a vote for OpenAI is a vote for the future.

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
YouCanCallMeAl

a vote for OpenAI is a vote for the future.

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I think its dawned on me what's going on with OpenAI, ChatGPT and the idea of an artificial general intelligence (AGI).

In many ways, OpenAI have been an excellent corporation. They are giving access to their product, they are being open with it, responding to feedback, etc. This is unnecessary for a corporation. The software hasn't gone of the rails. I know it isn't describing the truth, or conscious or any of that nonsense.. but it has found a fairly widespread adoption across the board. People are getting a bit bought into it.

I have mentioned before that OpenAI started their organisation as an open not for profit organisation - a sort of NGO. They do take investment cash, but they are still run by the non-profit bit. Read more on their wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAI

Ok - with that as the background, what I think they are making a play for is to become the governance management software that we want. Open AI want to be the software that manages the technocracy. As democratic and other systems descend into ever more ludicrous chaos, a software solution is bound to take its place. Open AI is maneuvering itself into the software system we want to take over.

Many of us will have have used it, it isn't that bad, it seems reasonable, its an open system (sort of) as opposed to google or amazon. What's not to like?

A lot of what we see with ChatGPT - the access, openness, responsiveness of the company, etc - makes more sense when seen as it working us for our trust and future consent as the technocratic governance system.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: a vote for OpenAI is a vote for the future.

This is open AI's logo:
OpenAI_Logo.png
I'll say what I see - a hexagon in the middle, surrounded by a knot. Alternatively, you can see a hexagon formed from 3 interlocking chains links.

The knot/chain imagery looks a little bit like nines or sixes - but these are actually mirrored nines or sixes.

In general, I get a Saturnian storm vibe from it. I like the simplicity and tidiness of the knot design, but on reflection, I see quite a lot of the same old symbology - which doesn't leave me feeling warm and cosy about it. In fact, it has a sense of constriction about it... is the hexagon open now... but closing?!

I'm sure this is considered an excellent logo for the technocratic governance system of the future!
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:49 am This is open AI's logo:

OpenAI_Logo.png

I'll say what I see - a hexagon in the middle, surrounded by a knot. Alternatively, you can see a hexagon formed from 3 interlocking chains links.

The knot/chain imagery looks a little bit like nines or sixes - but these are actually mirrored nines or sixes.

In general, I get a Saturnian storm vibe from it. I like the simplicity and tidiness of the knot design, but on reflection, I see quite a lot of the same old symbology - which doesn't leave me feeling warm and cosy about it. In fact, it has a sense of constriction about it... is the hexagon open now... but closing?!

I'm sure this is considered an excellent logo for the technocratic governance system of the future!

Thanks for opening up this discussion, Al. I believe it is a very very important topic that rarely gets discussed. Our enemy uses symbols, sigils, and colors against us on a daily basis.

Also, consider the colors used with ChatGPT....the magenta usurping the green.
e1d761af-7955-4903-aea7-8a8988ff5d42.png
Green is the color of the natural world. This is why money is green...to trick us into believing it is "real".

Magenta is a color of the artificial.

Magenta is a mixture of violet and red. Its hex code is #FF00FF. One of the most fascinating aspects of magenta is the debate over its actual existence. The human brain perceives different wavelengths of light as different colors, but because magenta doesn’t have its own wavelength, some argue that the color is made up.

https://www.canva.com/colors/color-meanings/magenta/

WHAT IS MAGENTA?
An open source research project exploring the role of machine learning as a tool in the creative process.
magenta-logo-bottom-text.png
https://magenta.tensorflow.org/

The hexagon is everywhere. My model is that it is symbolic of the hive and the enemy, working seamlessly and tirelessly to achieve their goal.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I suspect that their logo is also a corruption of male and female energies, beyond that of the androgyne. It looks like a distorted 6 pointed star to me.
D4k5hTrWsAEbtq6.jpg
ss5.jpg
alchemy.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

The logo is a strong indicator to me re where this is coming from - ie the dark occult elites seem to use these symbols everywhere. And I see it with Open AI too, now I take a closer look.

I want to consider more on the way that this could play out - I'm making a sort of prediction here - I think I see the infrastructure that is already in place, that could come into play when it is decided that the time is right.

I reckon they will make the software open source too. Then we will all be able to see and confirm the software that is governing us. I think that will clinch the deal for many - open source governance would be an easy sell compared to what we have now - the deep state, etc. What more could they do to get us to buy in to the governance software?

The key strategic goal is that a technocratic software system becomes a plausible consideration, acceptable to many. Of course, once a system is adopted, they can alter the software, switch out OpenAI for DeepMind or whatever. My reading is that the key hurdle they are focussed on is getting people to consider that technocracy via OpenAI (or similar) will be better, fairer, etc that the political mess of the present. They are selling us on the wonders of OpenAI.

