Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: Jesse Ventura Shuts Down No Planes On 9/11

Unread post by napoleon »

i can say people didn't die in the planes or the buildings with confidence i think.
i also think if the well established controlled alternate media wasn't well and truly in place because of 911 conspiracy candy ,which is always blaming oz by the way ,yes the bbc would have covered the marching
and i can say pretty confidently that the alot of firemen and police in new york are brothers of solomon ,so i can only explain what i am given that is true.
napoleon

i dont trust alternate media ,thats why im here
so lets thrash this out ,we can ignore most of the past 15 years ,as they all say the same thing about 911 ,but trauma and covaids is exactly the same as 911 ,

altenate media hahaha ,thats us now
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

"i can say people didn't die in the planes or the buildings with confidence i think." - Yes, I would go with that estimation @napoleon.

I also think real deaths are unnecessary @Grand Illusion. But I really don't think whether people die or not die is a chief consideration. And I certainly don't think anyone gives a shit about bad karma. The only things I think that really matter is no one gets blamed. "Whatever happens in fight club remains in fight club", and that the overriding purpose for the action is achieved. I really don't think deaths come into it. I don't think they go out of their way to kill people, but I don't think they go out of their way to make sure no one dies.

You say about karma, that's Hindi? Well if your a Jew it's a death sentence for bearing false witness and a death sentence for murder, so does it matter if people by chance die in order to achieve the greater aim?

And yes Covid was used to kill people in the UK. I can say that with 100% certainty. And that's why I continue to say it.
napoleon

the trauma that covaids doctors and the media in all it's forms caused ,was real and planned obviously and viciously aimed with all the skills marketting and psience had to offer ,

and the clear facts that most if not all countries had least deaths during lockdowns in 2020 proved iatragenic deaths is a major contributor to the suspect figures ,it's like a tax writeoff that hustlers!

but i im waffling ,even with the running figures of deaths recorded at the hospitals or through healthcare facilities and carehomes at the time ,it would have been obvious to any medical executive or managing director or politician that medical practices were killing just from the weekly deaths in said placesonce the protocols were introduced and even in the first 6 months of injecting.

it's calculated murder
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I agree. Covid cannot be classed as 9/11. But it does prove to me we are not looking at "The A Team".

I really think part of the "no on died" narrative is a psychological operation too, but it is directed at people in the media. And I think it is repeatedly hammered home to them. Because if the media are convinced no one ever dies in these events, then they can continue to be staged without much opposition.

And I'm of the view, something like Hillsborough was a major headache, because too much was left to chance. Once you start a crush, you have no way to control it. So I think, plans would have been put in as much as possible to mitigate the likelihood of deaths on 9/11, but without giving the game away. The thing is, people do random unexplainable shit when they are panicked. That's the main reason why I won't call it either way.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

rachel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:29 pm I also think real deaths are unnecessary @Grand Illusion. But I really don't think whether people die or not die is a chief consideration. And I certainly don't think anyone gives a shit about bad karma. The only things I think that really matter is no one gets blamed.
We don't know what the constraints are, whether there are spiritual/karmic implications.

But I think there is a good argument that what is going is best described as actions by elite on the 'collective unconscious'. The unnatural, forced actions like 911, covid, etc are attempts to steer 'us'.

We can think of the collective unconscious as big, well-meaning child, with poor memory :) It is the cumulative/aggregate sum of our decisions, and that decision varies the day. Any event needs to carry the majority of people for a period of time to become accepted. Once a group has accepted that decision becomes part of the collective unconscious operating system. This system perhaps works better at a tribal level, but if the culture is common, it seems the collective unconscious for the group scales. Events to create decisions can be natural or forced. The forced ones are attempts to guide the masses towards some perceived beneficial end for those doing the steering.

I think the collective unconscious could be a real thing. I deviate from normal thinking, but this deviation is a jarring experience - I still feel in contact with 'the masses'/'my tribe', even if I don't think I am a fully paid up member!

Anyway, the 'collective unconscious' is as good a target/concept as I have seen, and I mean a target for the elites to try to steer. Like a farmer thinks about the herd, or a bee keeper thinks about the hive, this is how humans are thought of by the elites, and the concept that is acted upon by unnatural events.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I use events before and events after for the basis of my thinking regarding 9/11, because they are all part of the same grand scheme.

Looking at something like the Hillsborough disaster, it is much easier to see what the goals were, because we see the end result. And the end result is the most money rich football league in the world. But there are far more outliers to this, by creating the world's richest football league the ability to alter society and create a culture of immigration began. Football was no longer about local people going to the match on Saturday to watch local people play. How many local people play in the top teams these days? Football has been taken out of the realms of local in the same way City Mayors currently with their "15 minute city" plans have. That started in earnest with the Hillsborough disaster. The government engineered a disaster to created an excuse to fund the upgrade of premiership grounds via taxpayer money. That was the point, and it's interesting the teams and their managers, both television stars in their own right;- Kenny Dalglish and Brian Clough.

It is clear it was premeditated with the removal of the Chief Superintendent of many years weeks before the match, replaced with the unknown David Duckenfield, DD, 44, DUCK-IN-FIELD ready to be shot down. That's the clearest photo I've seen of him. The newspapers of the time, you couldn't use them to recognise him.

Match commander David Duckenfield, pictured on the day after the disaster
Match commander David Duckenfield, pictured on the day after the disaster

In fact, look at the NUMBERWANG on this.
David Duckenfield was promoted to his role as Chief Superintendent just 19 days before the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Hillsborough. The police officer had joined South Yorkshire Police as a cadet at the age of 16, been appointed a constable in 1963 and rapidly rose through the ranks. - Independent

Football in 1989 was an entirely different game to football today. The narrative up until that point was "violent drunk football fans having fights on the terraces" and football grounds looking more like prison holding centres. Since all of the violence that made the news week in week out suddenly stopped after Hillsborough, doesn't that strongly suggest it was all produced by paid agitators in the same way as hairy men in women's clothes do now, or the Just Stop Oil brigade, or Extinction Rebellion, etc. etc.

The other thing, all false flags scenarios use what was filmed at Hillsborough as their basic setup. People on the ground not moving with another or two near by. But this is an entirely artificial situation. In the case of that disaster the fans were locked in the football ground for hours while the events unfolded.

Did the government intend deaths that day. I doubt it. But everyone involved had the perverse objective of creating a crowd crush to justify the legislation they wanted to bring in. None of the deaths were personal, and if anyone thinks any of the governments around the world are likely to turn around and admit what they did during Covid any time soon, ask Liverpool fans about the insults thrown at them to shut them up year in year out because they wouldn't let it go.