Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

Unread post by napoleon »

rachel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:03 pm What quite amuses me, Judy Wood appears to be a fabricated character, although she's American, the people who promote her are British. Brits are good at American accents. And the "Where did the towers go?" title could come from the people who do the puzzles for Pointless. It's like one set of jokers throwing a custard pie at the original jokers in order to further the plot or create a reaction. I don't think Judy Wood was part of the original scheme. I think it's more like Jazz jamming, they know the basis of the plot, so they strain it still further with some conspiracy candy that fits.

And again. the BBC reporting the fall of Building 7 before it happened, I think that's more likely to be the BBC going off script for its own amusement. It's like, I re-watched the 1997 General Election coverage. Jeremy Paxman, I swear down in one section, every time the camera cuts away from him to the guy he's interviewing, he moves his hands to a totally different location or shifts his seating position. There is no tell in the way he asks the questions, but when you clock what he's doing, it's hilarious every time the camera cuts back to him.
judy wood is clearly guide for those heading into covert narrative ,the overt narrative stems from secret space ,spacebeams
and that's same group that set up israel ,

the fact they were toweres means all masons have to follow the script ,and if you had not have noticed masons control who says what ,them cgi planes didn't make the models look any realer to me but hey,
napoleon

i like rich c hall too ,for a while i though he was the lad who presented vids in the 90s
and corbett has done some great research ,but in the big picture these fellas are pushing for big corrruption which i hasten to say this is what we british intelligence or mi5 the secret service want of america utter destruction,instead of what should have happened which is all the firemen and coppers who were not masons scratch that ,well if they didnt join up we wouldnt be talking tis way ,
it's not an open conspiracy ,but i will add the boys we listen too are fully aware now of what cosmism acheived
and as for the masons who willingly follow judy wood weak minded fools ,and i bey half of them fell for the fight club speech.

We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Grand Illusion wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:44 pm What do you think about the idea that the BBC revealing Building 7 collapsing before it happened is really because it's like some absolving of guilt or avoidance of bad Karma for the 9/11 perps? If they show you 9/11 has clues of being contrived and we don't question this, then these perps don't have to feel guilty or be on the end of any bad Karma from the 9/11 event because they left it out there for eyes to see that 9/11 is a whopper of a lie.
I probably don't follow napoleon's narrative completely because there is the stuff that happened on the screen and the stuff that happened on the day in reality. So while I think napoleon's explanation of the events, as much as I can understand without substantial film knowledge makes sense from the media side. And we've got to think here, we are more than anything pushed into the box of no-one-died-and-no-one-got-hurt, and that's a bit of a red flag to me. Because why are we trying to protect a bunch of criminals and pretending 9/11 is ok?

Just on the deaths. There is no way to know if people died in the real day's events. As long as the people in the media believe no on died, then job done. Because if they start to think they participated in a giant lie that actually killed people, they might refuse to take part in the next one. I personally think it is more nuanced than either side is allowed to talk about; we have the events on the screen and the events of the day. And how far the two are the same is open to question. But we still don't seem to be able to discuss that one.

While the buildings themselves are likely not what we thought, so were probably clear. If you are going to have something go off where you give no warning that this is a drill, there is always a chance there might be bystanders that get injured fatally. And it they do, they become casualties of the narrative, then serve to reinforce the official narrative that 3000 people died. So from the point of view of selling the narrative so the industrial complex could invade Iraq, real deaths are good, in exactly the same way as putting the elderly on DNRs and injecting them with death row drugs to increase death statistics was good for the Covid pandemic narrative.

But I think as far as media people are concerned who did know what was going on on the day. It was probably sold to them as a giant drill where no one died. And then for the people who weren't in the know, 3000 people died. And any other variation to this. "Shut up!"
napoleon

so where did the people die ?and you don't need film knowledge
Capturedasdjasdj.JPG
napoleon

i always hit a brick walin my thinking l, you either get people who say ndngh we know off a few ,or ones that say im not sure ,but then go on to spout the official lie
i had to figure that out myself that no one died no one got hurt you see , i would like to know how people get to their conclusions
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

napoleon wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:16 pm thanks for the answer gi but yours is just as cripted as the wiki page ,what do you think happened
Are you being facetious? You asked for my take on how 9/11 happened and I gave it to you and I get that it doesn't agree with yours but we both realize the 9/11 OFFicial story is garbage. I care more about how this world changed after 9/11 than how 9/11 went down. Because after 9/11 we started a new era. An era of fear based mind control/trauma based mind control (including 9/11) that is there to further the Satanic New World Order. Now we are living in 9/11 Part 2 with CONvid.