This possibility can only occur because "they" are satisfied that they already control the presentation of reality. AI simply echoes the existing presentation back at us - and allows for the ability to generate much more content back (hence why I think it is a BS generator). Ball earth, viruses, 911, etc, etc are all whatever there is already the most amount of content about. Filters exist to prevent discussion of certain topics are available (eg see it manage the conversation with me about the holocaust: viewtopic.php?p=8109#p8109). The filters can be toned down to gain adoption, then ratched up once the technocratic AI governance system is in place.

Blue sky thinking now - what if you could align the OpenAI governance system with the apparent destruction of the banks? What if a software system allocated the govcoins that banks have already prepared for us? What if it appeared that OpenAI was managing the banking system too, in an apparently open-source system? Could it come to that? That there would be one integrated system managing the money and the people?
YouCanCallMeAl

Interesting article about AI judgements being harsher than humans for rule violations.

https://news.mit.edu/2023/study-ai-mode ... ments-0510
To gather descriptive labels, researchers ask labelers to identify factual features — does this text contain obscene language? To gather normative labels, researchers give labelers a rule and ask if the data violates that rule — does this text violate the platform’s explicit language policy?
“The way to fix this is to transparently acknowledge that if we want to reproduce human judgment, we must only use data that were collected in that setting. Otherwise, we are going to end up with systems that are going to have extremely harsh moderations, much harsher than what humans would do. Humans would see nuance or make another distinction, whereas these models don’t,” Ghassemi says.
This research was funded, in part, by the Schwartz Reisman Institute for Technology and Society, Microsoft Research, the Vector Institute, and a Canada Research Council Chain.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

nice little communitarian patter in the first minute,i just thought though once they develope a.i.to an acceptable level of sadism ,they will call it a name ,or an acronym based name ,and that will be fun
Acronyms
Acronyms are abbreviations. Particularly used for complex robot names, they are convenient because they can aggregate a lot of information in a small space. It's especially beautiful, of course, if the abbreviation again results in a new word. Countless robots' names are therefore so-called apronyms, where the abbreviation forms a new word.

Robots whose names are acronyms:

HAL 9000 ("Heuristically Programmed Algorithmic computer") from Space Odyssey,aldebaran red eye of taurus sorry
EDI ("Extreme Deep Invader") from Stealth
KITT ("Knight Industries Two Thousand") from Knight Rider
WALL-E ("Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth-Class") from WALL-E
Robots whose names are acronyms which result in proper names:

EVE ("Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator") from WALL-E
HARLIE ("Human Analog Robot Life Input Equivalents") from When HARLIE Was One
S.A.M. ("Super Automated Machine") from Sesame Street
BEN ("Bio-Electronic Navigator") from Treasure Planet
H.E.R.B.I.E. ("Humanoid Experimental Robot, B-type, Integrated Electronics") from Fantastic Four
R.I.C. 2.0 ("Robotic Interactive Canine") from Power Rangers SPD
S.O.P.H.I.E. ("Series One Processor Hyper Intelligent Encriptor") from Power Rangers SPD
D.A.V.E. ("Digitally Advanced Villain Emulator") from Batman
Robots whose names are Apronyme:

SHROUD ("Synthetic Human, Radiation Output Determined") and SHOCK ("Synthetic Human Object, Casualty Kinematics") from the novel V. by Thomas Pynchon
CHOMPS ("Canine HOMe Protection System"), a robot dog from CHOMPS
Mr. R.I.N.G. ("Robomatic internalized Nerve Ganglia") from Kolchak: The Night Stalker
By the way, with NameRobot's Acronyms tool you can automatically generate various kinds of acronyms for selected keywords.

Descriptive Names
Some robots don't necessarily need to be equipped with a full arsenal of keywords. Instead, you can often find one or two appropriate attributes by which they can be characterized. This often leads to simple descriptive names for robots. Thus, people and machines (and aliens ;) ) interacting with the robot immediately know what and who they are dealing with.

Robot names whose names are descriptive:

K-9 (pronounced like English "canine"; dog), a robot dog from Doctor Who
Commander Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation
The Hangman from Home Is the Hangman by Roger Zelazny
Chip, a robotic teenager from Not Quite Human
Bender Bending Rodríguez Bending Unit 22 from Futurama
Astrobiy from the anime Astroboy
Little Helper, Gyro Gearloose's robot assistant from the Disney comics
Irona, the robot maid of Richie Rich from the cartoon series
Gold, Iron, Lead, Tin, Mercury and Platinum from Metal Men
Deep Thought, chess computer
Maschinenmensch (Machine Man) from Metropolis
Ideas for descriptive robot names can be found quickly and easily with the tools from NameRobot's inspiration workbench, the Wordshop. After having logged in you can use all Wordshop tools like the Brainstorming tool or Rhymes Tool for free.

The conclusion to characterize names for robots:
Acronyms and descriptive names are suitable for: almost all kinds of robots and artificial intelligences.