Project Blue Beam (The Final Devil Trick)

PotatoFieldsForever

Project Blue Beam (The Final Devil Trick)

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

As skeptics, we should keep an open mind about this possible future event, I noticed that the conspiracy first mentioned by Serge Monast has now become "mainstream" in the alternative circles. Maybe we are giving the elites too much credits, there is a chance that they have knowledge of a future "blue beam" like event and they are conditioning us to reject it. If there are signs in the sky or voice in our heads, we shouldn't dismiss it directly, it could be God, let us be the judge.

This whole thing could be another distraction but I had to say it.
Grand Illusion

Re: Project Blue Beam (The Final Devil Trick)

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I think there is truth to Project Blue Beam. The idea that there will be a fake alien invasion to unite the world under an OFFical One World Government is not even worth arguing about at this point. The powers that be have an idea of a common enemy for the world to hate and that would be aliens invading us? Makes sense to unite people under the World Gov umbrella. Of course the aliens would be fake and not real. CGI? Hollywood? Is that why Hollywood makes so many Alien movies?

I could totally see the fake alien invasion being pulled off successfully too. Given how much fakery people are falling for nowadays, fake alien invasion broadcasted by the mass media would totally go over with the masses. What does anyone here at Fakeologist think the UFO sightings recognition by governments and put into the mass media news is all about? What's the end game? Predictive Programming people for the alien spell. CONditioning us for the next 9/11. Is it this final trump card of the Devil? Hell Yeah!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interestingly, before Rob Skiba checked out, he was big on discussing an alien invasion. I watched his videos on and off, but he made a big thing about going to a UFO conference, 2018 or 2019 and buying up every dvd of the lectures.
PotatoFieldsForever

The world is already controlled by one entity, the "new world order" idea is a way to make us think that it has yet to happen. Will they go under one banner in the future? maybe but it doesn't change anything for me.

Both the "new world order" and the "project blue beam" are mainstream conspiracies, every controlled opposition channel is talking about it.

I don't know why they are acknowledging the UFO sightings but we should remain sceptical. I believe that whoever created this place works with our "rulers" and that is why everything is so scripted.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

no one controls me lover
PotatoFieldsForever

Here's a video that popped up in my recommendations, I don't know these people and I'm not even going to watch it but it just feels wrong.
napoleon

well if you aint watching it ,thats good because the fake alien invasion is crap ,it's what houseclowns push
napoleon

you should really pay attention
maybe read the blog or forum
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:11 am well if you aint watching it ,thats good because the fake alien invasion is crap ,it's what houseclowns push
I wouldn't rule it out, it's always good to have a Plan B, ask Boris Johnson.

I caught a bit of Monday's UK Column, and nearly fell over.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 01.38.52.png

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 01.39.00.png

http://ghcpru.com/
UNIT ISSUES A RADIATION ALERT TO RESIDENTS OF UKRAINE AND ITS CONTERMINOUS TERRITORIES 18TH MAY 2023

A distinct surge in gamma radiation has been recorded in tandem with missile strikes of the west-supplied ammunition depots in Ukraine.
UNIT has identified at least three incidences of significant gamma peaks in the past two weeks in Poland, Slovakia and Hungary, implying a substantial amount of radioactive material in circulation in the atmosphere.
Do you remember UNIT ?

unit.jpg

Who would you go for, the Doctor or the Master ?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It seems like a bit of a Hobson's choice to me. The Cosmic Christ or the Anti Christ.

a3264552815_5.jpg
976007_orig.jpg
ScreenShot-VideoID-C1sesM69s1c-TimeS-521.png

ScreenShot-VideoID-C1sesM69s1c-TimeS-220.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-C1sesM69s1c-TimeS-257.png

Nelson Mandela, 46664, Ubuntu & the Knights of Malta Deception
Nelson Mandela was a Knight of Malta. The Rainbow Nation concept foisted on every South African, very cleverly hid the Masonic New Age agenda to lead South Africa into the New World Order.

This hidden agenda (the Aquarian Conspiracy), includes the formation of a one world government, and a one world religion.