I'm sure there will be other 9/11's to plunge us further into making Hell on Earth.
napoleon

the official story and the gradient of the official lies and the cocksuckers that settle in that niche to fool people they are not houseclowns are all part of what 911 was, i love trauma based mind control .

it's what made me the man i am today ,and my view of 911 fits all levels of the days events , no guessing or maybe's
and the people i blame had been in thw whitehouse or running the cia ,not that boy scout brigade that gets send into the brown countries to rob the museums,
napoleon

im sorry you had to spell facetious
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You don't know that people didn't die in the same way I don't know people did die. I don't claim knowledge either way. If you are correct and all the video footage we see is models, then we don't know what happened in the area that the buildings came down. We seem to like writing into history that the world and their wife knew it was all fake. But they didn't because the events were used to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Like I say, I had a conversation with a New Yorker about 18 months after it happened, and I know he absolutely knew how real it was to him.

So as I keep saying we don't know what happened to real people in that area when the buildings really came down, clearly they would have evacuated the area, but completing the show was the objective, not making sure everyone was safe. We just don't know. And we also know that you can have tens of thousands of people marching against Covid and none of the mainstream media reporting on it.

One event gives us clues to the way other events are run. Hillsborough, there was a real crush, I know people who went that day. I don't think 96 people died, but neither do I think zero people died. There is reasonable evidence there was at least one dead person on the pitch that day. And Liverpool FC opened the ground for a memorial on that day for 26 years and had the full team attend the memorial each year. That's a real world cost that they bore. All for show?
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

rachel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:28 pm
Just on the deaths. There is no way to know if people died in the real day's events. As long as the people in the media believe no on died, then job done. Because if they start to think they participated in a giant lie that actually killed people, they might refuse to take part in the next one. I personally think it is more nuanced than either side is allowed to talk about; we have the events on the screen and the events of the day. And how far the two are the same is open to question. But we still don't seem to be able to discuss that one.

While the buildings themselves are likely not what we thought, so were probably clear. If you are going to have something go off where you give no warning that this is a drill, there is always a chance there might be bystanders that get injured fatally. And it they do, they become casualties of the narrative, then serve to reinforce the official narrative that 3000 people died. So from the point of view of selling the narrative so the industrial complex could invade Iraq, real deaths are good, in exactly the same way as putting the elderly on DNRs and injecting them with death row drugs to increase death statistics was good for the Covid pandemic narrative.

But I think as far as media people are concerned who did know what was going on on the day. It was probably sold to them as a giant drill where no one died. And then for the people who weren't in the know, 3000 people died. And any other variation to this. "Shut up!"
I think real deaths are unnecessary. The 9/11 perps were good at getting people to imagine deaths took place on 9/11 with all the liars for hire that claimed they lost someone on 9/11. Also we see the same thing with CONvid, where the masses are under a massive spell beLIEving people died when the virus is really a fabricated demon to cause massive fear and engineer people to wear masks, get vaccines and take away more freedom.

What do you think about the repercussions for killing somebody. Do you think the Creator God really designed this place without punishments for killing people? Like in the form of bad Karma? I feel there are spiritual forces in charge of bringing about bad Karma for wrongs committed and that definitely goes for murder. There is no way we can go around murdering people and not suffer negative experiences for those actions. I'm not talking about the fabricated justice system. I just think that is a Satanic creation to hijack punishing people.

When you say there is no way to know if people died on 9/11, you're implying the 9/11 perps killed people. I'm not sticking up for a fabricated nobody died/nobody got hurt Psyop for the 9/11 perps but they sure as hell realize you can't go around murdering people and it's better to fake deaths then really kill people for reasons of Bad Karma and if somehow the Criminal Justice system gets them.