A Question of Principle

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Cognitive Dissident

Re: A Question of Principle

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

ULI is a think-tank not for town planners, but unabashedly for supranational investment fund managers, supranational property developers, supranational estate agents/realtors and supranational change agents like the WEF.

SDG, ESG and DEI are their core missions. Just amazing to see this, for this whole situation. Wow.

Not that town planners are any better. They don't hide it:

https://www.rtpi.org.uk/new/our-strategic-priorities/

Just Wow.

Some say we make our own reality. :lol:
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:12 am Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

The dole or a job. I've been here before.

On the horns of a dilemma there is never a good choice.
Right, in 2023 the only 2 options you see are slavery. And you submit.

Meaning everything of what you type here or air you let vibrate at the Discord you have rendered meaningless.

Yesterday I recorded some thoughts about this thread. And came with a word for types like yourself, wear the label with pride, after all you, an adult human being, in 2023, made this slave choice.

zorons - moronic zombies or zombified morons
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:18 pm From Paul, if you want a Bible verse...

1 Corinthians:23-33 - 10 All to God’s Glory
“Everything is permissible,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is edifying. No one should seek his own good, but the good of others.

Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience, for, “The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof.”

If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat anything set before you without raising questions of conscience. But if someone tells you, “This food was offered to idols,” then do not eat it, for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience—the other one’s conscience, I mean, not your own. For why should my freedom be determined by someone else’s conscience? If I partake in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of that for which I give thanks?

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God. Do not become a stumbling block, whether to Jews or Greeks or the church of God—as I also try to please everyone in all I do. For I am not seeking my own good, but the good of many, that they may be saved.

So, anything you do to get along and win people to the right side is acceptable, but it may not be good for you. Your good conscience will determine what falls into this category. A legalist on the other hand will look to the letter of the law to see what they can get away with. But. if someone openly asks you to partake in something that you know is wrong, you must decline, as your agreement might serve to encourage them in the act.
good quote, thanks for sharing Rachel.

staying with the Bible theme, I argue there are things "as old as Methusalem". They are the things that are there, in all of us, irrespective of culture, upbringing, race, religion, political views, etc. They are there because they work, the best practices over time, the wisdoms of life.

Life ALWAYS has been centered around these wisdoms, sharing them (there was no bantertainment) and by that shaping and sharpening them.

Those life values are and always have been, in a human environment that is, not in a transhuman zoron NPC environment, leading in life.

Meaning our life philosophies and making them valuable through each of our own individual skills, applied in a social environment, anywhere, everywhere, has always been the basis of society.

Thus the only organic, natural, unmarked and thus aSHIFT. way of life

is to only work
for family, friends and other trustees, other tribespeople
only those you share those values with
only those who you can meet in flesh and blood
only those who work on good causes, as the Bible points out

whoring out a potential valuable mind
to the worst kind of terrorwrists of today and tomorrow

makes the Pig Farm Prostitute into a just as much of a satanist, together with all the nihilist zorons here with their egomaniacal "Thou What Thou Willst" ("there is no objective morality") nonsense

change your name into Cognitive Degenerate, then it matches aGAIN.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yes, I don't disagree. I know I must come over as a schizophrenic to @YouCanCallMeAl, because I keep going on about the Book, and when he challenges me on it, I say, "but it's not about the Book".

The Book is a measure, a static, something to refer to so you don't lose bearing. Like the Kilogram Kilogram, which interestingly enough was defunct in 2019, just in time for COVID-19.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... e_kilogram
International Kilogram of the Kilogram
The International Prototype of the Kilogram (referred to by metrologists as the IPK or Le Grand K; sometimes called the ur-kilogram, or urkilogram, particularly by German-language authors writing in English:30: 64 ) is an object that was used to define the magnitude of the mass of the kilogram from 1889, when it replaced the Kilogramme des Archives, until 2019, when it was replaced by a new definition of the kilogram based on physical constants. During that time, the IPK and its duplicates were used to calibrate all other kilogram mass standards on Earth.

The IPK is a roughly golfball-sized object made of a platinum alloy known as "Pt‑10Ir", which is 90% platinum and 10% iridium (by mass) and is machined into a right-circular cylinder with height equal to its diameter of about 39 millimetres to reduce its surface area. The addition of 10% iridium improved upon the all-platinum Kilogramme des Archives by greatly increasing hardness while still retaining platinum's many virtues: extreme resistance to oxidation, extremely high density (almost twice as dense as lead and more than 21 times as dense as water), satisfactory electrical and thermal conductivities, and low magnetic susceptibility.

By 2018, the IPK underpinned the definitions of 4 of the 7 SI base units: the kilogram itself, plus the mole, ampere, and candela (whose definitions at the time referenced the gram, newton, and watt respectively) as well as the definitions of every named SI derived unit except the hertz, becquerel, degree Celsius, gray, sievert, farad, ohm, siemens, henry and the dimensionless radian and steradian.

The IPK and its six sister copies are stored at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (known by its French-language initials BIPM) in an environmentally monitored safe in the lower vault located in the basement of the BIPM's Pavillon de Breteuil in Saint-Cloud on the outskirts of Paris (see External images, below, for photographs). Three independently controlled keys are required to open the vault. Official copies of the IPK were made available to other nations to serve as their national standards. These were compared to the IPK roughly every 40 years, thereby providing traceability of local measurements back to the IPK...
Cognitive Dissident

I got the job. I start in May.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 am I got the job. I start in May.
Spineless slime.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 am I got the job. I start in May.
I'm sure you'll discover some interesting stuff.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:57 pm
I'm sure you'll discover some interesting stuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he fully deserves the daily depressions from this toxic cancer cultist environment the zoron has chosen to work in.

no skills and talents apparently, so working for the Nazis, why not.

Cognitive Dissident

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

You present a False DIlemma for only yourself.

And then have the gall to claim you have a dilemma. Yes, only the false one you present.

NEVER EVER BEFORE have there been SO many possibilities, technologically, economically, but above all morally.

You can never watch yourself in the mirror with honor. I hope you don't have children, because you are a disgrace to them, way worse than also a traitor among the Fakeology community.

You should lead into the Future.

Now you remain a Rat Race Rodent, without ANY creativity how to organize their lives.

And if you don't understand you work for them Nazis (not only in name, Georgie Soros, who is a big financer of your pathetic """professional""" place, sold jews to the nazis and is a big player in Plan Patagonia, but yeah if you waste your valuable LIFE whoring your TIME out to freaks, you don't come across those things), you haven't lived in the past 3 years.

The Coronacaust should have awoken you, you shouldn't need me to keep you straight.

Every morning, again, you feel like filth.

and rightly so.