Andrew Bridgen and where the UK narrative is going?

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
xileffilex

Re: Andrew Bridgen and where the UK narrative is going?

Unread post by xileffilex »

rachel wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:16 pm Interview - Miri AF Reset Stage 2.0
I've never heard of these non-entities before and it doesn't surprise me, having listened to half of the inane speculative nonsense in the above. Have these CO hunters ever heard of the Fakeologist? What a yawn. I guess they need to grow their substacks, youtubes, whatever.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

https://archive.md/wtbbp

My MP husband Andrew Bridgen was captured by antivax ‘cult’

The opera singer Nevena Bridgen lived a glamorous life attending high-profile events and rubbing shoulders with prime ministers. But then, she says, her husband became ‘radicalised’

Has the whiff of something.....Bridgen playing his role in the dialectical theatre??
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A new letter from Andrew Bridgen, it's worth a listen. I'm quite interested in the fact the content hasn't made its way to me by any other means, though I guess I follow virtually no one on X anymore.

New and damning evidence

andbrig.png

Since it's the CPS and not the police that prosecute, and that there was blanket immunity from prosecution for any harms or death caused as a result of the "emergency powers" written into the Coronavirus Act, there is zero chance the police will investigate anything.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/2731#timeline
Coronavirus Act 2020 .png

Because, just like the Nazis in Germany during WWII, the people in power didn't break any laws, they just changed them. The Coronavirus Act legislation passed into law without a vote. Do you know what that means? It achieved Royal Assent solely by royalty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51916076
corona.png

So who sponsored the bill?

Matt Hancock MP and a Hereditary Peer

matt.png
gold_3.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

John Campbell keeps saying "we are talking about Great Britain here". Forget that, we are talking about a new king's rule. We live under a monarchy and a monarch who is pissed that we are still having the fight about common law created under the Magna Carta...that thing that Pope Innocent III apparently annulled on the 24th August 1215 after King John went crying to him.

I know it is staggering to believe, but once you step into "let's pretend this reality..." and take a look around, you suddenly realise the world makes a lot more sense. Anyway John's video, and whether the case is real or not, it does have implications for the rest of UK society.

Power of the State - 5 April 2024
‘I should decide if my vulnerable adult son has a Covid vaccine – not a judge’

Sarah’s instinct to protect Tom, a 24-year-old with complex medical conditions, could be overridden by one of Britain’s most powerful courts

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitn ... rable-son/

‘They should be proving to us that it’s safe, not me trying to prove it isn’t’

‘All I’ve ever wanted to be is a great mother and to protect my son’

Mum Sarah and son Tom (23 years / 18 months LD)

Congenital heart condition

Chromosomal condition, Partial Trisomy 13

She dared to question whether the Covid-19 vaccine was safe for her vulnerable son

Nearly three years, Court of Protection

Whether the greater good – for Tom and society – will be served by him being injected

(despite complex medical conditions)

Sarah

Claims state being “heavy-handed”,

insisting it knows better than a mother.

Tom had all his childhood vaccines.

Her fear about the vaccine

mRNA suitable in multiple pathology?

Dentists, needs antibiotics

Tom contracted covid twice, recovered quickly.

Sarah repeatedly asking medical professionals

“I went to talk to my GP about my concerns,”

“I explained that I was worried there was a possibility the vaccine could cause myocarditis or pericarditis”

“At the end of our chat when I said I was concerned about Tom having the vaccine, the doctor simply said he needed to tick some boxes for the relevant “agencies”. I didn’t think any more of it.”

A few days later

Social worker unexpected visit.

Then, a physiotherapist

Both questioned about why Tom had not yet had the vaccine.

“I felt they should be proving to us that it’s safe, not me trying to prove it is not safe.”

April 2021

Court summons,

signalling the beginning of a protracted and ongoing legal tussle with the state.

Judge Burrows

legal “impasse”

“on the advice given to clinicians by effectively the UK Government”

Sarah

“the risks posed by the vaccine were unclear and maybe significant.”

Judge Burrows

Tom was in an at-risk group,

“the evidence is that vaccines do give protection against serious illness and death.”

Whether Tom “may have made an altruistic decision to receive the vaccine to protect the community at large”

“In other words: might Tom have behaved like a responsible citizen and considered the effect of his decision on other people had he made the decision for himself.”

“it is in Tom’s best interest to receive the vaccine”

Court battle is still ongoing.

Sarah

Crowdfunding site – “Forced Vaccinations On Our Loved Ones”

So far, those who believe mother knows best have raised more than £35,000.

Sarah has spent £25,000 of her own life savings.

Professor

World expert in Trisomy 13, told the court the vaccine could pose a threat to Tom.

If the court ultimately orders that Tom should be vaccinated,

any attempt by his mother to prevent that happening could culminate in her being jailed or assets being seized.

Sarah

“‘He is currently a fit and well young man with no comorbidities and he takes no medications.

“The injection could potentially injure or kill him.

If he is given the vaccine, one of my greatest fears is that he cannot speak and express how he is feeling should he have an adverse reaction.

“I have dedicated my whole life to overseeing his health and worked tirelessly with the medical community to develop intricate and personalised care regimes,”

“It’s my care which has contributed to Tom living until he is 24, despite Trisomy 13 often resulting in a limited lifespan.

“For the judge to believe that Tom would take it for the sake of others – the so-called altruistic view – denies the possibility that there is any risk at all to Tom.

“I would think he’d protect his own life by not taking it.”

“All I have ever wanted to be is a great mother and to protect my son. I believe that as his mother, I know what is best for him.”
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Today's main speech from the excess deaths debate. I think there is a reason this is all going through Bridgen. I doubt he is alone in his views.

