Proof Companies That Are There To Control Our Minds Will Lose Money To Program Us?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Proof Companies That Are There To Control Our Minds Will Lose Money To Program Us?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

According to this article The Late Late Show (formerly) hosted by James Corden was losing millions of dollars a year https://nypost.com/2023/05/01/cbs-was-r ... ight-show/ yet somehow according to James Corden he turned down millions of dollars to keep being the host of the Late Late Show

So what is really going on here? It looks like another case where companies who are in the business of programming people take a financial hit in order to keep the programming going. We hear about this all the time in show business and elsewhere, how companies lose money but somehow still keep putting out product that mind bombs the masses. YouTube comes to mind how in it's first years, struggling to make any money but somehow kept getting bigger and having a video website monopoly. So to me TV network CBS (The Late Late Show channel) is willing to lose millions of dollars per year on the Late Late Show with James Corden as the host because he is influencing millions of viewers with his show and advertising. CBS must have been making financial cuts elsewhere in the company to make up for that millions of dollars loss every year? Is that really why James Corden walked away from the show? He realized his show was causing cutbacks for other employees at CBS?
Sunshineuk

Re: Proof Companies That Are There To Control Our Minds Will Lose Money To Program Us?

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

Ive never watched him but all the companies going woke and losing millions tells me they are getting funding from elsewhere to stick with the program.
The existence of two economies, ours (where we are all broke) and the elites that print the money explains a lot to me ....