Odds

rachel

Odds

Unread post by rachel »

Apparently, Tucker Carlson got sacked from Fox News for calling Sidney Powell "a cunt". I can see why Fox took it as such an insult.

ScreenHunter-1648.jpg
rachel

Re: Odds

Unread post by rachel »

Fu0ud5VWIAkqgD-.jpg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

rachel wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:35 pm Apparently, Tucker Carlson got sacked from Fox News for calling Sidney Powell "a cunt". I can see why Fox took it as such an insult.

ScreenHunter-1648.jpg
ha i love you swearing ,tucker carlson ,never heard him apart from that 911 crap so i reckon they are gonna send the talking heads with traction down a level to knit with the semi-truthers we have already figured out stay within the lines, like the shills did at fakeologist airtime for fags that have an opinion that leads to it's all corrupt ,well corruption starts at home like charity.

so drop these chaps down a level to acquiesce so to speak ,we see it with idiots thinking views and likes on things that are psi-lly
napoleon

i still think it's absurd at this time to even think a person is gonna get anywhere by following their methods ,it don't do shit

people need prompting or embarrassing or guilt tripping into action
napoleon

i would have thought people would have worked this out by now ,it's the wildwest no guns or whores just a full town of saloons ,a theme park of truth scripted truths ! i can't pretend neither can you ,but i think after a truther makes a choice thats wrong or impossible ,well thats them on the naughty list .
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, I'm no David, but it's about landing continual small hits, and the more people who join in, the quicker, and more fun, it will be slaying the dragon.
napoleon

some masonic kelergi plan where we all end up with crypto , powering our cars with ludicrous particles,on the way to church/Coz event
xx
napoleon

and another thing ,we don't need to test our ideas on new brains ,we wanna make sure our ideas destroy the old brains

the brains that thought all this new covid whistleblower bullshit was different than 911 researchers who settled on insert glass ceiling,or whatever your tipple maybe

well im sorry find me a team i can play on
napoleon

can hear new avatars being set up as we speak ,tappity tap tap ,fuming away wanting to justify a retort ,no dickheads the boys to confound and embarrass ,have left dodge

all there is now is no name no history not even a tad of heritage ,we should have built on what was fucking there three years ago .

and im sure evreyones busy, or got banned or got annoyed with whatever posts upset them ,atleast i meant to annoy people wanting to make them look again ,that's all

sorry for ruining your thread ,rachel ssssoooorrrrryyyyyxxxxxxx
but i just want some of what attracted me to this scene to actually have been true and not some honeytrap of musings
honeytrap of musings i could describe that as a bunch of timewasters ,but i kept it innocent
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Stephen Hawking explains black holes in 90 seconds - BBC News

Wasn't the one I was looking for, but I like it. The one I was going for was more, 'you can only find black holes by the things you don't find in their vicinity'. Once I contemplated that gem, watching the game play became far more revealing.