Outrageous

Some extras parts from the debate.

Speaker drops a powerful speech, joint by Andrew Bridgen, citing Kevin McKernan's DNA contamination research, just HOURS AGO in the United Kingdom Parliament, during an excess deaths debate.

"Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. He was shocked to find [the mRNA vials] were contaminated with Plasmid DNA". He goes on to say that "Other scientists have confirmed these findings".

- "This means that they are not vaccines at all, but genetically modified organisms that should have been subject to totally different regulatory conditions, and certainly not be classed as vaccines".

- "He concludes that piece by saying - No if's no buts any longer, all mRNA vaccines must be halted now".

This speaker, after mentioning he has already had 2 x shots of mRNA vaccine states that: "The value of vaccination has been deeply damaged and personally, I'll say this absolutely frankly. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT another mRNA vaccine, and i am far from alone."
Sir Christopher Chope sparked an important debate in the UK parliament on excess deaths as he laid the foundations for the link between heart disease and the vaccine.

Citing the shocking evidence that 7 million Americans now have heart damage from the shot.

The only counter argument offered was that benefits outweigh risks and this was readily thwarted by Danny Kruger MP who pointed out that such an argument contained an implicit admission of the link between vaccine side effects and excess deaths. A position that has yet to be acknowledged by the Uk Government.

The debate was won once Andrew Bridgen MP succinctly outlined the scientific mechanism of injury to rapturous applause from the gallery!!!
House of Commons Debate:

‘Covid-19 pandemic response and trends in excess deaths’

Andrew Bridgen MP makes that point to Neale Hanvey MP that Pfizer unblinded their own trial after just 8 weeks -

Giving the vaccine to the placebo group …
Andrew Bridgen exposes NICE guideline NG163 on Hansard in UK Parliament. Boris Johnson authorised huge doses of USA death row drug midazolam for "agitation". Mass involuntary euthanasia in The NHS
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

I find it fascinating, how little people show up in the UK parliament, the scene presented:
sreen.jpg
Who cares right? 2 years of locking people up, pressure, propaganda and lies..
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

pasterno wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am I find it fascinating, how little people show up in the UK parliament, the scene presented:

That goes some way to explain why I keep picking at this in the Muppet Show thread. We know there is a disconnect from what we are told and what we see. But Britain is a Monarchy, not a democracy...that's the same as the U.S. is a republic, not a democracy. The hoodwinking is the fact we are told, and believe, we live in a democracy when we don't.

I haven't actually got a problem with this. what I do have a problem with is the lies that surround it. Because the whole point of the lie of "a democracy" is so the bastards at the top never take responsibility for any of their actions. And because they never need to take responsibility, because they are effectively above the law, they become more and more reckless and careless with other people's lives.

We have a king who is a lunatic and his son who is a psychopath...and the whole of their court are prepared to go along with anything they decree. And because to be able to take their seat in Parliament an MP needs to swear allegiance to the King (but not to God), that is why the Commons is empty during any debates related to COVID-19.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

rachel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 am
pasterno wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am I find it fascinating, how little people show up in the UK parliament, the scene presented:

That goes some way to explain why I keep picking at this in the Muppet Show thread. We know there is a disconnect from what we are told and what we see. But Britain is a Monarchy, not a democracy...that's the same as the U.S. is a republic, not a democracy. The hoodwinking is the fact we are told, and believe, we live in a democracy when we don't.

I haven't actually got a problem with this. what I do have a problem with is the lies that surround it. Because the whole point of the lie of "a democracy" is so the bastards at the top never take responsibility for any of their actions. And because they never need to take responsibility, because they are effectively above the law, they become more and more reckless and careless with other people's lives.

We have a king who is a lunatic and his son who is a psychopath...and the whole of their court are prepared to go along with anything they decree. And because to be able to take their seat in Parliament an MP needs to swear allegiance to the King (but not to God), that is why the Commons is empty during any debates related to COVID-19.
I don't think so, it's the same the in any country in Europe.

Everywhere some small party might address it, the rest, part of the international order, supporting on one the EU factions, supporting inetrnationalism will never join.

I think it displays the lack of power in the national parliaments. It's indeed just a show.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I don't know who stands behind Charles, but it's clear all the changes from January 2020 onwards in the UK were not from the Queen or Prince Philip, they were all the instigation of Prince Charles acting as Regent before he was officially proclaimed King.

All of the... The Queen suddenly decides to knight Tony Blair. The Queen strips Prince Andrew of his HRH. The Queen announces that Camilla will have the title of Queen. The Queen tells everyone to get the vaccine - I suspect that one was Princess Anne voicing a deepfake of the Queen, as there was something off about that whole video.

It also suggests, it was when Philip became incapacitated, that was actually when Charles took over. What does it mean to take over...I don't rightly know, but it has had an effect on the country as a whole.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It was funny, I was looking at a graphic about how many MPs stood down in 2019...74.

_109709567_mpsleaving.png.png

Quite a lot when Tony Blair ended up becoming PM. Quite a lot when David Cameron ended up becoming PM. That's standing down rather than being defeated. And this is the count so far for the next election. Interestingly, Matt Hancock is going as well as Theresa May.

GLhlUsMXkAAqHdq.jpg

I'm not excited over it. I think they've just used each general election to replace real people who serve their community with placeholders. Andrew Bridgen is bound to lose his seat, and then that will likely be the end of any retrospective on the COVID Vaccines. You'll notice in all the vaccine debates, Labour is entirely missing. The people in the house were Bridgen, Independent, some Conservatives, a Liberal and a couple of SNP.

Labour is the actor's party. Equity. How grim.