Unread post by rachel »

DijKqGtWsAYVSWm.jpg
DVnh8_XUMAAVS_7.jpg
EwSAhLGWUAgPgC-.jpg
DFRrWqZXsAEscNP.jpg
rachel

Re: Ash Sarkar...Do I pass?

Unread post by rachel »

I don't know, I haven't done any investigation on Ash Sarkar, but given who she purports to be, there is a strong possibility she is another cross-dresser. As she's in the genre of the doubling trebling quadrupling down bullshitting lying that is usually accompanied by the need to totally disassociate with one's real identity. You know the real person she is when she's not at work propagating the agendas she is paid to spout.

If you've watched any of MrE videos, then the poses themselves say this is a man. What woman who isn't a prostitute, would put out pictures like that of themselves? Then you've got to then ask, all the women you see doing these dumb-bimbo poses, are they women at all, or are they just men dressing as women trying to use the camera in such a way that they imagine they can pass as women. This one action in itself is a fail. I know even the most good looking female friends of mine hate getting their photo taken. Paranoia, because they don't look like the chicks with dicks and never can. And Ash, you are a first prize dick.