Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

All things 9/11
Grand Illusion

Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

This is from Steel City Con back in March. Jesse Ventura is before an audience that gets to ask him questions and somebody asks Jesse Ventura about how he came across footage of planes being photo edited into hitting the World Trade Center towers and what does Jesse Ventura think of this?

Jesse Ventura says back to him "What do I think of What Now?" You can clearly tell Jesse is making the idea of no planes hit the twin towers sound and look ridiculous by making the person asking the question re-ask the question, also buying Jesse time to think of a good gatekeeping answer. Then he proceeds to emphasize planes definitely hit the World Trade Center Twin Towers on 9/11 and then he goes on about Building 7, the Pentagon scene on 9/11 (no planes there according to Jesse).

The whole video is good overall with conspiratorial talk and pro wrestling talk. The video starts at 26 minutes and 59 seconds in (total duration time is 52 minutes) where Jesse does his shutting down of no planes at the World Trade Center on 9/11

I originally started my journey seeking answers about this Truth stuff through Jesse Ventura, back in 2011. I bought some of his books and followed his work for 1-2 years before discovering Brian Staveley, Chris Kendall and Fakeologist. It's disappointing to see Jesse still dismissing no planes hit the World Trade Center in 2023.
napoleon

Re: Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

Unread post by napoleon »

no offence but whats to say your opinion is any better or different or than his ,why don't you give us your explanation of 911.
and when i say different ,wwe all saw the same thing ,only i so far have explained the trick before during and after ,and it's origins
napoleon

i am all ears
give us your opinion ,just the parts you think are important,or was we just pointnig at liars

remember if you are honest 911 is no mystery or riddle ,i was lucky i had september clues to say look it's all lies ,and fakeologists to discuss it with .

but after years of hearing supposed explanations ,or specific lies ,its all too easy to see most vocalists on the subject are misinformed or gullible.
Grand Illusion

I'm pretty sure I have expressed my view of what I think happened on 9/11 in the Fakeologist blog comments to you. It's closely aligned with Fakeologist on what happened on 9/11.

My view for what happened on 9/11 is no planes hit the World Trade Center Twin Towers. No missiles either. Just explosions at the tops of the Twin towers. Then the towers were demolished. I'm almost certain nobody was left in the Twin Towers on 9/11 before they were demolished because you can't just go around murdering people without spiritual repercussions like bad Karma. Also the 9/11 perps don't want to reminded everyday after 9/11 about a murder they committed. So nobody would've died. Maybe somebody got hurt, but there is no way to tell for sure. People near the Twin Towers would've inhaled the demolition dust cloud, so that could cause some damage to some people who have respiratory sickness or maybe gotten respiratory sickness from the demolition.

Looks like there were drills going on that day (9/11) to keep bystanders and those who work in the Towers from going in them. Eric Darton's book Divided We Stand: A Biography of the World Trade Center outlines how the Towers were emptied out after the 1993 (fake?) World Trade Center bombings.

So basically I think the twin towers had explosions and were demolished with a bunch of other nearby buildings like Building 7 and the mass media spelled everyone into thinking planes hit the towers along with the perps inserting planes hitting the twin towers into footage shown to viewers on 9/11. At the Pentagon, I think we just saw another example of drills, explosions and CGI being used. Shanksvills looks like the perps took advantage of a hole in the ground and exaggerated it to claim a plane blew up upon crashing into the ground.

Did anyone at all die from these attacks on 9/11? I say no. What about victims? I think 3,000 people faked their deaths on 9/11 and were rewarded financially. These 9/11 victims compensation funds seem to be the way money is laundered to the death fakers just like lawsuits do and Go Fund Me for other crisis actors/death fakers Psyops.

With this forum topic, I was trying to point out the absurdity of Jesse Ventura still clinging to planes hitting the Twin Towers for what 15-20 years now, yet never changing his position despite websites like Clues Forum and Fakeologist questioning planes hitting the Twin Towers with evidence to support this. I get it, Jesse is an obvious high level Gatekeeper just like Jim Fetzer with the fake JFK death deal.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What quite amuses me, Judy Wood appears to be a fabricated character, although she's American, the people who promote her are British. Brits are good at American accents. And the "Where did the towers go?" title could come from the people who do the puzzles for Pointless. It's like one set of jokers throwing a custard pie at the original jokers in order to further the plot or create a reaction. I don't think Judy Wood was part of the original scheme. I think it's more like Jazz jamming, they know the basis of the plot, so they strain it still further with some conspiracy candy that fits.

And again. the BBC reporting the fall of Building 7 before it happened, I think that's more likely to be the BBC going off script for its own amusement. It's like, I re-watched the 1997 General Election coverage. Jeremy Paxman, I swear down in one section, every time the camera cuts away from him to the guy he's interviewing, he moves his hands to a totally different location or shifts his seating position. There is no tell in the way he asks the questions, but when you clock what he's doing, it's hilarious every time the camera cuts back to him.
napoleon

thanks for the answer gi but yours is just as cripted as the wiki page ,what do you think happened
napoleon

i wanna know what anyone can prove about 911 ,just to see where we are upto ,that's all.dont start crying ,cos the official lie doe'snt explain peoples reluctance to stay withing the realms of whats shown ,
oiuiuoi.JPG
building 7 was the salomon building cia headquarters ,and what way to show total control like a god having all the wisdom of solomon ,and preempting it's demise predicting it live on air ,plus the builidngs counterpart in star wars ,
iyvygv.JPG
shortly after the twins luke and leia arrive in cloud city ,or the towers collapse ,han solo building 7 ,7th heaven, metatrons cube ,solo-mans temple ,tetragrammaton, hypercube,or hyperdriven motherfucking millenium fall-con if were gonna give it a real mans name , gets frozen in carbonite,or after the twin towers collapse the soloman building gets enveloped in cloud colud city, your brain caught it,
oiuiu.JPG
came back twice he was there when the twins fell and after being frozen ,but after the cloud has dispersed or he has been thawed his first look at the remnants of the towers,sarlacc pitt, the smoke clears building 7 can see what solo-man can see after being frozen in a building 7 shaped block of carbonite, you see the people paid to perpetuate the official lie have to accept absurdities..

what company do you think made the miniatures
napoleon

building 7 was the finishing touch
to the already universal esoteric reacharound mi5 gave the brotherhood.
remember as above so below ,so find building 7 in the heaven first ,here you see han loading yellow boxes of reward ,before he comes back for the finale, solo-mans temple is in all three films ,and represented appropriately in all three films .
Grand Illusion

rachel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:03 pm
And again. the BBC reporting the fall of Building 7 before it happened, I think that's more likely to be the BBC going off script for its own amusement.
What do you think about the idea that the BBC revealing Building 7 collapsing before it happened is really because it's like some absolving of guilt or avoidance of bad Karma for the 9/11 perps? If they show you 9/11 has clues of being contrived and we don't question this, then these perps don't have to feel guilty or be on the end of any bad Karma from the 9/11 event because they left it out there for eyes to see that 9/11 is a whopper of a lie.
napoleon

we got fuckups say it was a magic trick ,and not show the magic
we got wackos say it was a religious event ,but dont show what freaky god is being venerated and how that freaky gods magic and shapes some with a thousamnd points of light, fits with the magic
then we got ,the acceptable bellends ,who can tell you things that are interesting and probably true like corbet or rich hall front judy wood

im interested in what people think ,sorry if i swear .