UK Midazolam Murders

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

UK Midazolam Murders

Unread post by rachel »

Hardly fakeology, but all the same.

Midazolam & Remdesivir: the hidden genocide in 2020 Exposed

And they talk about a Matt Hancock video about "good deaths"

rachel

Re: Wayne Smith, UK Midazolam Murders

Unread post by rachel »

UK Stockpiling end of life drug Midazolam for January 2021

A video showing tender notice for a stockpiling of Midazolam, delivery January 2022 to January 2023 - that's the Omicron wave.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 22.10.47.png
Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 22.11.22.png
Snapshot_2023-04-11_220010_odysee.com.png

Interestingly enough, I'm just in the middle of a series of posts reminding us where the UK was in December 2021 when the Prime Minister announcing on 8 December 2021 that England would be moving into Plan B.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I previously posted this Daily Mail article link in July 2020.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... demic.html

The beginning with...
The number of prescriptions for a powerful sedative that can kill the frail doubled at the height of the coronavirus pandemic, raising fears it was used to control elderly residents in stretched care homes – or even to hasten their deaths.

Official figures show out-of-hospital prescribing of the drug midazolam increased by more than 100 per cent in April compared to previous months.

An anti-euthanasia campaigner last night said he suspected that the spike was evidence that many people had been put on end-of-life protocols or ‘pathways’.
Continuing, and remember this is an article from 12 July 2020 and the tender in the pervious article is November 2021 for deadline for 10 December 2021, two days after the PM announced that England would move to PLAN B.
rachel wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:35 am
  • The claims are unverified and were last night vigorously disputed by the Association for Palliative Medicine, which said that there were good reasons for the increase. Over the past five years, about 15,000 prescriptions for midazolam to be used outside of hospital have been written each month in England. In April, 38,582 prescriptions were made – more than twice the February figure.

Retired neurologist Professor Patrick Pullicino, who was instrumental in raising concerns a decade ago that the Liverpool Care Pathway was bringing forward patients’ deaths, believes the jump indicated something similar had happened. He said: ‘Midazolam depresses respiration and it hastens death. It changes end-of-life care into euthanasia.’

Prof Pullicino also claims that an official flow-chart intended to help health workers decide if people sick with Covid-19 were suitable for intensive care wrongly consigned those deemed too frail to end-of-life care.

That meant, he suggested, that some were not taken to hospital even though they could have been helped by doing so.

‘Certainly there have been more [unavoidable] deaths because of Covid-19,’ he claimed. ‘But to me this flow-chart encouraged use of end-of-life sedation with midazolam – effectively resulting in euthanasia pathways.’

As quoted below from 'The Liverpool Care Pathway for the dying: what went wrong?' an analysis by The British Journal of General Practice. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782767/

The application of any guideline or integrated care pathway without good clinical judgement will result in poor clinical care. Guidelines are written to guide, not to dictate.

Remember this from Matt Hancock MP, former Health Secretary...
Marfer wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:55 am No laws just Guidance
rachel

Re: UK Midazolam Murders

Unread post by rachel »

Dr. Mike Yeadon꞉ Three years supply of Midazolam was used in the UK in 2020

Most Covid-19 Deaths were a direct result of the administration of Midazolam or Remdesivir – By Dr Mike Yeadon
https://expose-news.com/2021/10/11/dr-m ... ot-comply/
...The PCR test for viruses was a huge turning point. Mullis repeatedly stated that it isn’t an appropriate technique for diagnostics. I think it could be, under carefully calibrated conditions. But it certainly is not, used as it is around the world to diagnose Covid-19.

Fauci slid remdesivir into treatment guidelines almost, it seems, based on his say so.

He hadn’t treated patients for decades if he ever did.

Remdesivir as ‘standard of care’ for Covid-19 resulted in huge numbers of avoidable deaths. How it is that medics appear not to know the characteristic toxicity (which includes renal function declines) & just put their patients on this stuff? I don’t know.

I’ve personally intervened in at least three cases where remdesivir had been started in patients hospitalised with Covid-19.

I’m not a medic so my approach has been to recommend the anxious relative demand an immediate second opinion. They’re all alive. One is the husband of a friend of my sister’s.

Note also that respiratory viral illness isn’t obstructive. Patients can become distressed if their gas exchange is poor & they’re desaturating. But they don’t need mechanical ventilation coupled with sedation. Instead, an oxygen mask or nasal cannula will often help a lot, and if it doesn’t, your patient may be unsalvageable.

In the U.K. the early default was sedation with excessive doses of midazolam & ventilation. Very few people lived through that.

The U.K. Department of Health had purchased a two years supply of midazolam in spring 2020. The NHS had also stockpiled a years supply by hugely reducing prescriptions for it in 2018-19.

So during the Great Panic of spring 2020, they found it appropriate to burn through 3 years supply of midazolam.

Dodging protocols. they administered 10 times the usual dose. No wonder so many elderly men died.

Do you recall the debates in U.K. parliament about whether the NHS had enough syringe drivers? These were needed to administer the fatal & inappropriate medications...

