Proof The NHL Is Scripted

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Proof The NHL Is Scripted

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Proof The NHL Is Scripted

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

There is always a delay between the actual game and the retransmission, betting sites who need to be as close as possible to the live action will notify you of a change a score at least 15 seconds before it happens on tv, sometimes more depending on the delay put by the tv company.

The guy who updates the score is aware of a change before it is shown on footage.

Of course, this doesn't exclude scripted events but this is not a solid proof for me.
Grand Illusion

I hope you're not copying from the YouTube video comments from a minority of people (who then got taken to the woodshed by others) about this alleged delay. I get there is a delay of a Live (evil?) feed for TV broadcasts. That doesn't explain why the score bug (TV scoreboard) would show a goal before it happened. The TV production is happening at the game location, during the game.

When you go over the video, when does the word GOAL flash across the screen? Right after 1 minute and 26 seconds are left to go
Panthers-vs-Bruins-Scripted-Tying-Goal-Game-7-Predictive-Programming-YouTube.png
Panthers-vs-Bruins-Scripted-Tying-Goal-Game-7-Predictive-Programming-YouTube2.png

Goal really scored with 59 seconds left

Panthers-vs-Bruins-Scripted-Tying-Goal-Game-7-Predictive-Programming-YouTube3.png

So, my main question to you then is if there is a delay why does this almost never happen in any sports game broadcast I've watched for the last 30+years? According to your delay theory, the TV score bug would be showing goals or points scored throughout the broadcasts before they were scored which would be all the time. That doesn't happen. So how does this happen this one time according to the delay theory?
PotatoFieldsForever

I'm just saying that the proof is weak, too much context is missing, the only ways to know for sure was to be there or to have checked a betting site.

Even if the footage is edited at the game location, there could be a delay and you wouldn't know about it, 30 seconds delay is just as good as live, it gives them time to edit in/out whatever they want.

I didn't watch sports on tv for 30 years but each time that I've watched some sports, there was always a delay with the betting sites and 15 or 30 seconds is not that much.
Grand Illusion

What proof do you have there is a delay as you claim? Again if you're going to claim a delay, why did this happen in this game as opposed to every other sports game? With my experience watching sports games, don't you think it's a little strange somehow I've never come across games where the points scored are on the Television Network Score Bug graphic before it happens in the game?

If this delay was for real, fans would be complaining or stop watching sports games a lot. The NHL and TNT network did this leaking of the script on purpose during that Bruins/Panthers game clip as shown with the video that created this forum topic. It's a tell. The NHL is scripted and that video proves there is a script that even the TV crew is privy to. We live in a rigged reality and even the bread and circus distraction has to be manipulated.
PotatoFieldsForever

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_delay
You wouldn't know if there was a delay just by watching your tv anyway. Believe what you want, I agree that some games are rigged but the proof remains weak for me.

Speaking of scripted reality, why do you post at multiple of 11? are you stuck in a script?
more_at_11.png
Grand Illusion

I already told you I'm aware of the broadcast delay viewtopic.php?p=8902#p8902

Proof-The-NHL-Is-Scripted-Fakeologist-Forums.png

I'm stuck on a script? Is this to deflect from the questions you refuse to answer about a broadcast delay somehow causing the TV Score Bug to malfunction and predict the sports games? If I ask you the questions again minus posting at a multiple of 11, will you answer finally?

Look, the bottom line is broadcast delays are separate from whether a score has been changed in the Score Bug TV screen graphic. Somebody in the TV production crew manipulates the score we see in real time during the broadcast of the game. It isn't separate from the action you see in the game on your TV screen.
PotatoFieldsForever

Do you know the odds of posting 10 times in a row at a multiple of eleven?
(5/60)^10 -> it's like 1 in 62 billions

If they know the score beforehand because it is scripted, why didn't you see it happen before? it's the same argument with the delay.

We don't know exactly how they produce their footage so the whole discussion is pointless.

I'm not even rejecting the possibility that is what happened but the proof is weak, it's not like they showed the final score before the game.
Grand Illusion

What are the odds of you answering my questions?

Now if you want to claim we can't figure out how TV networks produce footage in 2023, maybe you should go search the internet for all that is out there that will explain to you the process. Seriously how did you realize the broadcast delay existed and found out about that? Obviously you went to Wikipedia. Now go do that for TV networks broadcasting of footage. This is some serious nonsense with you claiming we can't figure out what TV networks have been doing with sports broadcasts for 75 years.

Getting back to the NHL being scripted and telling us that in the video I posted for this forum topic. Look, the NHL is getting the fans CONsent to watching a scripted event by broadcasting a predetermined score before it happens. If the fans keep watching these games after seeing this and don't question what is going on, then the fans are consenting to a scripted sports game. The clues are there for those that have eyes to see and do something about it.

Professional sports is scripted. The TV networks which broadcast the games is in on it. It's just like the mass media TV networks. They're in on the script. The Cons run deep.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Videos are not evidence - they are hearsay. They might or might not be faithful representations of what happened.

Testimony from people is arguably more valid.

Eg here the claim is that the video showed the score before it happened. Maybe that's true. Or maybe that was edited in. We don't know.

If the claim is that this video is a faithful presentation of reality (ie that the score was shown in advance) we would need someone's testimony that they saw the score being shown in advance while the game was live. Eg perhaps there was a timestamped discussion on reddit with people who saw the 'final scores graphic' during the event, ie before the final score was known. Even then we have to trust the supporting testimony (ie the reddit discussion). Without supporting testimony to help us step back to the live sequence of events, the best/easiest explanation is that this is an edited video, that someone uploaded after the event - anyone could do that.

This is also a problem for the footage Simon Shack used. Yes, the footage is purported to be live footage of the day, but how do we bridge the time from when Simon picked up the footage to the day of the event? You need people to give testimony that this was the footage they saw on tv. But again how to trust that testimony?

Unfortunately, in the final analysis, the past cannot be known. We can know very little, it seems. We might get closer to it, with testimony, etc - we may get enough information that we can have high confidence that certain tricks were or weren't played, but we can't "know", in a hard sense.

PS That screenshot of posting times is remarkable btw. GI, is that something you do intentionally, or were you surprised too? What do you make of it?