Oxford AstraZeneca deaths

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

UK related articles

Unread post by rachel »

COVID 19 IS A STATISTICAL NONSENSE
by IAIN DAVIS

COVID 19 is said to be killing people in large numbers but when we look at the process of registering deaths what is the reality revealed.

Interesting article about death reporting in the UK since the emergency Corona Act passed.
Not only did the act indemnify all NHS doctors against any claims of negligence during the lockdown, it also removed the need for a jury led inquest. Effectively, only in the case of death from the notifiable disease of COVID 19. Worrying as these elements of the legislation are, they are just part of a raft of changes singling out registered COVID 19 deaths as unusually imprecise.

For COVID 19, this determination can be based upon the clinical judgement of a doctor who has never met the deceased. Quite possibly following nothing more than a video link consultation or a case note review of symptoms.

The problem is the symptoms of COVID 19 are largely indistinguishable from a range of other respiratory illnesses.

The State has presided over a truly remarkable bastardisation of the ONS data for COVID 19. This has not only rendered records of COVID 19 deaths a statistical black hole but, during the claimed pandemic, has also made the ONS data for other causes of excess mortality practically unknowable.
rachel

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by rachel »

The Hydroxychloroquine Scandal

Does as vaccine need to work? Answer: NO
Certainly the UK government were quick to invest in vaccine development. In their Coronavirus Action Plan, published on 3 March, the focus was overwhelmingly on vaccines. The Action Plan noted that a vaccine may not prevent infection from SARS-Cov-2 but could rather manage symptoms of the potentially resultant syndrome COVID-19:

Given that there is currently neither a vaccine against COVID-19 nor any specific, proven, antiviral medication, most treatment will therefore be towards managing symptoms … innovate responses including diagnostics, drugs and vaccines

This notion that a proposed vaccine may not actually stop SARS-CoV-2 infections, but rather manage symptoms of COVID-19, was clearly signalled by Pascal Soriot (CEO of AstraZeneca), who are partnering with Oxford University to develop a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Speaking on the BBC's Andrew Marr Show on 24th May, Soriot stated:

We are quite confident the vaccine will work actually. The question is will it completely clear the virus or stop people being sick … This is what happens with the flu vaccine for instance……It simply stops people from being sick … Being protected against being sick would already be a big plus"
If that didn't get you mad, the rest of the article will.
rachel

Re: Compulsory Vaccine articles

Unread post by rachel »

The Curious Case of Geert Vanden Bossche
https://www.rosemaryfrei.ca/the-curious ... n-bossche/

More Gaslighting it would seem:
On March 6, an open letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, and a video interview of him by Phillip McMillan, MD, from a company called Vejon Health, were posted online.

On the surface, Vanden Bossche appears to perhaps be addressing credible concerns about Covid.

He’s saying that the current crop of Covid vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a “super-infectious virus.” And therefore he’s calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

If humans are “committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants” via “large vaccination campaigns,” Vanden Bossche claims at the conclusion of his open letter. However, he continues, in contrast to the currently used Covid vaccines, these new vaccines must focus on stimulation of mass production of the component of the immune system known as natural killer cells, he asserts.

But Vanden Bossche bases his views on unproven hypotheses. This is similar to, and builds on, high-profile modeling-paper authors who use theoretical frameworks to inflame fears about the supposed dangerousness of the new variants.

Despite this, Vanden Bossche’s views were very quickly and positively received by high-profile vaccine sceptics such as Del Bigtree in his March 11 episode (starting at 57:25) and Vernon Coleman in his March 13 video and article.

Bigtree and Coleman virtually unquestioningly accept and amplify Vanden Bossche’s views. They strongly insinuate to their overwhelmingly credulous subscribers that there’s virtually no fact-checking or pause for sober second thought required.

But from my experience as a former long-time medical writer and journalist (1988-2016) — particularly a four-month stint with media-relations giant FleishmanHillard in 1994 (yes, I’ve worked for the dark side) — this has all the hallmarks of a drug-company astroturf campaign. It’s another step in the decades-long erasure of the fact that our sophisticated and highly effective immune systems work well and don’t need any assistance from the biomedical/pharmaceutical industry.
Rosemary Frei continues:
As far as I know, McMillan and Vanden Bosch aren’t among the thousands of MDs, PhDs, and other people with graduate degrees or equivalent qualifications who have thoroughly debunked the official Covid narrative over the last 12 months. Rather, the pair suddenly popped out of the woodwork.

Also, McMillan isn’t anything close to an expert on vaccines. On his website he describes himself as a “dementia authority.” The most recently published paper of his that I can find is from 2016 and is on Alzheimer’s in the journal Medical Hypotheses. (In that paper, he and his co-author propose nutritional supplementation to lower the body’s burden of aluminum, a high level of which is linked to Alzheimer’s.) In addition, when one clicks on http://www.vejonhealth.com one gets a message indicating the website isn’t in use. Indeed, Vejon appears to be a dormant company.

So I ignored McMillan’s interview and Vanden Bossche’s open letter when I first learned about them last week. But then on March 12 I was contacted by the producer of something called the Gary Null Show on the Progressive Radio Network. The producer, Richard Gale, asked me to be a guest. I agreed to do the interview on March 15.

About 1.5 hours before the interview was to start, I contacted Gale and asked what the interview would focus on. Gale told me Null wanted to discuss Bigtree’s segment on the Vanden Bossche letter and Gale sent me a link to it. So I quickly read the open letter and watched the full interview and Bigtree segment on it. A field of red flags popped up in my mind.