Matt Hancock confirming the mass purchase of Midazolam
house of commons.png

The Evidence – ‘You stayed at home, to protect the NHS, but they gave Midazolam to the Elderly and told you they were Covid Deaths’
https://expose-news.com/2021/06/13/stay ... id-deaths/
In March 2020 the British people were told that they must “stay at home” in order to “protect the NHS” and “save lives”. They were also told that the authorities needed just “three weeks to flatten the curve”.

Why were the British people instructed to stay at home? Because of the threat of a new and emerging virus which we’re told originated in the city of Wuhan, China. A virus which has claimed the lives of 128,000 to date in the United Kingdom, or so we’re told.

But what if we could prove to you that you’ve given up fifteen months and counting of your life due to a lie? But not just any lie, a lie that has involved prematurely ending the lives of thousands upon thousands of people, who you were told died of Covid-19. A lie that has involved committing one of the greatest crimes against humanity in living memory. A lie that has required three things – fear, your compliance, and a drug known as Midazolam…
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The interesting thing about Wayne Smith, he's apparently dead. This from August 2021, so before the restocking of Midazolam ready for that 10 December 2021 deadline.

Wayne Smith, The Man Investigating Midazolam Murders, Found Dead
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/wayne ... ound-dead/
Wayne Smith was a gentleman from the United Kingdom who spoke openly about what took place with his father and how he believes he was murdered by those who were supposed to be taking care of him. However, he was recently found dead in his home and guess what is claimed about him? That’s right, they claim he died of COVID.

The following was provided to me by Kate Shemirani via Jacqui Deevoy.

Here’s an update on Wayne Smith, the highly knowledgeable man who was due to appear in the documentary I’m making about euthanasia in U.K. medical facilities and who was found dead in (what I believe to be) suspicious circumstances in his home in Chichester just over a week ago.

I’ve been talking to Dr. Mark Jones (who also knew Wayne and who interviewed him in the video I’ll reshare below), who, in turn, has been exchanging emails with the coroner’s office about Wayne’s sudden, unexpected and untimely death.

I spoke to Sussex police several times since making my initial report on July 27th. According to them, they were called to the scene on July 25th after two friends of Wayne alerted them.

Wayne was found dead in the house and confirmed as ‘life extinct’ at 3pm. They agreed that he’d probably died the previous day. The police and coroner’s office confirmed to me and to Dr. Jones that Wayne died of ‘Covid’.

Now Kate Shemirani, she's one of those go-to conspiracy theorists like David Icke, so it does rather beg the question what actually happened to Wayne. Also, Gareth Icke seems to have broken the story about his death, that's David's son. Up until 2019, David Icke could get the occasional appearance on the BBC, and all the stuff I put in Muppet Show, he knows! Yet he chooses to remains stum about it and instead talks shapeshifting lizards. If he really wanted to make a difference, he'd say, "you know those lizard skins I have been banging on about for years, well it's an idiom for prosthetic masks, and the reason I don't spill the beans about them is because I'd have to tell you about me."

This is the problem with the alternative scene, they use all the same tricks of the trade. And that's why they come to the conclusion, "nobody died and nobody got hurt, it's all theatre".

It's like 9/11, if we agree it was theatre; at one end it is all fake, but at the other end it is all real. The Patriot Act was really passed into law, it wasn't fake was it? So somewhere between the fake end and the real end is a flip, and it's working out where that flip takes place and whether indeed no on dies. I personally don't think that is the case. I think the line is drawn so nobody goes to prison for their actions whether people die or not. It is quite possible no one died when the towers collapsed, but a different department might of decided as well as it "being a good day to bury bad news", "it was a good day to get rid of a few corpses". And if this did occur, what's your comeback if you were complicit in the original deception? ..."Hey, they didn't die in the fall because it was a controlled demolition."...?

There is no comeback, it is out of your hands when you decided to be complicit in going along with the deception. And in UK Parliament we are seeing exactly this with Andrew Bridgen, if you have spotted the subtext, "we agreed these vaccines were to be for the elderly only, not six month old babies". If the reason to pull them is because they are dangerous, then the only conclusion is that all parties agreed to go along with a plot that resulted in the elderly getting dangerous drugs injected into them. Now why would that be?

Interestingly enough, REUTERS have a fact checking story on Wayne Smith. I'm not going to go through the whole thing, but I do think there is an interesting confirmation. The police say he died and no further action would take place; and REUTERS state he was given a covid test after his death to prove he died of covid.

Fact Check-UK coroner said Wayne Smith died of COVID-19
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2PP0MZ

Reuters contacted Sussex Police in southeast England who confirmed that officers were called to attend a property at around 2.25pm on Sunday 25 July “after concerns were raised for the welfare of a man”. A spokesperson said that a body had been found inside the house but they were not treating the death as suspicious.

The West Sussex coroner told Reuters that the letter featured in Deevoy’s article was real and that a COVID-19 test at the mortuary showed that Wayne was COVID-positive. This test result, alongside a history of COVID-19 related symptoms leading up to the death, satisfied the coroner that Wayne died of COVID-19, a spokesperson said via email.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I wanted to post this, from the MSM, the Courts and Legal Argument thread, which I will continue. Now when I was posting up the part about the UK Omicron response as a reminder, I had no idea that I would happen across the original Wayne Smith video. But just prior to both, I was looking for a grab in the memes and re-read the following.

