Getting Us Prepared For The Outer Space Hoax

Grand Illusion

Getting Us Prepared For The Outer Space Hoax

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

napoleon

Re: Getting Us Prepared For The Outer Space Hoax

Unread post by napoleon »

been posted three times now this video ,do you have any opinions on it?
grand illusion
Grand Illusion

I thought this video deserved it's own Forum Topic. Do you realize that Han Realistic needs major attention to his channel? He can't gain more subs if we post his vids in replies to forum topics already created. This dude needs to blow up. Maybe Ab can get this guy on FakeoTube before his content gets removed, censored or his channel gets shut down. You realize how hard it is to make it in this scene. Han needs big time attention. You're an established Truther and Hans is just a young guy pumping out content trying to make a name for himself. He doesn't have moderator status at Fakeologist like you do. He doesn't have the all time Fakeologist Comment Record (Forum posts too?) like you do. Instead Han is hoping that he can get YouTube to allow his videos be available for people like us to find them and since he's working so hard putting out content why not feature him front and center here at Fakeologist?
napoleon

Re: Nuke Hoax and Pre 1940 Atomic Fiction
that was excellent ,im a fan freelance imagination
had to sub i like his delivery,liszard and isotopes ,and he has less subs than Kazakhstan
fully agree see the comment i put after the video ,and i subbed
napoleon

photo_2023-05-22_18-29-46.jpg
photo_2023-05-22_18-29-46.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 752 times
what is your opinion was my question
oh and if you think i have any status at fakeologist ,you are mistaken.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Grand Illusion, you should copy the video description below the video, and if he doesn't do one, you should suggest to him he should start doing a paragraph summary. Video requires a click to see what it is. There needs to be a reason to click. The thing with text, you can take an overview very quickly, then decide if you want to spend time reading the actual article. Just posting the video with nothing is, suck-it-and-see.
napoleon

Grand Illusion wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:44 am I thought this video deserved it's own Forum Topic. Do you realize that Han Realistic needs major attention to his channel? He can't gain more subs if we post his vids in replies to forum topics already created. This dude needs to blow up. Maybe Ab can get this guy on FakeoTube before his content gets removed, censored or his channel gets shut down. You realize how hard it is to make it in this scene. Han needs big time attention. You're an established Truther and Hans is just a young guy pumping out content trying to make a name for himself. He doesn't have moderator status at Fakeologist like you do. He doesn't have the all time Fakeologist Comment Record (Forum posts too?) like you do. Instead Han is hoping that he can get YouTube to allow his videos be available for people like us to find them and since he's working so hard putting out content why not feature him front and center here at Fakeologist?
THE IRONY OF USING THE WORD REALISE WITH ME ,HA HA HA
GO TO FAKEOLOGIST SEARCH SMJ ,MAKE VIDEOS OF WHAT SMJ SAYS INCLUDING THE SWEARWORDS ,OR JUST READ THE COMMENTS ,OH AND CHECK THE DATES SMJ IS YEARS AHEAD,SCRATCH THE YEARS PART ,THATS ACTUALLY INSULTING

THE MAN IS THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE
napoleon

also another tip for anyone ,if you pop a james (url) jones in the search bar and search, if that video has been posted from the same source eg youtube ,you will see it .
Grand Illusion

napoleon wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:37 pm what is your opinion was my question
I thought you were talking about what is my opinion on Han Realistic's Pre 1900s Space Fiction video being posted 3 times on the Fakeologist Forums. My opinion of the video is what you wanted. Now I get it.

I titled this forum topic Getting Us Prepared for The Outer Space Hoax because that's what the sci-fi stuff was all about. Programming people to accept a myth through literature at the time and later on through screens. So this all started back in the 1800s as the video shows you and it's still going on. Just to think that this Sci-Fi Lie is that old is insane.
napoleon wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:37 pm oh and if you think i have any status at fakeologist ,you are mistaken.
I thought you were a moderator on the Fakeo Telegram?
napoleon

ab likes badges