At the appointed interview start time of 12:30 pm on March 15, Null proceeded to read live to air, for about 12 minutes, some key points from the open letter. He told the audience to take them seriously. Then Null put me on the air. But he wouldn’t let me talk about the letter. Instead, he repeatedly interrupted my efforts to do so and insisted I only discuss the new variants. So I hung up. And I’ve been edited out of the archived broadcast of Null’s show.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

First report on 17/03/2021 UK Column News
https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/ ... march-2021

Definition:
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-105.png

Real world example of a "leaky" vaccine, created for chickens.
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-136.png

Are we seeing people dying from more infectious strains after vaccination?
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-253.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Continuing...

What do we know about the new COVID-19 variants?
https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk ... -variants/
New variants appeared in the UK, South Africa and Brazil.

ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-267.png

This happens to be the exact same three locations the AstraZeneca vaccine had its trial.

ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-284.png

British Government Study Confirms Covid-19 Vaccine Risk: Infections INCREASE in Fortnight after Jab
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... night-jab/

Geert Vanden Bossche, formerly of Gates Foundation/GAVI asks...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/geertvandenbossche/

ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-174.png
Last edited by rachel on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Geert Vanden Bossche continues...

ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-187.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-196.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-2HQGJ4C1HtY-TimeS-202.png

Urgent call to WHO: time to switch gears

Dr Vernon Coleman has commented on Vanden Bossche's warning.
Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race
https://brandnewtube.com/v/DOIoyV
rachel

Oxford AstraZeneca deaths

Unread post by rachel »

Sheffield dad-of-two died from severe brain clot caused by Covid AstraZeneca vaccine
https://t.co/ENUucSmMRr
A "larger than life" Sheffield dad-of-two died suddenly from a clot on the brain brought about by a reaction he had to his coronavirus vaccine.

Tom Dudley died unexpectedly aged 31 on May 14 last year from a severe brain haemorrhage that developed after he had his first Astrazeneca vaccine on April 27, an inquest into his death has concluded.

The court heard that he had been suffering from headaches before he was found unresponsive in the early hours of May 11 at his home in Woodseats that he shared with his partner Simone and their two daughters.

Man dies suddenly outside Tesco Express in Bath
https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/loc ... co-6805216
A man died suddenly outside a Tesco Express store in Bath last night (Monday, March 14).

South Western Ambulance Service were called to Upper Bristol Road around 6pm after reports a man was unwell. The ambulance service had Avon and Somerset Police assist them at the scene, while passersby noticed the large emergency service presence outside the convenience store.

The police have confirmed that the man died suddenly and his next of kin have been informed. In a statement they confirmed the case has been passed to the coroner and is not thought to be suspicious.

Person dies after cardiac arrest at Bath leisure centre
https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/loc ... st-6806730
A person has died after suffering a cardiac arrest at Bath Sports and Leisure Centre earlier today (Tuesday, March 15).

The centre confirmed that the customer was using the swimming pool at the leisure centre when they collapsed. Trained staff immediately gave the person CPR and an ambulance arrived on the scene within eight minutes.

GLL, who run the leisure centre, confirmed that despite the best efforts of leisure centre staff and paramedics, the person died at the scene. The centre, on North Parade Road, has told customers that both pools are closed following the "emergency incident".
rachel

Re: Sudden death thread

Unread post by rachel »

Screaming Barnsley teen died of 'thunderclap headache' agony after AstraZeneca Covid jab
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc ... p-23470263
The court heard that the "root cause" of Kasey's admission to hospital had been the AstraZeneca vaccine, which was administered to the 18-year-old early, due to her role as a trainee paramedic. At this time, 18-year-olds were not being routinely vaccinated, and a professor of haemostasis and thrombosis told the court that Kasey would likely not have received the AstraZeneca jab had it not been for her job.

Kasey died on Saturday, February 27, 2021 just days after she was admitted to Barnsley Hospital. Her initial cause of death was listed as cerebral venous thrombosis and immune thrombocytopenia.

But the court heard from Professor Michael Makris, a professor of haemostasis and thrombosis at the University of Sheffield, who argued that the Astrazeneca vaccine played a "key" role in Kasey's death. He argued that her cause of death, while correct at the time, should now be amended to include reference to the vaccine.

It is possible they just create placeholder images and the case is real. But the image looks generated to me.

Professor Makris told the court that Kasey had a condition known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT), which is characterised by the presence of two conditions concurrently: thrombosis, and thrombocytopenia which is a condition in which patients have a low blood platelet count.

The court heard that Kasey had both of these. Professor Makris told the court that VITT would be a "more precise diagnosis", than that of simply cerebral venous thrombosis.

He said: "I believe the vaccine here was key and I believe it should appear on the death certificate."
I don't know if they just use generated images for these stories, or it's whole scale fraud with fake cases, but the apparent picture of Kasey Turner, 18, appears to be of a person that doesn't exist. I can understand why a media outlet would always want to go with fake images - copyright - but if you create the fake images, wouldn't you then want to use a fake name, and then at that point do you actually need anything to base your story on. Why not craft a complete work of fiction and have done with it. Alas, that's where I think we are, and I don't think it started that way by design, it's the fear of copyright infringements and being sued.

d1aef65c885ec8aea540866beb63d35da0019d76.53650.png

Usually a give away on generated pictures, inconstant backgrounds each side of the main character.

a11grab139.png

Pupil not in the centre of the iris. This is inconstant with reality or a human creating the paste-up, therefore it is more likely that this image has been taken from a styleGAN.