is quite different from conventional use. Communication is always hard, but when people use common terms in their own special sense, without explaning them or clarifying, communication is impossible. Still, at least you seem to have enjoyed yourself, judging from all the smilie faces you have inserted.