High maintenance

fakeologist
Site Admin

High maintenance

Unread post by fakeologist »

Once they've taken the hormones they can't stop.
This is why none will speak out - how can they?
Screenshot_20230510_124137_Twitter.jpg
Samson79

Re: High maintenance

Unread post by Samson79 »

I wonder if this is why alot of MtF/FtM have a YT channel, or some way of acquiring a huge residual income from something that involves demo-ing products etc....

I have had to stop viewing the internet and trying to ween myself away from forums and YT, but perhaps only 2 maybe 3 years ago I noticed a huge increase in product marketable YT channels promoting something that will include a permenantly evolving product base or market share.

Examples might be "bush-craft" (pun not intended) where some skinny boney chisel chin MtF is scantily dressed trying to "catch and cook" on a new titanium twig burner somewhere in the middle of nowhere promoting a tent, sleeping bag, and has the complimentary 12 billion "hit the like button and subscribe" mantras.

Lost count of all the skinny hips fake chics, in bikini mode (?) and lets not miss the fat round butch fake-bearded FtM's cracking logs promoting a new axe or knife product....

Or if that doesn't tickle ypur fancy.....how about the million or so music production hints and tips channels.....where some FtM uses voice creation software to create the impression that lower male octave in the voice is real lol...

Then you have this wierd ASMR woo....
A whole coven of dark occultic hand gesturing whisperers.... fingering a microphone with acrylic nails...neck scarfs hiding the hair-line scar over the trachea....really cool and hip....so modern and "edgy" role playing something akin to somebody being drugged and still awake ....wtf?

I could go on but you get the picture....
All seemed to emerge together, all doing colabs (you invite me on your channel and I will reciprocate)....all pretty much covering all the manufacturing items that cannot be purchased outside of the coming digital economy.

Also....that arianna grande photo reminds me of the other one.....singer, cannot think of its name, looks like a bag of skin held out with a few coat hangers .....anyway, they are all the same to me....inheritors of the lake of fire.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

theres no one in the world saying what i do ,im a fakeologist
Samson79

Samson79 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:34 pm
Also....that arianna grande photo reminds me of the other one.....singer, cannot think of its name, looks like a bag of skin held out with a few coat hangers .....anyway, they are all the same to me....inheritors of the lake of fire.
Celine Dion...
Looks like a bedsheet with a coathanger holding it up.
One scary looking ghoul imho.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Samson79

Samson79

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/31/heal ... index.html
In Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery posts cost estimates for different procedures. Its price list mentions estimates of $140,450 to transition from male to female, and $124,400 to transition from female to male. This list, unlike many others, includes potential costs for things such as anesthesia, hospital stay and each of the potential surgeries that someone transitioning from one gender to the other may want or require. These numbers are based on one surgery center though, and will change depending on factors such as insurance, the hospital that is attended or if someone is using a different surgery center altogether.
https://www.thelondontransgenderclinic.uk/price-list/

It could be easily argued at this point just how high maintenance transgenderism is for the individual once you consider the cost above requires follow up surgery, hormones, diet regimens, also counciling costs (trans are high suicide rate personalities).

This has to be why the YT platform caters for them so well, with revenue from having a channel it can help the individual cover the residual longterm maintenance which in a economic situation that is likely to suffer high inflation anyway residual incomes looks like their prefered method, create content, test products, keep products, sell products, sell your own merch, become an influencer, talking head covering the political spectrum, talk and speak the obvious, build up a fan base, collect subscribers and monetize your channel, buy hormones, rinse and repeat.