So firstly, from the UK Government 8 December 2021 press release we have the following scientific hocus-pocus.
On Saturday 27 November, the government acted quickly to slow the spread of Omicron while more data was collected and assessed.
The most recent data suggests that Omicron has a very high growth rate and is spreading rapidly. S-gene drop out cases have grown from 0.15% of cases during the week of 21st November, to 3.3% of cases since 5 December in England. There are currently 568 cases confirmed across the UK and early analysis from the UK Health Security Agency suggesting the doubling time could be as little as 2.5 to 3 days.

It's not like Sir Patrick Vallance hadn't pulled the exact same statistical bullshit exactly a year earlier to give PM Boris Johnson the excuse to cancel Christmas 2020 and stop people visiting family and loved ones. Except this time they doubled-down on those numbers with...

2020: "doubling every seven days"
2021: "doubling time could be as little as 2.5 to 3 days"

Letter to the Editor, Christmas 2020:

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Is it fakeology, is it realology? It was a fake pandemic, but is was for a real reason. I don't think an MP would be releasing this if there weren't a section of people in government wanting this out.

I know from the Coronavirus Act, NHS staff were indemnified from prosecution for ending people's lives.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jacqui Deevoy
@JacquiDeevoy1
https://x.com/JacquiDeevoy1/status/1737774550056587546?

Back in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, many terminally ill people were given the Brompton Cocktail - a mix of morphine, cocaine and alcohol.

It was named after the Royal Brompton Hospital in London, where the formulation of this mixture was standardized in the late 1920s for patients with cancer. It was in common use in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. However, a series of trials in 1977-79 found that the diacetylmorphine was no more effective than an equivalent amount of morphine, while tolerance caused the cocaine to become ineffective within a few days. As a result, pain management shifted to using morphine alone.

In recent years, Midazolam was added to the mix so patients were sedated and well as pain-free.

The Liverpool Care Pathway involved Midazolam, morphine plus nil by mouth. This euthanasia pathway was abolished in 2014 as it was deemed brutal and inhumane. But the truth is that it never went away. Behind closed doors, elderly and ill people were euthanised using the LCP method: but no one talked about it any more.

Then, in 2020, NICE guideline NG163 was introduced and implemented. It was identical to the LCP and was brought in as a Covid protocol. Thousands upon thousands of elderly, disabled and people presenting with respiratory issues were euthanised. The majority were not terminally ill or at the end of their lives. Many were not elderly. These murders were a clear attempt to reduce the numbers of people who were costing too much or who were deemed to be of no value or benefit to society. Governments saved billions by killing off innocent citizens and boasted about it in the complicit mainstream media, who are blatant mouthpieces for government propaganda.

I could go on (and have done for three years) but the people who need to hear this information are blocked from hearing it by newspaper editors who can’t run this story and by TV channels that refuse to broadcast it.

I’ve had help from the alternative media in getting this horror story to the public but millions worldwide are still unaware of what’s happening. We now have assisted dying being pushed by celebrities and euthanasia packages being promoted and sold like cheap holidays.

It has to be stopped - if it’s not, it’s destined to become normalised and, before we know it, being bumped off at a certain age will become an acceptable way to die. People who think it’s a good thing have no idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brompton_cocktail
Brompton cocktail, sometimes called Brompton mixture or Brompton's cocktail, was an elixir meant for use as a pain suppressant dosed for prophylaxis. Made from morphine or diacetylmorphine (heroin), cocaine, highly-pure ethyl alcohol (some recipes specify gin), and sometimes with chlorpromazine (Thorazine) to counteract nausea, it was given to terminally-ill individuals (especially cancer patients) to relieve pain and promote sociability near death. A common formulation included "a variable amount of morphine, 10 mg of cocaine, 2.5 mL of 98% ethyl alcohol, 5 mL of syrup BP and a variable amount of chloroform water." Brompton's cocktail was given most in the mid twentieth century. It is now considered obsolete.

In popular culture it also came to be associated with medical euthanasia. According to legend (and perhaps in fact) doctors would provide a large dose to terminally ill patients who wished to die.

Commenters:

"My late mum died in 2012 and was unknown to us ,put on Liverpool pathways, my dad died a few months later and i believe he was also put on the pathways but in a different hospital. From my own research it is still going on to this day but under a different name."

"Is this how 60% of all deaths in England in 2020 were DISABLED people?

Were many of these deaths NG163 or equivalent?

Have disabled charities like @scope @sensecharity and other groups"

GB3TvUIXcAANgNE.jpg
GB3TvUGWYAAUcfp.jpg

"How come @VotePursglove 60% of 🇬🇧 deaths between Jan-Nov 2020 were disabled people?

How come no inquiry?

How many were DNRed?

Midazolam?

How many died from neglect?

Who failed them?"

---------------------------
FUNNY HOW THIS SPRINGS TO MIND

ATNCWAXG5NFEBIAWWYTYH6ZWY4.jpg